Do you like Mickey Mouse™ ?

Do you like Mickey Mouseā„¢ ?

What's his personality like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NEcjjW_Nq5w
youtube.com/watch?v=qt9WNI8LI9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know nu mickey doesn't give up, is rather upbeat, is the voice of reason and sticks up for his friends

I would like to fuck his tight little mouse ass.

Yes I do, because he does whatever he thinks is fun for others, especially the audience. Think of one "funny animal "cartoon character from the past 80 years that hasn't.

Love Mickey.

He's plucky and a good friend.

the same as Mario

Bland, Donald is my main man

I like this Mickey Mouse.

When did Michael Bay start directing italian Mickey comics?

He helped save the watchmaker that invented the wristwatch from going out of business between wars.

Mickey's been a Michael Bay protag since the 1930s, man. Here, enjoy him kicking a fag's ass.

I miss when mickey was a hothead instead of a corporate mascot

Oswald is better

They're trying to revert that a bit, starting with Epic Mickey and going into the shorts, but the system is so big that it'll take decades to undo the damage, if they manage at all- case in point, how he's forbidden from appearing in the new Ducktales.

He's a good natured fellow, tries to do his best for others, but he messes up a lot and isn't infallible.

Speaking of that, stories where Mickey, Donald and Goofy get together in comics and cartoons are comfy as fuck, they need to do more of those

It's odd how he's seen as an actual character in other parts of the world but in the US he's just a logo.

I don't know if it's just local editorial (Egmont, Panini) or a rare case of orders from above, from Disney (rare because they're generally genuinely hands-off with the comics), but for the last few decades comics creators have been discouraged from mixing Duck and Mice comics unless it's for a big special event story. It's really sad to me, I love it when they mix up both mythologies, and I'd love to see some story like "Mickey vs. Arpene Lusin" or "Duck Avenger vs Phantom Blot".

Why does he looked so pissed off at Mickey?

I like king mickey

>Che-Che-Chernabog?!

How can you not love this?

youtube.com/watch?v=NEcjjW_Nq5w

I like the stories where he's a detective and has a blue shirt.
Also longer pants, I think.

Because Mickey got the life he should have had.

george carlin loves mickey mouse

youtube.com/watch?v=qt9WNI8LI9M

whats with the lack of Goofy comics in general? he's the best

>What's his personality like
a detective who slove mistery, defeating villains like Pete and the Phantom Blot (a James Bond type villain).
Italian Mickey is best Mickey

he gets a ton of comics, they're just generally printed in Mickey's magazines

Super Goofy>all

This is objectively the best cartoon Mickey

>Beagle Boys show up
Oh, cool, that's a neat little shout out to
>Chernabog shows up
My sides, they're in orbit

That thumbnail made me not want to see it. I'm glad I ignored it.

What little of Darkenblot I've read pains me because it's a perfect example of Italian colouring murdering their art. It's coloured all wrong for the art and story they were doing.

>Phantom Blot
>Detective Mickey
>Batman Donald
>Don Rosa

When I think european comics, this is what I think of. How accurate is it?

Depends on what market. Italy, or Egmont? If Italy, "Don Rosa" is not as prevalent. Also, all that is notable stuff, but not quite the majority- the majority will be "slice-of-life comedy story about characters fucking up".

i couldn't believe how awesome these comics were when i started reading them

Da dove scarichi i fumetti Disney?

Mickey went through a big change when he became the Sorcerer's Apprentice.