SCW Storytime Part 2

Part 1

Yaaas

Are you going to storytime the secret files issue as well?

GL secret files?

There was a Sinestro Corps Secret Files issue, it's included in the Tales of the Sinestro Corps tpb.

Prime boy best boy.

The one where it just shows different lanterns and like the lore and stuff? I can do it after I guess.

I feel bad for Prime.
>Gets Powers
>Gets Girl
>Everyone dies
>Gets trapped in pocket dimension
>See your comics get retcon

Not to mention everyone hates you.

>Not to mention SUPERMAN hates you
FTFY

To answer your question OP: Orlando does a long agonizing story with the New 52 Cyborg Superman that has him bringing back some Kryptonians as Cyborgs and the city they were in. But it ends up going nowhere and Kara eventually defeats him, but the Cyborg-parts of him are gone. He's just left in a tube with Kara promising to fully heal him.

Henshaw (prior to becoming the Cyborg Superman again) raids the fallen Kryptonian City for reasons. Which is weird since Jurgens doesn't even acknowledge it when Kara fights Henshaw Cyborg Superman in the recent Action Comics arc.

Thanks for the explanation, kinda weird that Henkshaw wants to be Cyborg Superman again and not just kills himself right away.

It's explained that he hates Superman for taking his powers away (a retcon thanks to the newly merged universe). So he gets the deus ex machina from Lois/Clark mini he was part of to regain his powers.

Problem is he underestimates Zod.

Soft retcons are quite confusing, well Cyborg Superman is a much bigger threat than Zod to be quite fair.

Can't find a good Download for the Secret Files+Origins so I can't, I could do the Darwyn cooke GL origin story, that was pretty tight.

That Blackest Night reference tho.

Well SCW was just a story to lead up to Blackest Night.

Finale issue (posting the epilogue stuff tho)

I wish I see Hal with a kid in my lifetime.