Sup Forums shows only you remember

Remember watching this bad boy on Teletoon back in the 90s. It has left a strange imprint on my mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FDRmDk8k5mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Captain Star is a fantastic cartoon. The whole thing is on Youtube.

I doubt I can name something nobody here remembers by a long shot, but I remember loving Robotman and Friends as a kid. None of my friends seemed to have known about it. It's fucking terrible.

I mostly just remember the Emoticon segments

>what's that?
>It's an iHOUSE
>but there's no windows!?
>EXACTLY!

I remember it being shit

It wasn't that bad. I'd say it was on par with Fred's Head.

>>self stoking

OHHH I WAS IN A HORRIBLE ACCIDENT

The cartoon only I can remember is one I saw one YTV a few times. It was about a town where music was outlawed. A guy comes into town with a soprano sax and quickly gets it confiscated. He ends up in the sewer and uses the sax mouthpiece on the sewer pipes to play music for the whole town.

I haven't been able to find the title or the cartoon since. I think it was something like "X in G Major/Minor"

Anyone watch D'Myna Leagues? It was a show about birds playing baseball.

I remember that show.
The episode with the cat still trips me out.

I once knew the creator. He used to be the co-owner of the studio that made the show. Now he's the owner of a sports memorabilia store.

little golden book land

ITT Canadians

C'mon, Captain Star wasn't the worst thing we've ever watched.

I remember it being a pretty good show

I was just thinking about one of its commercials the other day.

Combo NiƱos

captain star is great. I watched it too and had forgotten about it. The atmosphere is awesome as are the jokes

there was some show on TCC (I think) that was about some teenager hanging out with robots that transform in to cars, and there was one big dumb one that he piloted/drove.

I've never been able to find it since, and i don't remember the name.

Teletoon shows, you say?
This has to be a joke. No Canadian cartoon comes close to Fred's Head's writing quality.

Fuck it, almost no Western cartoon does.

>Dat episode with dat IRL cat

Weird-Ohs, aka, the other Mainframe Entertainment cartoon that no one talks about.

I remember that show too, OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=FDRmDk8k5mk

Shit, i remember this.
Weren't the green guy and the little guy obsessed with fries or something?

Bangers and Mash. I only remember the theme song and seeing it on a VHS tape at school when I must have been around 3-4 years old.