ITT: Old Webcomics you used to love

ITT: Old Webcomics you used to love

I just wanted an excuse to post BnG

Other urls found in this thread:

elfonlyinn.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There was one I used to read that had a simple slice-of-life plot, but then started throwing in random out-of-place sci-fi elements for no reason.

In the height of Sonic autism I found this comic, it was pretty good and barely had anything to do with Sonic.

Homestuck

Something called "Old Elf Inn" or something like that - I wonder whatever happened to it.

>I just wanted an excuse to post BnG
I can't blame you. It's the second best Sprite Comic.

>tomorrow marks the 10th anniversary of BnG's ending

So many poorly made sprite comics.

So many Ran corpse pile jokes.

>tfw I started reading before X happened
>tfw it inspired me to make sprite comics
>they were horrible
Oh man so many memories

Elf Only Inn, probably. No update since 2008.

elfonlyinn.net/

Did anyone ever read It Never Rains On Monitor Hill? I can't find a shred of it online and the author doesn't make comics anymore.

I can't remember many details, but does anyone remember a web (maybe sprite) comic that was hosted on a page that also had some sort of text adventure on it? I think one of the characters may have been a knight or something in some sort of brown armor.

Too many, op. Too many. I just kept reading and reading. No matter how terrible The my were.

Thankfully I've dropped most of them (not hard when some go on permanent hiatus). And I'm down to just three webcomics (Gunnerkrigg Court, Whomp, and Bug Martini). And I don't plan on rereading the past (except for maybe Brawl in the Family)

Prequel

This might sound autistic but "internet humor" had such a different tone in the early 2000's. I wonder why that was?

What's the modern day equivalent to sprite comics? Abridged series?

because now everyone's so jaded that the only way anybody's willing to make a joke is if they're being ironic about it. Otherwise they're just afraid they'll get made fun of.

The Ruins of the Fourth Wall grey fox girl grew up to go through some hard times.

Mac Hall

There was this one about Kirby and he traveled with a large Slime from Dragon Quest who could cast spells

I remember that

Sup Forums's brand of weaponized insincerity and cynicism did not exist on the Internet. Social media had not yet come to ruin everyone's lives. We were, for lack of a better turn of phrase, a happier and more sincere bunch of fools.

Now we bitch about everything because sincerity is for loser snowflake bitches and it's easier to identify yourself by what you hate instead of what you love (e.g., "I hate rap, country, and Nickelback" vs "I love [these distinct genres] and [these distinct bands/performers]").