The Emoji movie now has a 3% on Rotten tomatoes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=coplvlOBWaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=chBTwDdNVio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally something that makes Fantastic Four look good by comparison

DOX DOX DOZ DOX DOX DIX DOX DOX DOX

>Common Sense Media
That pretty much means it's okay to show your kids. Not that it's good.

Common Sense Media. It's just a name, they don't actually have any common sense.

Don't you mean Fantastic 4%?

apparently it has since gone up to 9%

It's 6% now...

still waiting on Armond White's review

will his contrarianism overcome his hatred for animation?

Don't call it a comeback

>Full review in Spanish
Fucking spics.

She's gotta go back

>Critics Consensus:
My fucking sides

Is this the biggest bomb ever? What were they thinking?

SONY IS SAVED

Spic here. This beaner needs to get ICEd for real.

Based

This.

What was it at before?

0%

Metacritic score

Oh wow.

That's actually a nice review.

Nope. Can't handle.

WALL

Well, at least it's still worse than "Norm of the North".

A SECOND FRESH REVIEW!

Heheheheh... Irony.

It's not a bomb yet. Wait until it's tanking in the box office and merchandise is put in the clearance bin. Remember, the type of people who communicate with emojis are retarded, they're not likely to be out off by negative reviews.

I knew it'd get above 0% because of the SJW messages

Honestly I feel like a 0% is less awful in some ways than a single digit ranking simply because the latter means that more people have seen the film.

common sense media shouldn't be counted in RT, they don't review movies based on quality like other critics of the site.

What critics review based on quality?

Brutal.

Okay big guy, how about YOU make a story about emojis and make it work!

It's physically impossible for anyone to do that

And it has a 16% on google.

The Emoji Movie is actually pretty good no one just wants to voice their real thoughts on it in fear of angry commies getting butthurt about it.

Didnt he like some animated movies like Coraline, Tintin and the Simpsons? I think his hateboner is reserved almost exclusively for Pixar movies.

>Okay big guy, how about YOU make a story about emojis and make it work!

youtube.com/watch?v=coplvlOBWaQ

youtube.com/watch?v=chBTwDdNVio

Grow up.

Anyone else getting the feeling that many of the negative user reviews are just people giving it shit like Diablo III or MS3?
Like I doubt the movie is even good but it seems more mediocre than anything, the shit I'm seeing is brutal.

No if anything this is what Sony wants. Just look at all the discussion and memeing about when it comes to this movie. They probably hope this movie will make money out of people seeing it ironically and those who want to see just how bad it really is.

Do at least the kids care about this movie?

Here's your (You). Nobody's falling for the bait.

Not from what I've heard

I'm not baiting this movie at worse is mediocre but because it comes from a big corporation and is about a product all you stupid ass commies have to pretend it's literally worse than Hitler. Grow up.

>you stupid ass commies
>pretty good
>mediocre
>grow up
You're contradicting yourself and you're telling me to grow up. Nobody's falling for your terrible fucking bait.

>they don't review movies based on quality like other critics of the site.

They actually rate quality, each movie page has an small section called "is it good?" that it's the review that counts towards RT, but they seem to be very lenient towards animated movies, they do trash bad live-action movies more often though.

I thought redditors were liberals. In venezuela liberals=capitalists.

Tomorrow's the only other day this movie can make back the budget. It's only got 1/5 of what was used to make it and that's not counting the marketing. If the movie doesn't get $40 million or more, we can call this a financial failure.

>Mojicons
is this Кoлoбaнгa?

That's what the no good godless commies want you to think.

It they had their way, we would have to see every movie equally and this would have the same reviews and monetary success as something like Spiderman 2.

Also they have usually surprisingly good taste for a website that it's aimed towards helping parents know what movies don't have sex scenes in it so their kids can watch them.

WTF

I love Betsy Bozdech now!

i hope people are smart enough to actually read the reviews saying it's not so-bad-it's-good bad, but so-dull-it's-nothing bad

>Kung Pow is at 11%

*adds 3%*

Quad 4s don't lie, prep the catapult!

Fuck you, Betsy Bozdech. You have personally wronged the entire medium of cinema and animation.

Can't wait to see how Armond spins this movie to be fresh.

What are the odds that Sony is going to shut down their film division now? I really want to see Sony die.

Critics have always been unfairly harsh on comedies.

I've also found the comedies movie critics actually like are (generally) boring as fuck and try to shove too much drama in.

Look, if I want to cry and feel bad, I'll watch an actual drama, not this "dramadey" bull.

Maybe she's a Spaniard? You realize not all spanish names are beaner names

Probably a snapchat thot that uses a fuck ton of emojis in her one FB post.

but spaniards know that other spaniards speak english like everybody else in the first world
it has to be a hispanic knowing her people refuse to learn the language that everyone important agreed would be the standard one for interacting with each other

BUILD A WALL

Go back to pol

The worst part is that he might actually do it.

How the fuck does RT even determine if a score is rotten or fresh? That's the biggest bullshit about the RT score that everyone is slappin on their films.

These fuckers put a review that literally says "meh" as a positive.

If you want to watch our cartoons, you have to be legal, Pedro.

>How the fuck does RT even determine if a score is rotten or fresh?
If it's ambiguous, like a 2.5 out of five or something, they just contact the reviewer and ask tgem.

please god don't let this make a profit

if ghost busters failed this can too

wait, reviewers don't set their own score? you're joking

If you're gonna post reviewers being contrarian for recognition, at least black out the name.