Paranatural Duckpond

>*forge voice* trolled again...

>Hey guys! The page I was working on was a busy one and I ended up falling behind on finishing it, so I decided to save it for Tuesday so I could spare my body and my Friday afternoon. Super sorry about that! In its place I decided to post a comic from the collection of Forge comics I've been working on, I hope you like it! I'm excited about that project and am hoping to finish the full thing for SPX, which I'll be tabling at. Thanks for reading and for your patience!

He needs that extra time to add more speed lines to the next page.

Forge is pure sex

inb4 the next page is copypasta with minimal backgrounds

>Couldn't even manage two pages in a row.
Fuck off.

I like Forge and all but he can't keep doingvshit like this, the constant cut-offs and postponing is getting annoying at this rate

I would rather one big break, like a month off so he can build a buffer of pages. Constant interruptions are far more irritating

Who hurts their wrist more often - Zack or Soulja Boy?

This is getting ridiculous.

Whew, applying gradients is hard on the wrists guys! Better take a three day weekend.

when was forge even last in the comic?
>Chapter 4 Page 143
>posted Oct.29.14

O-oh...

just got done with chapter 1. at what point does it go downhill?

You'll know when you get there.

Chapter 2 is fine.
Just stop reading when it's finished.

Look at how fucking good it looked. Why did it all have to go so wrong?

>falling behind on finishing it
But the last page was 1/3 the same image, just at different zoom level. He can't possibly be behind.

Be careful Zack!

user I don't think you understand.
Zack starts working on updates immediately before the deadline and, when he doesn't feel like it or procrastinated too much, skips a deadline and lounges around instead.

He doesn't work. He hobby draws and gets paid under the illusion of a professional work schedule.

Look at all the gradients in that image
Nothing has really changed

>starchman
>star chman
>exploding stars
>weird things that feel out of place in the comic
>weird things that feel out of place happening near starchman

wrongaroo m8

>Chapter 5, page 97
>Feb. 9 2016

> Tinfoil Hat wearing Stephen disappears from the comic just before it turns to complete shit
Did he know?

Why DOESN'T Zach just make a buffer? Or get someone to assist him. Like, there's no shame in getting help man.

at this point it'd make more sense for me to have something like fucking hannah is not a boy's name bookmarked than this shit

He doesn't get as many vacations then.

Laziness.

You're asking him to either spend money or exert effort when he can do neither and still get paid.

We all know Zack wouldn't work on a single comic during that break until the night before the break ends.