Local bitch ruins everything

Well thanks to you the emoji movie has a fresh review

more like Lack of Sense Media AMIRITE

>Positive messages

i guess she's got balls. she looked at the rt meter at zero percent and decided she'd be the one.

or maybe she's just another retarded internet contrarian.

Blame Rotten Tomatoes and their arbitrary ratings. Some 2.5 reviews are considered rotten, while others are considered fresh. I think the site submitting the review gets to pick. If somebody gives a movie 3/5, it's average. Does that mean it should be fresh or rotten?

RT needs to take some responsibility and start assigning the freshness on their own, based on the aggregate reviews.

she gave a 3/5 clearly over 50% so it's considered Fresh
Compared to other reviews that gave it 1/5 0/5
0.5/4 & D-
which are far bellow 50%

>TFW fundamentalist christians are the only people who love the emoji movie.

Still waiting for Armond White

If he didn't like Suicide Squad, what makes you think he'll like this?

Idk. He's a troll and this movie has a extremely low rating. I hope he gives it a bad review though.

He liked SS just because it was a financial success, despite being shit.

He likes being contrarian

I'll give her a pass. She looks like someone's grandma and she probably gave the movie a good review because it caused her grandkids to sit still and shut up for 90 minutes.

The REAL question is

WHEEEEEEEEEEERE?

It's probably generic stuff like "be yourself," "teamwork is important," "respect people who are different," etc.

Actually critics choose whether a review counts as fresh or rotten when they add them to the site.

>Clearly a mom
>Her own qualifications of a good animated movie is probably "as long my kids like it" which the movie is targeted to
>They probably did
She did nothing wrong.

WTF is this cunt a hipster? Does she think saying anything postive about it makes her better than everyone?

WTF a middling review how dare she!

Believe it or not, some people have different opinions than you. I thought Rock Dog was far, far better than Lego Batman, but Rock Dog got a 45% on rotten tomatoes while Lego Batman got 90%.

She gave the movie 3/5. It's not like she sang its praises.

Expect to see SOME shills shilling this god forsaken mistake of a cash grab

Why do people keep missing the point of this?

She says the move is not good. It being the only "fresh" review means that SONY will desperately latch onto it in their advertising.

"Come see the movie that critics have called ..."Meh"..."

It's all according to keikaku, I believe.

You should see the audience reviews.