Does anyone still watch something from Netflix Dreamworks besides Voltron?

Does anyone still watch something from Netflix Dreamworks besides Voltron?

youtu.be/hWnvfeMxxjk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qY7LYBhuoWo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ak15GaqX5r4
vimeo.com/216258794
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trollhunters was pretty good and I'm looking forward to Part 2

Mr. Peabody & Sherman seem to get better with every season (kind of the opposite of AHKJ which had a great first season but sort of lowers in quality with every consecutive season)

I'm getting around to finally watching All Hail King Julien Exiled next month so anyone who has watched it: does it continue on the downward spiral or has the writing actually improved now? I know they finally changed the theme song so thank fucking christ for that at least

I dropped Dragons. Great movies but, Hiccup being the cutie pie that he is cannot save how fucking boring the show is.

trollhunters obviously, voltron is korra if it was consistently okay

I don't hate that King Julien show

Dragons is really good

Trollhunters is awesome

Puss wasn't bad but I stopped watching it and honestly don't really have any desire to continue

Voltron is easily the best they have

>does it continue on the downward spiral or has the writing actually improved now?

What do you hate about the later episodes?

I kinda prefer the heavier continuity and callbacks, so I've been enjoying it more. Even with the plot-heavy latest season, it's still pretty funny, never forgets it's a comedy first, and actually has some genuinely touching moments between the characters. The way Exiled ended, I wouldn't have minded if they stopped there, but they have at least one more season in the can.

Voltron's pretty good, but the release schedule for the episodes is horrific. It'll kill pacing.

Trollhunters had potential and realized some, but it plays a lot of 90's cartoon tropes unironically and dulls down the show a lot.

All Hail King Julien is pretty fun. I'm enjoying it more than I thought. The CGI is actually nice and they actually made Julien likable. It's a shame it'll end pretty soon.

Puss in Boots is pretty underrated. It was the only action cartoon on Netflix before Voltron, Trollhunters, Kulipari, etc. arrived. It has a lot of neat concepts, but the art style is inconsistent and horrendous.

I'm not too much into Mr. Peabody and Sherman, but I liked the art style, at least.

I haven't seen the others.

It's weird to think a large number of them will be ending by the end of this year.

Generally when people talk about what they don't like about Julien it's the politics.
Which just sort of comes up because he's technically a politician.

Since he's in exile during Exiled, politics don't really come up, although they do reference Trump.

Yeah, the producers have talked about how they mostly treat the show as satire of trends, and politics falls into that as well. Even Exiled was mostly a send-up of things like Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, and Chronicles of Narnia.

Trollhunters all the way

I just want to know if the new season is going to use another Tulpa or if they're saving the other two for series finale.
I think the other two Tulpa are Artephius and Cleevil

>scorpions = guns
What an awful comparison. I don't even know where to start with this.
For one, a scorpion that can walk on its own and sting people is a lot fucking different from a gun, which requires a user.
Secondly, if people want to hurt others, they'll find a way. See Europe with their mass stabbings and truckings.
What a shitty comparison, honestly. At least bring up good points like stabbings/truckings are less deadly than shootings.

Also unless something specifically big comes out I'm not sure legions of hell pouring out seems as big as one ancient evil awakening.

I wonder what this was all about?

>you will never arrange an ancient and holy ceremony with Dulcinea
Why even live?

Is this from Puss in Boots? If so I need to try that show.

That is basically he joke of the episode.
The metaphor doesn't work at all to the point where it stops being about that when the scorpions decide to take over the kingdom

Yeah, it's got kind of a slow start because the first season is all episodic, but it picks up serialized storytelling in later seasons which fits it quite well

Yes, from season 4. AOPIB starts slowly, season 1 is mostly just to make you familiar with the characters and environment. But after that it keeps getting more continuity, and gets better and better with each season.

Oh. I feel silly now honestly.

As an aside Dreamworks has a slew of content lined up for the next month.
Puss in Boots S5 is out now
Voltron S3 is out next week
Home S3 the week after that
Dinotrux S5 the week after that (series finale maybe?)
Dragons S5 the week after that

For the love of Christ stop pretending that ANYONE cars about Dulcinea. Furries are an obsessed autistic lot and not even they give a shit about Dulcinea because she's lousy fap bait.

Room for one last season finale cliffhanger and my money is on Puss seemingly being killed but will turn out next season it was just Puss Dos.

I enjoyed
kulipari army of frogs
For some reason it gave me some serious 2001-2003 bionilce vibes

Not a Dreamworks, but yeah it was okay.
Maybe if Dreamworks had picked it up he'd be able to get season 2 ready sooner than two years.
The creator is intent on keeping the rights to the property to himself though, so I can respect that I guess.

Croods' timeskip to after the movie finale makes me think that could work for Puss in Boots, too.
Cut to after Shrek 4 and Puss is telling the kids a bedtime story about his true love and how he can never see her again because ?

I like the personality that was given to her. She ain't fap bait, but sweet, kind, feminine, female deuteragonists are way too rare in the modern day TV.

Shut my dude I didn't read the dreamworks part I thought it was a thread about netflixs cartoons

>Every episode title in S1-2 is one word
>Every episode title in S3-4 is two words
>Every episode title in S5 is three words
I love that more than you'd think.

It's indeed oddly delightful.

Trollhunters. Waiting for season 2. Hope my shit country doesn't shitter-shatter internet before then.

Voltron was too generic for me, so I dropped after 3-4 episodes.

>Hope my shit country doesn't shitter-shatter internet before then
Damn, and I thought I was having a hard time while waiting for new episodes.

Though the waiting does get pretty annoying since besides Voltron they aren't really up front about when the new episodes are going to drop.
You just sort of have to check Netflix and see if they put up a listing for a new season coming, which they do one month prior.

Just finished Peabody and Sherman, every season it got better. It's actually quite educative, even though it does not pretend to be teaching anything. They manage to include diverse ethnic characters without it feeling shoehorned and aren't afraid of making fun of them.
It's a very good show, they have good humor, good art direction, and talented musical guests.
youtube.com/watch?v=qY7LYBhuoWo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ak15GaqX5r4
My favorite episode is the heckler one, It was hilarious especially the Penny reference.

>Dinotrux

I thought it ended last season

Not enough episodes, Dreamworks shows have orders of 52 or 78.
Dinotrux did a half season of 7 episodes so it still has 6 more to go.

Trollhunters. now I'm waiting for S2. Also I watch Dinotrux (I wonder if S5 is the final season?)

Is there any hint at Penny even coming back? I really liked her.

I think the show is over now and given the way he dodges talking about her when Peabody brings it up they might have broken up.

She has been referenced a total of 2 times, they are aware but I don't see her coming at all until the very end, really doubt she will make an appareance.
Production has been over for a while now, but there are still enough episodes for 2 more seasons.

So are they just going to restructure the show then?
Everyone acts like S4 was the end and then the world exploded.

>Puss is being a drama queen about Dulcinea being the Chosen One.
>Essentially forces her into defending San Lorenzo instead of him.
>She gets better as a result.
I like how Dulcinea's development as a fighter is always just forced onto her.

The episode with the dancing dingo woman was cute.

I wonder how they'll explain Clover's abscence after AHKJ.

She runs off with Sage.

He fixed the city and it once again became inaccessible and/or Dulcinea being named protector of the city and not being able to leave after everything was fixed.

Yeah, Exiled really seems to be setting up Clover and Sage getting together as the endgame.
She'd have to leave to join him as ruler of the mountain lemurs.
Unless they just end up living in the kingdom, Koto did sort of have the mountain lemur kingdom burnt down.

dont judge.

That design is WAY too Bara Furry. Look at Puss whose just an upright animal for comparison. To hell with this heresy thread.

He's an ancient evil from the pits of hell, I'm sure he can look like whatever he wants.

I was watching F is for Family, the problem with most of Netflix's stuff is it's yearly batches so ongoing are hard to watch without binging it to extinction

>Fixed off screen as a matter of fact.
>Puss is ecstatic to have it back either way
I guess that's okay.
It's not like Puss' sword is inherently special.

That can be tough.
Even Dreamworks can only get out 26 episodes a year per show divided up into 13 episode packs.
Besides Voltron it makes them hard to discuss as anything but flavors of the month the new seasons release in

Two of their shows are actually headed for TV
vimeo.com/216258794

Ah yes, Family Channel Canada has already picked up a good handful of them to air on their suite of channels here.

Every Dreamworks show dubbed into German bar Voltron, Trollhunters and Veggietales aired on German Television on Super RTL AHKJ:Exiled and Spirit aren't dubbed yet.
Dragons managed to be incredibly sucessfull

>King Julien and Puss in Boots both do multiverse twin episodes
>King Julien is immediately ready to jump on his female self while Puss is more apprehensive about it.
I wonder what that means?

>it's another "puss acts like a fucking idiot" episode

He really does need to be hit more often.

>1829 is hundreds of years in the future
>Pompeii was destroyed only about 1000 years ago
So, the show is happening in the early 1000s, I think?

Julien is an egomaniacal degenerate. Not as much as Mort, but he is.