DARKSEID IS

Would you look at the time, it's the hour of DARKSEID.

Kidding, every hour is Darkseid time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSooMsN_raQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YPrF762JFNw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE5RXhPwlKc
youtube.com/watch?v=iTECNKpZAM4
amazon.com/DC-Direct-Darkseid-Action-Figure/dp/B000VB4YSM/ref=sr_1_14?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1501265656&sr=1-14&keywords=darkseid figure
amazon.com/DC-Collectibles-Justice-League-Darkseid/dp/B008M9I1D4/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1501265656&sr=1-2&keywords=darkseid figure
youtube.com/watch?v=B0aGGabInXM
youtube.com/watch?v=uKX9qlWkNEg
youtube.com/watch?v=S3s7Orq4JE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THREE BILLION FISTS

>Johnseid
No thanks.

Says Darksied is, for his shit recked by Superman and many others. Morrison revamped him into some multiuniversal threat, still get his shit kicked in.

Get Smoked nigga.

this

Kidding, every hour is Batman time
fixed

Morrison still let him get shot by Batman and killed in the end

Can we please ditch the gold and red in his design already? Grey, Blue, and silver are perfect

He doesn't need an armor, period.

What's the problem?

Johns' Darkseid is fucking terrible, both in character and design. Hes too flashy and was a boring tank for the JL to fight during early New 52

Johns' Darkseid is nothing but a uninteresting punching bag.

Its really not a good Darkseid design, at all. His Kirby design is utilitarian and simple, with enough unique elements to make him distinct. As the God of Tyranny he doesn't need any more. Johnseid looks like just another Alien Warlord, make the skin Yellow and it's Mongul, make it Purple and its Thanos, do that on the Kirby design and its Yellow/Purple Darkseid. Plus the colour choice is awful, bright and heroic Blues and Reds are completely OOc.

He's also totally lacking in charisma. He says next to nothing during the entire JL:War arc, just shows up and starts punching everyone

Who is Darkseid's best Elite?

I vote for grand and glorious Godfrey!

Desaad obviously. He's the one that actually gets shit done.

Could, theoretically, be beaten one-on-one by Cyborg

Prove me wrong

So the movie was accurate, fuck.

Kanto. He's remarkably civil and soft spoken. He feels like an okay guy and not like twisted freak compared to Dr. Bedlam or Virman Vundabar.

I find it unusual that he would get to such a high position close to Darkseid because his backstory is quite similar to Mr. Miracle in some aspects, only a bit more tragic. He literally lived during the Renaissance during his exile which explains he's flamboyant taste in clothing.

What the fuck is a "Tiger-Force"? Sounds gay

Say what you will about Leeseid, but Fabok gave him a solid redesign in DSW.

he just seems kind of over-the-top, you know?

Looks retarded as well

Why does the girl look poorly photoshopped into the page?

Jesus fuck they made him even bigger. Soon he's gonna be the size of a Celestial.

I've said it before, but I really don't get how nobody brought Kanto into mainstream books. The dude is the cosmic divine assassin. The shit you could do with him writes itself.

God damn is Grail fucking annoying.

> Freedom falls! A sign Great One. Devestator! Lord of Woe! eternal Darkseid!

Ironically, this is Darkseid in his most desperate! Trapped in a body of an old, fat man trying to drag everyone with him to oblivion.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSooMsN_raQ

>tfw there are no good Darkseid figures
I even like the Play Arts Kai design, but the figure itself is complete ass. And the good statue of Darkseid goes for over $500

Terrible voice. Adding any kind of distortion to his voice always sounded to me a bit to try-hard.
youtube.com/watch?v=YPrF762JFNw

Normal, manly voices work better in my opinion:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE5RXhPwlKc

youtube.com/watch?v=iTECNKpZAM4

For some reason i also hate watching him hover or float. He shouldn't even move, just stand there and be a rock. A rock that shoots omega beams at things.

I quite like these

amazon.com/DC-Direct-Darkseid-Action-Figure/dp/B000VB4YSM/ref=sr_1_14?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1501265656&sr=1-14&keywords=darkseid figure

amazon.com/DC-Collectibles-Justice-League-Darkseid/dp/B008M9I1D4/ref=sr_1_2?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1501265656&sr=1-2&keywords=darkseid figure

I liked this:
youtube.com/watch?v=B0aGGabInXM

>Johns Darkseid

Go fuck yourself OP.

All you niggas complaining about recent redesigns of Darkseid must really love to wear skirts too, right you little faggots?

Woaw! Buddy. Lets not get outta hand here. Reel it in a bit.

Darkseid rocks the fuck out of that skirt and your jealous rantings are very unbecoming.

god that distortion is just awful
also
>mfw I'm a GL fan and he's always jobbing in cartoons

The first one? Yeah it's terrible, hence why i posted it to bring my point home. The other two are the good ones.

Haven't heard that one before, pretty good.

To be fair, Origin WAS supposed to be a movie pitch. Some of the changes make more sense in that context.
It's like how Bendis wrote his Guardians with the intention that his stories would be the ones to get adapted into the movies.

Did you guys like his voice in IJ2?

I loved the sound of thunder, when Darkseid cracked his finger.

New Gods are huuuge. Boom Tubes actually shrink them down

This. Darkseid is actually like, moon size isn't he?

Too deep for my taste. Sounds like Michael Clarke Duncan with a cold.
youtube.com/watch?v=uKX9qlWkNEg

That's not really true after it was originally mentioned, since Superman flies there and everything is still normal human scale.

Random question
Is there any comics where Darkseid is a hero and good guy? Not merely working with the heros to see a mutual goal accomplished tho that is awesome as well

user...he's always the hero of the story

I snapped this at a con. No idea who makes it though
Sorry about the up-kilt, it was on a high shelf

What if...

SUPERMAN GROWS BIGGER WHILE FLYING THERE!!??!?!??!?

Bet you didn't think of that, did you?

I was surprised that injustice 2 actually used this

user, you're gay.

It is true
youtube.com/watch?v=S3s7Orq4JE0

>big barda is actually bigger
Poetry.

oh user, I like you. Let us die together serving Darkseid. Only oblivion in his service would be truly fulfilling

Is it wrong that I am Darkseidsexual?

oh iknw this guy its the challenge accpeted meme guy!

>shitting on Kirby's design
Neck yourself

My ass isn't ready for that!!

Will this be any good? I put it on my pull list

And his best friend is Ambush Bug!

No.

Your asshole will Die for Darkseid

How canon was this?

Yellow doesnt suit Darkseid

That belongs in my desk

what is it?

Did this guy ever do any more than the first two?

Seriously, is a good Darkseid figure too much to ask for? They're either shit, too expensive, or both

>there are "people" who "like" Darkseid but haven't read The Great Darkness Saga

I did and it was grand. I can recommend it to everyone.

DC's putting out Kirby one-shots for his 100th (along with the Kamandi Challenge, the reprinted Fourth World Omnibus, new collections of Challengers of the Unknown, Mr. Miracle, and The Demon, and Bug! The Adventures of Forager), but the creative teams on the one-shots are pretty bad.

So is Superman usually stronger than him, or not? He definitely is in the DCAU, but what about the comit's? From JL:War I'd assume he's at least not in the New 52?

Why doesn't the Spectre just fuck Darkseid up if Superman can beat him?

>Ironically, this is Darkseid in his most desperate!
Wut? Darkseid won at this point.

WHEre can i find it collected

He was dying and dragging the world with him.

Darkseid is.

Superman was weaker than him Pre-Crisis and is weaker than him since around Final Crisis, going into New52. During Post-Crisis though, Darkseid was often depicted as just a Kryptonian level alien with some powers or tech that gave him advantage sometimes, but could be physically beaten down by Superman. Even before Final Crisis some writers did attempt to retcon some of those lower portrayals with "Avatars!" though - which was also the explanation Morrison gave in Final Crisis, where the presence of his true body by itself was enough to slowly destroy the universe.

Your ass is ready

Nothing more than a cheap Thanos rip-off

>During Post-Crisis though, Darkseid was often depicted as just a Kryptonian level alien with some powers or tech that gave him advantage sometimes, but could be physically beaten down by Superman
Does this make Brainiac, Zod, and Mongul stronger than Darkseid in that continuity? They've physically overpowered Superman before. Also issues where this happened?

Superman Versus Darkseid: Apokolips Now.

Technically, Post-Crisis Superman being stronger than Darkseid never made sense though, since Darkseid wasn't affected by Crisis. They always made it clear that Pre-Crisis Kryptonians or things mimicking them (like Pocket Universe Superboy) were much stronger than Post-Crisis Superman, and yet Darkseid didn't seem to get the same portrayal.

Action Comics 586

This one was their fist clash Post-Crisis, which also heavily influenced the DCAU, with a furious Superman who had broken free from brainwashing facing Darkseid.

This one was from Supergirl's introduction in Superman/Batman, IIRC.

The poetic, despotic, mastermind that shows up when shit's serious is turned into a stupid ragemonster that only screams and is taken out by a newly formed Justice League, and due to synergy, this shitty brute will be the one that normies remember.

>no everyhour is Darkseid