NEVER

NEVER
EVER

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/freaks-squeele-r2365/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey, i remember reading this a few months ago but it ended abruptly. What's the deal?

Remember when Boom announced an official English translation and then canceled it a week later?

Isn't this a French comic so manga it was posted on manga sites?

Im a big fan of funeralies.

That's fine. All it had going for it was some hot looking girls. Everything else was quite forgettable

Wasn't this incredibly edgy?
Or am I confusing it for something else?

but... why?

>left cover

Yare yare daze.

It kinda looked like a manga and that's all they needed

Reminder that monopolies are both NATURAL and GOOD.

NATURAL and GOOD.

It's would be SICK and UNNATRUAL if you got to read this series, and you don't want that, do you?

The current market is more of an oligopoly, really.

Never ever what?

is there a torrent or ddl link for it? i mean, the whole thing?
also, only the first volume of funerailles was translated, right?

beats me, there was some haters in the storytimes, but they were overall good threads. i think the OP got tired of posting the volumes, and people gave lots of links for online reading of the remaining chapters.
a true shame, i would have liked to see the storytimes till the end of the story.

It got cancelled?

And the unofficial translation was stopped for quite some too afterwards.

Can't remember where I got them from, but check the archive or libgen, you might be lucky.
Alternatively I'm fairly certain I ripped the Funerailles singles from kissmanga before someone released the full tome, so the rest of Freek might be there as well.

inb4
>upload pls
No, my upload a shit.

nah, it's cool, bro.
i read the whole thing in mangahere. i was just asking if you got a link to download the whole thing.
but i appreciate your concern.

I never finished it. I couldn't stand how all the outside school plots happened off screen.

>yakuza girl has some mob shit happing
time skip
>I am the yakuza boss now

>hombre has something going with the forest people and it was the entire reason he came to that school
time skip
>it got solved

also hombre and yakuza getting together and breaking up back and forth through time skips. At least Chance didn't have shit going on off screen.

a thing i liked about scipio is that the guy is evil to the core, but he's a "good guy" because his brother is a good guy too, and he believes in whatever his brother believes becaue he loves him that much.
but he puts his brother's resolve into test more than once becaue, you know, he's evil.

>mangahere
At least use a site that doesn't watermark for your chinese cavepainting needs.

An added bonus for kiss is that it's super easy to rip from, if slightly tedious. All you need is downthemall and a little patience, or a script that autopacks the images and rename the rar.

what the fuck is that second word

squeele?

freaks squeele

sorry, man. i'm not the kind of guy who complains about my free stuff not being "free" enough.
but i will take your advice because you seem to know about this stuff way more than i do.
still, i just checked in mangahere, and at least freaks' squeele does not have a watermark on its pages.

bato.to/comic/_/comics/freaks-squeele-r2365/

Well well, they seem to have become less shit. They used to have obnoxious watermarks in all four corners.

That's some pretty fine art there
much better than most manga

The end gets really messy but Fortunate Sons and the start > middle of Freaks' Squeele are just super fun comics.

oh, the art is damn good, i can tell you that.
also
>the author uses the fanart he got trough the years as an important plot device.
the absolute madman.