The new season of Puss in Boots just dropped. Haven't watched all of the episodes yet, but I'm glad it's back...

The new season of Puss in Boots just dropped. Haven't watched all of the episodes yet, but I'm glad it's back. It's a good show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QB2d62NYl18
youtube.com/watch?v=sHiAUtOQNS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had no idea this was even a show

It's in its fifth season. Been out for a few years now.

Is she fucking death yet?

One episode has a dingo villain. She's cute.

>Puss in Boots
>who point of the character is that he's distinctive for being an animal wearing clothing
>in a world where all animals wear clothing
Hmm.

>who point of the character is

*whose point of the character is

>Is she fucking death yet?

*Is she fucking dead yet?

Better than anything Shrek.

Reminder that this is a prequel so Dulcinea either dies or they break up for some stupid reason, and Puss goes on to live a disappointment of a life in servitude to Shreck.

So is it better or worse than penguins of madagascar?

Better, and I thought penguins was pretty alright.

Alright, mabey I'll check it out

youtube.com/watch?v=QB2d62NYl18

youtube.com/watch?v=sHiAUtOQNS4

>blue skin
>muscle girl/amazon
>horns
>cyclops
My dick thanks you Dreamworks

>That focus on her feet
They are just pandering now.

You don't say?

Fuck You.

Woah, art when?

This is Sup Forums, so never.

>"I hope that's the last time I ever run into an ogre."

Are you attempting to imply there's anything wrong with that?

Yes. Puss was no where near as fun in Shreck as he is here

jokes on you, there was already art.

>The Netherworld portal shenanigans seem really episodic and random
>It's really late into the season that a big bad is even mentioned
>Because he was created during the episodic shenanigans
Okay, that's a pretty cool twist there.

That said, opinions on the fact that the big bad is an evil clone of Puss?
And that the plot hooks appear to involve him going on to conquer the multiverse?

What did the graves at the end imply?

I'm guessing that there's some kind of weird time difference shenanigans going on in the Netherworld and they've just been gone for so long they've been assumed dead.
It would explain how Evil Puss manages to become king of the Netherworld in a really short time.

It's the little things that you don't notice have always been there until they suddenly become super important.

And then she's never seen with that sword again.

Could there be a substantial timeskip, then? The orphans aged up and stuff?

there's some on /trash/ but some people chimped out for some reason.

Oddly enough, rather important to the big picture.

wow, the animation got better

man, how many 10/10 waifus has this show produced? fuck me hard. like damn

Go figure!

The fight choreography seems to just vary based on how important the fight is.
There will just be random fights that are fairly simple looking.

I'm surprised they let the dowsing rod exist for like 3 seasons.

The things this show gets away with

I mean:

Puss In Boots meets Monster Hunter...

Hot-ass dingo...dammit, I think I need to subscribe and rip this season myself, considering I had to download the last season of All Hail King Julien from fucking YOUTUBE...

GODDAMIT, now I KNOW I need to subscribe to netflix. Rippers take too fucking long.

Do they do anything regarding the Tulpa reveal from last season?

the glasses complete her

Oddly enough, no.
They must to be saving those for the series finale.

She reminds me of Lara Croft.

>she's a barefooter

God fucking damnit, she couldn't be any sexier

Disgusting

my dick is way too hard right now

And you remember Guante Blanco is basically the only father figure Puss has ever had in his life.

Yes, Puss In Boots is a very attractive cat.

Given that the multiverse shenanigans that happened are attributed to the creation of Puss Dos it's going to be amusing if the entire Multiverse is going to end up on the verge of ruin just because Puss wanted to make two appointments at the same time.

We'll probably see them again in the grand finale or something.

>All that toe wiggle

That would be very appreciated, user

....what the hell? So the series is going Kingdom Hearts?

Yep, definitively going Kingdom Hearts and that's no compliment.

>KissCartoon

Is it true that the replacement site KimCartoon is filled with spyware, viruses, rootkits, etc?

Did it seem like Eames just suddenly got a lot of dialogue and focus out of the blue?

Just finished the season 5. The first episodes were quite lame, but after all it seems like it could have all been part of the writers master plan. I really liked S05E05, although it could have been even better if they had made it two episodes long, in the same way as S02E10 and S02E11, so that S05E05 would have ended when Puss was being replaced by his evil twin.

The thing that bothers me is the missing continuity in the relationship between Puss and Dulcinea. I mean, not only ending of S04E13, but also S05E08 ending implies they are about to start something, but then in the following episodes it's fucking nothing.

Considering the fact that the Puss and Artephius are now messing up with the alternative realities, I'm starting to think that there might be a small chance this show isn't actually doomed by canon after all. Although it's also quite possible that P & D will eventually never come up with anything more than what is seen in S05E08.

what the fuck is wrong with you

Yeah, Puss and Dulcinea seemingly getting together but then continuing to be awkward friends was one of the more frustrating things

I'm a degenerate that likes to think about fucking demon girls. Why is that a problem for you?

"Puss is a huge idiot and makes things worse" plots seemed to be a little more annoying this season.

>[gasps]
>[groans]
>those bedroom eyes

I didn't know this was how lesbians worked.

>That pig sniffing his boots
>[Upbeat techno music]
>The dingo says mate nonstop
>That shit tier animation
>Fur that looks like a ps2 cutscene
Why does Sup Forums latch onto shit and treat it like gold?

>Why does Sup Forums latch onto shit and treat it like gold?
Does this show has a 24/7 general? Is this show being brought up daily in various threads? Are people making fanart for this show regularly on Sup Forums or /trash/? If not then Sup Forums did not latch onto this show and treat it as if it was gold like you assumed.

Fuzz is sort of tricky to do on a budget.
They can't reasonably do movie quality fur on a TV show.
They tried that for Father of the Pride and it cost them like a million dollars per episode.

>They tried that for Father of the Pride and it cost them like a million dollars per episode.
That was 13 years ago

Well at least they can manage some fuzz now instead of just texturing it on.

That's always what happens when a group like that disbands. Main character is getting beat down, and is saved because the others just happened top be nearby, but unaware of each other. Only death can separate them. Sometimes, even THAT doesn't work.

Based Lonbluewolf...

They should just let them get together officially, but I guess Dulcinea is doomed to die a virgin. Puss, meanwhile, will go on to canonically be a manwhore.

They fix Puss Dos into a fully functioning copy of Puss, so Puss can stay with Dulcinea and Puss Dos becomes the one we see in the movies

that's almost shocking
still like PoM though.

You know, a blood seal jutsu would have been faster...

What on earth where they thinking about?

Same thing happened with Ted in King Julien. Sometimes the writers just discover a favorite character out of nowhere.

>Puss tells Shrek to spare his life because he has a family

Yeah, sure.

I do like how the Netherworld is set up like a hell dimension because of the Bloodwolf, but in reality it would be a fairly peaceful place if not for wizards constantly banishing things to it.
No wonder Sino opted to create a custom pocket dimension solely for the Bloodwolf; banishment to the Nether was too mainstream.

>My mother, she is sick.
>And my father lives off the garbage!
>The King offered me much in gold
>and l have a litter of brothers...
He was just lying to save his life.

When I first saw L'il Pequeña I just assumed they were just bringing back some of the generic non-main character orphans to round out orphan group shots so the reveal did take me by surprise

So did I. Now when I'm starting to think about it, this show actually has a huge amount of unexpected turns. It's quite impressive!

That... might actually work. Or they could pull a Doctor Who and have Dulcinea live with the second Puss. But that wouldn't really work well, methinks.

Ok, seriously asking this: Is this show actually good, or is it like an ironic enjoyment?

It's a little hit or miss.
It gets better in later seasons but this one has some Puss is dumb plots that have him acting catastrophically dumb.

I think it's good, it has kind of a slow start because the first season is all episodic, but it picks up serialized storytelling in later seasons which fits it quite well.

top kek!
finally a different variation

I think that's why S5 feels a bit less.
It slows back down with an episodic monster of the week setup that doesn't start to build into a plot until well past halfway into it.

I guess you're right. Really hope the sixth season is going to be more episodic. And since there is a cliffhanger, i believe it is.

Ah yes, the nuzzle of platonic friendship.

I still like Dulcinea, yet five seasons in, she doesn't have much art online. Lewd or otherwise. Even when she finally changed her clothes in the fairy-tale episode, it amounted to nothing.

The clover vs dulcinea shitposting probably killed any chance of new art for both.

Also, these shows are really low profile. Even the new barefoot dingo bitch apparently caught the attention of only one drawfag.