Batman is not a meta human...

Batman is not a meta human. Scott Snyder doing something right and shutting down that dumb Suicide Squad issue and asserting Batman is not a meta human.

twitter.com/ssnyder1835/status/890932525010472960

It's quite obvious from the context that it's what Waller believes to be true and not wholly verified. There's nothing to shut down besides people without reading comprehension.

Or you could just read Rob Williams twitter and not be a retard

>It's quite obvious from the context that it's what Waller believes to be true and not wholly verified.
Waller knows who Batman is.

Just the idea of Bruce being meta sounds retarded.

But at the same time, it would explain so much.

Maybe don't write "metahuman" then m8. Also, STOP WRITING YOUR SHITTY BOOK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She can believe Bruce Wayne is a meta, yes. That doesn't make her correct.

Read the series. Waller knows Batman's identity. Suicide Squad is badly written.

Suicide Squad is going to end up like Teen Titans isn't it?

one good run in the 80s and every other run after it is leagues behind playing catch up.

Read this he said that walker doesn't care if he has power or not, not that she doesn't know who is Batman.

So then Batman is not the avatar of order within Gotham to balance out joker being the avatar of chaos? Doesn't that contradict his whole New 52 run? I dunno, I dropped him as fast as I could as when DotF finished and I never picked up anything bat book with his name on it afterwards.

>Waller knows Batman's identity.

why would that prevent her from thinking he's a meta?

Indeed. Even if she knows Batman is Bruce Wayne, who says that he doesn't have power?

No that plotline turned out to be Joker trolling Batman into thinking he was more than a human.

So if she knew Superman's secret identity that would mean Clark Kent isn't a meta?

>who says that he doesn't have power?
Scott Snyder. He's saying it right there in the OP.

That is already the position it is in. Williams' Skawd isn't even trying to play catch up though, it's just shit.

She doesn't have Scott Snyder as a source.

Superman isn't a meta. What are you talking about?

Are you dumb? I mean in her point of view that him being Bruce Wayne is going to prevent her from thinking that he might be meta.

The batcave has a Lazarus Pit.

Synergy Squad, of course it's shit

Given all the crazy shit he does, I'd suspect he was more than a human, too.

technically Snyder is wrong, Batman was a metahuman in the 80s with the metagene bomb

He was also a meta in Amazon Virus

Goood. Snyder does something right for once.

what's this now?

>Batman is not a meta human.

Look user, either he's a metahuman or the universe he's living in has such wierd physics that no humanoid creature should have evolved in it in the first place.

It could obviously just have been written that Waller just wants them to think he's a meta so they could take him seriously and not underestimate him. Whether or not the issue does that, is completely the writer's fault.

But the Squad is primarily Batman villains and allies.

That is true… yeah, the writer just fucked up then.

Are Lazarus pits made with nth metal?

I think writers should give in already and make Bruce a metahuman. Guy already pushes the boundaries of belief with his ability to be prepared and take blows from beings that have super strength and not immediately die. Batman isn't a human ideal any more so just go ahead and say he's a superhuman

Peak human you idiot, normal fictional humans are beyond real humans and peak humans are beyond that.

To say he's superhuman sure, but maybe not meta. I think his whole point is that thanks to fictional martial arts he can do things beyond peak human… but I don't think I'd call that meta though.

That's just not true. Batman has been painfully mortal since the he came back from being lost in time. He straight gets his ass kicked almost every arc now and only wins with help from other people.

DC took a hard left turn to combat the Batman meme, not that any of the memers read his comics to begin with, so now fans are just left with a neutered version of Batman while the people who never read his shit to begin with are still saying the same things they were before the changes.

I think it's also that the meme was in full effect in all of Batman's cartoons except Beware the Batman that got cancelled

A popular, mortal batman cartoon would fix it

>DC took a hard left turn to combat the Batman meme, not that any of the memers read his comics to begin with, so now fans are just left with a neutered version of Batman while the people who never read his shit to begin with are still saying the same things they were before the changes.
You're exactly right. I've been thinking this for a long time. HISHE and other meme internet series push Batman as this god like autist, while the comics have him actually have to suffer mostly real physical punishment (besides the santa prisca shit in I Am Suicide).

Quick reminder that Suicide Squad #26 will be apart of The Metal event, and we just learned in The Casting that "Meta" is a medical designation that was short for "Metal". The same Metal that Batman has at the bottom of his cave. It's given Joker a yet unexplained temporal understanding and healing ability, and it hasn't been shown how much of it has gotten in Batman's system.

So don't dismiss anything yet.

It's such a pity how often Snyder has to clarify things on twitter! Why people keep misundertanding his writings!?

He's not writing Suicide Squad, though.

Yeah, no. Scott Snyder the head writer of the event has come out and said you are wrong so shut up.

so you can just shit up your script and then apologize on Twitter later on?

Jim Lee or Dan Dildo need to put their foot down and get their people in line. This shit is wack

What in my post did Scott say was wrong?

You're a stupid faggot. Batman isn't a meta.

That's not what I said though, is it?

Honestly in some stuff like the DCAU they do use "meta" conversationally to just mean "superhero". Writer probably just had a brainfart and forgot it has an actual specific definition in-universe.

he didnt write it thought you fucking imbecile. kill yourself

I mean his whole thing is trying to make himself seem more than human to scare criminals