remember when marvel used to be about the red pill

Other urls found in this thread:

dps.texas.gov/Texas10MostWanted/fugitives.aspx
crimestoppersmetroal.com/most-wanted.php?county=jefferson
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5EDwTluWIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God I love Bagley.

>remember when marvel used to be about the red pill

*Remember when Marvel used to be about the red pill?

didn't realize i was on reddit

Wasnt this Bendis?

yup this is from Ultimate Spider-Man Requiem #1

Your "red pill" is an illusion, OP.

>muh Murica, best country on Earth
Do Burgers genuinely believe people see them as role models?

Eww.

Yep. The American propaganda machine has been rolling for decades, and shows no sign of stopping.

I also find it ridiculous that people are complaining about comics being too lefty nowadays, when Superman was created by two Jewish guys and was going after corrupt politicians and businessmen as far back as 1938. And Marvel was all about the counterculture when they got popular.

This isn't really anything. It's casual observation. If you wanted to get deeper you could always just do how War and law are related.

But if you're a lefty shouldn't you be all "we're all equal" rather than "Murica's the best role model and we got freedom and Democracy is ours and we're gonna set the example". That sounds like extreme right-wing propaganda to me.

Hey, going by OECD countries, they're number one in income equality, poverty rate, healthcare costs, infant mortality, obesity, carbon emissions, incarceration, and murder rate. So they're doing well there.

inb4 buttmad burgers

>Others would follow
Literally all the rest of the world does is talk shit about America, they wouldn't follow us to a fucking ice cream shop.

I worded that poorly. I was agreeing and saying that America's propaganda machine that teaches them that Merica #1 has been going on forever. And yeah, I do agree with pushing equality.

Yes, seeing as how everyone else relies on us for pretty much fucking everything.

most shit started being talked in 2011 when the sjw waves started becoming a huge pain in the ass and most of the left shit started going main stream

>And yeah, I do agree with pushing equality.
Why?
Literally no two people are equal, much less -everyone-.

>bombs everyone
>creates tensions in countries and between nations
>is literallly a mixing pot yet still full of racism
>SJWs are making fun of the President Elect on national television every day
>be first on obesity, murder rates, income inequality
>destroy the planet through constant carbon emissions cause millionaires gotta be billionaires

Truly ROME 2.0!

>bombs everyone
So you don't have to.
>creates tensions in countries and between nations
They do that fine all by themselves.
>is literallly a mixing pot yet still full of racism
We were never a "mixing pot". Even after hundreds of years, we just have completely separate races and cultures living next to one another. We're only united by guns and hamburgers.
>SJWs are making fun of the President Elect on national television every day
That's Marxism, which is Russia's fault.
>be first on obesity, murder rates, income inequality
Niggers were a mistake, yes, and even are most poor are more well off than 99% the rest of the inferior world.
>destroy the planet through constant carbon emissions cause millionaires gotta be billionaires
Talk to India and China about that. The US continues to be the foremost producer in both green technology, and environmental monitoring.

How about the rest of the world tries sucking a lot less?

>muh inevitability of conflict

Wow, how insightful.

One of the persistent realities of our century, that has grown more and more evident the better communications become, is that people all over the world are generally not all that different, and no matter their creed, the vast majority of them want very little more than to live peacefully. The idea that humans cannot coexist is tripe shoveled into your mouth by people who do not WANT to accept this reality, because they are too insecure to imagine a world where they have no enemy to fight and condemn.

These people want a good-evil dichotomy, want a struggle, because they need that narrative and the self-assurance it provides. The solution to our problems is to recognize the circumstances that create these kinds of people and eliminate them.

>The state of your defenses
Dying of laughter right now

>majority of them want very little more than to live peacefully
Then why don't all these niggers and muslims live peacefully in their own countries insteading comming to my continent to collect welfare and ruin nighbourhoods and scare my kids, it's not even women or children, it's 20-25 year old niggers comming here with dreams of baning my white daughter, stay back and improve your shithole instead of ruining what we have here

Because no one likes being treated like shit. Hell, the SJWs treat anyone who doesn't agree with their views like shit, and no one likes them as a result. Sup Forums is in the same boat. Being civil to each other is how things get done in the world. Cooperation with others is what's allowed mankind to flourish, otherwise there's a good chance we would have died in the ice age.

>So you don't have to.

Have you considered that in most cases nobody has to?

>They do that fine all by themselves.

The US isn't alone in worsening tensions across the world, plenty of nations war profiteer, but to deny that they do it is dumbshit.

>We were never a "mixing pot". Even after hundreds of years, we just have completely separate races and cultures living next to one another.

I guess shit like rock'n'roll never existed then. Weird, that's an odd delusion for the entire world to share simultaneously.

>That's Marxism
>"thing I don't like or understand is this other thing I don't understand bcos reasons!"

Pffft, you fucking retarded or something?

>blames social problems on race

Non-whites in other countries don't seem to have the same problems as yours. So you gotta wonder where the problem really is...

>and even are most poor are more well off than 99% the rest of the inferior world

Utterly incorrect, we have tons of communities that live in conditions we would consider Third World. Our poor are some of the poorest in the western world.

>Talk to India and China about that.

China is literally doing more for renewable energy and reducing emissions than the US is now.

>The US continues to be the foremost producer in both green technology, and environmental monitoring.

Which matters very little because we put hardly any of it into practice.

>British divide the Arabic world
>Americans bomb the shit out of it
>make Europe take in the refugees
>Central Europe makes SouthEast Europe take all the weight on its shoulders
>WHY DO THESE NIGGERS WANNA FUCK MY DAUGHTER WHEN I'VE DONE NOTHING TO THEM?!

Gotta be honest Cletus, I doubt your inbred "daughter" (or is she identifying as a gender fluid fox now?) interests anyone that much.

None of that has anything to do with deluding yourself into thinking we're all equal.

I imagine you're objectively better than a one year old. That doesn't mean you push him over, and laugh in his face because he shits himself.

>comming to my continent
Can you pretend to be white any harder?

>people running away from a war
>"why don't they just stay where they are!"

Honestly, if black people scare your kids, you're exactly the kind of person we need to examine and prevent.

Well I dunno. Who was it the Yuropoors kept begging to increase their presence in the middle east and defeat ISIS? Why are some alarmists using the line that they have to look to Angela Merkel as the leader of the free world now that Trump is the POTUS?

My point is is that everybody should have the same opportunities and not be discriminated against. When that doesn't happen, it creates dissent. Dissent creates violence. Sure, not everyone is objectively equal. But that doesn't mean they don't have things like emotions and desires.

Nice pasta

Well come on, it was America that created ISIS to begin with. Hell, they sowed the seeds when they gave guys like Bin Laden weapons.

>red pill

Fuck off back to your MRA meeting place and plan your dream genocide of "females", you paint-huffing retard.

>running from war as a man
Are you shitting me, John, what kind of person runs away form defending his country, I'd happy to take in women and children, since they will at least want to go back later, but dear Mohamed saying he is 16 when he has more hair on his chin than me on my head is ridiculous, how can you justify running away to leech of someone elses success instead of trying to make what yours better

And yet they still come crying back to Uncle Sammy for his stockpile of nukes and disposable Alabama trailer trash to solve their problems because heaven forbid they actually REFUSE refugees from entering their already-overburdened nations

Why is it that Muslims are never to blame for anything they do?

We armed Bin Laden to fight commies.

We didn't arm him to try to impose a theocratic dictatorship that tramples all over human rights by imposing Sharia.

Which is why it's stupid that we're arming "moderate rebel" groups in Syria, because there's no such thing as a "moderate Islamic terrorist".

>people unironically believe that Islamists fleeing from Islamists, practicing Islam, in order to spread Islam to other countries, are """refugees"""

1-800-shut the fuck up

Straw man argument, no one was saying everyone is equal.

user, patriotism does not mean blind faith. I believe America is the greatest country in the world not because of how it is now but because of the principles this nation was founded under. We may fail and we may blunder, but true patriotism is to be able to remove yourself from the current state of politics so that you can strive for those same principles

Being treated the same under the law is far more specific than just blanket "equality".

That's when people start to get confused between the difference of equality of opportunity, and equality of outcome.

>Why is it that Muslims are never to blame for anything they do?

Why is it that white people are never to blame for anything they do?

Refugees haven't committed a single act of terror since the Refugee Act of 1980. Kill yourself, Sup Forums.

>fuk u pol ur stoopid

What the hell makes America different? France had a rebellion. Greece rose up from 400 years of slavery under the Ottomans and created a nation. America looked down upon Irish, Blacks and Italians into the 1900s. Where is this "freedom and equality"?

>It's another "Sup Forums in Sup Forums thread"
So will this thread die before or after it reaches 500 posts of retarded arguing? Make your predictions, anons

>Are you shitting me, John, what kind of person runs away form defending his country

Someone who sees that his nation has become a lost cause. Someone who has no desire to live in the kind of country that the most powerful factions will create if/when they win. Someone who is on the receiving end of sectarian violence by the winning or - at the time - reigning faction. Someone who has a family and doesn't feel he can keep them safe in the shitstorm that everyday life has become. Someone who has relatives that have left or are leaving and wants to rejoin them eventually. Someone who does not believe in violence. Someone who understands the situation and realizes that no matter how hard he fights, as long as the west keeps funding them, Saudi Arabia will continue to shit violent Wahabism out into other Middle Eastern countries until either they buckle or the entire region drowns itself in blood.

There plenty of reasons.

Coming from a Canadian yes it is. It's the only country that has true freedom. I can't say anything about transgenders or muslims without going to jail. It's even worse in Europe.

Is this what morons actually believe? That if you give a shitload of weapons to a group of unstable radicals that they're going to just stop once the big bad Ruskies are kicked out?

>Islamists practicing Islam must be doing so to spread Islam

Are you having a stroke?

>We didn't arm him to try to impose a theocratic dictatorship that tramples all over human rights by imposing Sharia.

Yeah, we just gave him all he needed to inflict his bullshit on the region and turned a blind eye when it was no longer profitable to pay attention.

We knew what he and people like him were going to do when we stopped caring. But, as they say, out of sight out of mind.

America may have looked down on them in the 1900's, but not anymore. It's not about what we've done in the past, what is important is how we strive for a better future

>We armed Bin Laden to fight commies. We didn't arm him to try to impose a theocratic dictatorship that tramples all over human rights by imposing Sharia.
Now to be fair, that was kind of on us for thinking short term

>Which is why it's stupid that we're arming "moderate rebel" groups in Syria
This is true. Getting involved in another country's (another continent's, when you think about it) holy wars is a waste of our time and resources. Best case scenario they blow up who we want them to blow up and then get back to blowing each other up, also potentially trying to blow us up. Worst case scenario they get blown up and our weapons get taken.

>That's Marxism
>"thing I don't like or understand is this other thing I don't understand bcos reasons!"

SJWism is just the latest bastard child of Marxism.

About one generation ago, the same kind of people were called "cultural constructivists". These were the people assaulting biologists for showing that traits were influenced by genes, and not everything was a "social construct".

That, itself, rose out of post-modern philosophy; a rejection of objective truth in favor of narrative.

Where did post-modern philosophy come from?

Marxism.

>Non-whites in other countries don't seem to have the same problems as yours. So you gotta wonder where the problem really is...

I didn't say "non-whites", I said niggers. Every single other non-white group here is doing fine. Hell, the average Asian American and Jewish American income far exceeds the average white income.

The rest of your points are just shit and not even worth responding to.

This was pretty obviously a bait thread to begin with so...

>Islamists caused the deadliest terrorist attack in American history
>Islamists caused the deadliest mass shooting in American history
>Dearborn, the heaviest concentration of Muslims in the country, requires a billion dollar survellience and informant program to keep them from blowing everything up
>100% of Muslims follow the teachings of a genocidal child rapist
>"lol y you no want more muslims?"

Yeah. It's working out so well for Europe. When's the last time they were visited by a Truck of Peace?

It's always a bait thread. That's what makes it so hilarious how retards from this board & retards from Sup Forums respond seriously & spend 500+ posts arguing the same shit over an over again.

Lets be clear here. Islam in its totality should not be tolerated. It is everything people profess to hate about every other religion.

However you're viewing the things that have happened in the middle east as completely the responsibility of those who dwell there.

The land itself is what is desired, the people are expected and inevitably going to be liquidated either by causing them to move or simply causing strife until they're all dead.

Everyone keeps reacting to things going on in the present when the U.S makes plans that are ahead for about 20 years at least.

White people are blamed for everything they do, and pretty much everything everyone else does as well.

Where have you been?

Have you looked at any given state's "most wanted" list, and seen how every single black and hispanic person is labeled "white"?

Butthurt Eurocaliphate resident detected

This image is hilarious.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

To be fair, it's the same thing with any other thread on here. All everyone does is repeat the same arguments and no one ever changes their or anyone elses' mind. I haven't forgotten all the Man of Steel and Iron Man 3 threads.

>America is the greatest because of its founding principles
>the past doesn't matter
>what do you mean other countries had the same principles?

Please user...

Hey newfag

Remember when George Zimmerman was white
Remember the pictures, the whitening for his mugshot

Remember Slavery, how whites are to blame though the Arab trade was far larger and longer, how the amount of slaves today far greatly exceed those of back then, there are more slaves in India than all of the Slave trade now

How did this end up playing out? Do you have more?

it's always funny talking with americucks who think that wars of independence are some sort of concept they invented

Don't forget Democracy and Freedom. They were Ancient Greeks as well (current Greeks are not white and Turk rapebabies). They are also the spiritual successors of the Romans, and have never done anything wrong. Their war of independence was totally for an ideal and not about money. America truly is the greatest.

>can only recall the zimmerman stuff
>calling anyone a newfag
Why do you even care, anyway? You were probably memeing in those circlejerk threads.

>current Greeks are not white
Yeah, the old ones weren't either. Unless you're stretching the definition of the word white to it limits.

yanks actually believe this

dps.texas.gov/Texas10MostWanted/fugitives.aspx

>White(hispanic)
>White(hispanic)
>White(hispanic)
>White(hispanic)
>White(hispanic)

I chose Texas at random. You can do this for any state.

Dunno, everyone around here seems pretty white. Italians too. I guess slight tans make us Meds "Yuronigs", like /oil/ would say?

I take that back. I just tried it with Alabama, and they're all niggers, correctly identified as niggers.

crimestoppersmetroal.com/most-wanted.php?county=jefferson

>mfw 100% Greek and don't even have a tan but inevitably more posters will respond about how _____ isn't white till literally none of europe is considered white
>mfw this retard thinks there's been some massive shift to how Greeks looked 2000 years ago
>mfw he probably doesn't even know the coastal part of modern day Turkey literally was Greek including where Troy was
>mfw he's actually saying the Greeks were successors of Romans and not the other way around

You literally know nothing.

>Things are bad already
>So let me go ahead and make them exponentially worse while pretending the superhero stuff I do make up for destabilizing every other country I'm not in with people who buy my shit

Yeah I remember when Marvel used to have writers viscera-deep in American imperialism.

It's almost like the Jewish and Asian American weren't systematically enslaved or something!

Mathe na diabazeis re malaka. To post itan apantisi sto to pisteuoun oi Americans, oxi to to isxyei. Eleos pia. To Ellin = Biastomwra einai pagkosmia gnwsi edw pera. Ai pigaine gia ypno.

I honestly don't get why people have a rage boner against Islam and not Christianity.

At the same time I don't get why SJW dipshits don't understand there's a difference between Islam and "Islamic Culture".

There used to be a "Christian Culture". We obliterated that piece of shit culture's iron grip on our society and now Christians don't feel the need to burn people at the stake.
We should do the same to Islamic Culture so that Islamists don't feel the need to blow themselves up alongside a few innocent people.

One was literally genocided, and the second were thrown into concentration camps.

>I honestly don't get why people have a rage boner against Islam and not Christianity.

Then you might be legitimately retarded. People don't have a rage boner against Christianity for the same reason they don't hate Hinduism, Buddhism, Paganism, or, hell, even literally Satanism is better than Islam.

Religions are not all the same, and Islam is objectively the worst.

They are both shit but Islam is worse

At least Christianity has brought good things

>Does the USA think about us?
No.

Christians in the Middle Ages killed more people than any other religion combined.

The Bible is literally the basis of the Qu'ran, and the Qu'ran itself is lighter on stomach turning atrocities than its predecessor.

The reason no one looks down on Christianity anymore is that the Christian culture was attacked until it was destroyed, and now most christians don't even read their holy book in full once in their entire lives, and if they do they tend to skip the shit that talks about marrying your rapist or being stoned to death, or how you have to deal with a village of heathens next to you (hint: genocide and slavery) and a literal guide on how much beating is moral against a slave (if he doesn't die in three days after the beating, you're good. Dies in four days because you beat the shit out of him then you did nothing wrong, essentially).

Christians aren't genocidal fuckheads because they ignore their holy book now. When Islamists start doing the same then Islam won't be hated.

Who are you quoting?

signomi koumbre, then nomisa exan elllines thamesa

kali nikita

>All of recorded human history has war
>You'd have an extremely hard time finding even a stretch of one year where there wasn't a war happening somewhere in the world
>"B-but, all humans just want to get along"

Sup Cenk

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5EDwTluWIk

Oh you must be confused you're on /Sup Forums.org/co/

>I honestly don't get why people have a rage boner against Islam and not Christianity.
If you draw a published comic strip where Jesus Christ fucks a goat, Christians will get mad and write angry letters and blog posts. If you instead draw Muhammad fucking a goat, Muslims will find where you live, or find where you work and literally blow your shit up.

There is strong religious beliefs, and then there's Islam, a religion with followers so fierce in their beliefs that they will declare legit war on those who they see as a threat, which can range from entities as large as governments, to those as small as harmless comic strip artists.

You get the feeling islamic terrorists are doubling down because they saw what happened to Christianity in America so they fight every attempt to liberalise it?

>Jewish Americans
>genocided
Holy shit nigger you're stupid

Also everyone stop acting like EVERY non-Anglo who moved to the New World didn't eat shit from the collective at some point. You all forget how the Irish and Italians were treated and that the idea of "white" as a race has only exist for less than 100 years.

Oh, so did they take all their money after that? Did they spent generations after that being treated like absolute shit?

Slavery is worse than genocide sure, but the Jews suffered genocide for 6 years. Blacks suffered slavery for centuries. I think even though the Jews got the raw end of the deal individually, culturally it fucked over black americans much harder, plus even after being released as slaves most of them were in an economical dead end because America was still so fucking racist holy shit.

South Africans don't seem to have the "lazy nigger" stereotype associated with them, maybe because their oppression ended with a decisive victory rather than with a bullet to the head.

All of that is literally bullshit. All the bad parts you mentioned were from the Jew testament, which Christians don't follow.

The new testament is all about some smelly hippy who said you don't have a right to judge other people, and the greatest commandment of all was to love your neighbor.

The Qu'ran and Hadiths are all about a genocidal child rapist whose greatest commandment was "submit or die".

That's why Christian countries are awesome, and Islamic countries are always steaming piles of shit.

>"You can find a rationale to ignore the Old Testament"

Yeah, like I said. Christians aren't massive pieces of shit like extremist Islamists because they ignore and cherry pick their holy book, in a perfect combination of stupidity and arrogance, since they're essentially saying they know better than God about what his word means.

When Christians didn't do that, the Crusades happened.