Powergirl or Supergirl Sup Forums? If you had to choose

Powergirl or Supergirl Sup Forums? If you had to choose...

Supergirl.

Powergirl is a slut. Also what happen to that black cripple?

I am going to go with the younger version, I'm an ass and leg guy, big tits are really nice but I like supergirl more because she is closer to my age.

Do you even have to ask?

Supergirl is cuter. Powergirl is just a titty monster that became the adopted daughter to her younger cousin .

requesting greentext about powergiel breastfeeding fan

its an old one

Powergirl because she's rich.

Thats terrifying

>tfw older than Power Girl

Powergirl

Boobs bigger than her own butt!

Do you guys think Powergirl has outrageous tits because she's all grown up or because she's from Earth 2?

If Supergirl were Superwoman instead, and Powergirl had come from Earth 2 to Earth 1 at around Kara's age, would peej still have the bigger rack?

Supergirl looks more like a girl.

Can I get Powergirl in Supergirl's trampy outfit with Supergirl's hair?

It really is. I'm not into traps, and so it's pretty much the perfect horror piece. The physically perfect yet completely disturbing yandre who will never stop coming for you, and no power in the world can save you from. It's like a cross between the 'desperately fleeing' portion of Spit on Your Grave, the hunted aspect of Deliverance and Friday the 13th with the visuals of fucking Twilight.

Hell, a simple trap Power Girl imaged succeeded at making a beautiful being utterly fucking terrifying.

Essays could be written on this fap-pic.

My theory is that Powergirl has big tits because of all the junk food she eats.

Solar battery packs.

That, or she's had a kid or two at some point, and just doesn't like to talk about it. Being Power 'Girl' is just her being in denial that she's long been a woman.

I know she had her own company but where about was she in wealth, Conner's run she didn't really live a rich life style.

Can anyone rank her against Lex Luthor, Bruce Wayne, Michael Holt, and Ted Kord? Or any other rich guy in DC?

>That, or she's had a kid or two at some point, and just doesn't like to talk about it.
Someone doesn't know about Zero Hour or the magic baby she had.

No, no I did not. I might have to do some reading.

>tfw you are trying to (extremely slowly, like one trade per month, if that) read the post-crisis setting from start to Flashpoint but you were only a Batfag until last year and have a lot of missing knowledge about the wider DC universe.

What happened in those few issues of Supergirl rebirth where the art wasn't complete shit? And why did it end and go back to being said complete shit? I'm STILL salty about it

No you don't. It was bad and was quickly and quietly swept ed under the rug.

Basically her grandfather magically raped her and no body liked the story so it disappeared.

This was back when DC had a hard on for Superman being the only living Krypton so they had the awkward situation of retconning all the living Kyptonians history. Power Girl was made into an Atlantean, and went around slutting it up with Hal Jordan and Aquaman. She was also a Straw man Feminist that would get drunk on Diet Coke, willingly.
Honestly, the writers at the time REALLY hated her. They took her powers away, her back story became nonsensical, they raped her, made her pregnant and gave her the personality of a Femi-Nazi.

There is nothing from this era you should look back on fondly. Not in regards to Power girl at least.

I'll take your word, as Power girl is pretty low on my list anyway, even if all that is post-crisis. I have to collect all the big moments first, and then fill in the gaps between major storylines, and finish off with a few good stand alones. Really, I doubt I'll ever even pick up one of her trades.

Power girl because I certain she'd let me use her boobs as pillows when we're cuddling

You'd lose an eye on her nipple, and God help you if it gets chilly or she sees something hot on tv. Nipple lobotomy.

Basically just Power Girl Vol 2 1-12. It's light hearted good read. Nothing else with her is in anyway standout.

That's Kinda hot

Nah, that's when she glares at you because you didn't put the toilet seat down, or something like that.

hot

>those tiny ass hands

>8x6 cock or 3 inch ED penis

Powergirl is superior.

i just want a women to argue with then fuck HARD after

I mean, obviously

Super girl. She's adorable and I just wanna love her forever

I'm a fan of big tits, so I'd expect to choose PG, but Supergirl appeals to me more.
She needs to bring back the midriff, it's a miracle of the universe.

Peeg for more reasons than -just- the tits.

But those tits, man.

Power Girl forever.

/thread

She looks a loli.

The ideal situation would be a svelte young woman who becomes more voluptuous over time.

But if we're talking a short term thing, then Power Girl, no contest.

How old is she supposed to be?

She looks twelve.

Powergirl has more character and, no, I don't just mean her tits.

When she's written well she does.

Most of her writers are jsut fucking awful though.

bump

>"Power Girl! We need to get into this greenhouse! We need your nipples to get hard so we can cut the glass with them!"
>"Couldn't I just punch through the glass or som-"
>"NO TIME, GET HORNY!"

Power Girl.

She's a proper superhero who is confident in her powers and comes across as a grown up woman.

Supergirl is just some annoying highschool chick version of Superman.

Always Powergirl.

Which one fucks a horse?

I choose lesbians, even if it means I have to get cucked in the process.

Anyone good enough to get a render of her here?

Power girl

Comet has a crush on powergirl?

I just saw this yesterday and can't find it now. There is a comic cover someone made of power girl holding Supergirl's panties and supergirl trying to cover her pussy up with her ass showing

This, power girl has got aids from mr terrific

>yfw Billy rides her in her underwear

The better question is which Supergirl, OP.

Why the hell did they ditch Emanuela Lupacchino's Supergirl art for the fucking Ching faggot? He makes Kara look 12. Fucking shameful when a woman draws a comic book girl more hot than a guy.

anyone? she breastfeeds this dude and milk goes everywhere. someone has to have it.

Lupa said she can't keep to a monthly schedule.

And that's probably it really. Men afraid of SJWs crying, but women can tell them to fuck off. Seems like the sexiest art these days is by women in general.

Probably because Lupacchino works too slowly or burns out quickly. There's a reason why she mostly just draws cover art and doesn't do ongoings for long.

wait…is there more than 2 distinct versions of Supergirl (not including Powergirl)? I know the matrix one and Superman's cousin one…are the others simply other earths?

DC has rebooted several times over the years. Each time with a different Supergirl. Red bandanna Supergirl died in the Crisis of Infinite Earths story.

Like at least half of those are just Pre-Crisis Kara's different outfits.

This guy knows what's up

Definitely, just look at Mirka Andoalfo and her twitter. She has definitely drawn Wonder Woman nudes.
Clay Mann is also a good modern cheesecakey artist, but seems to be pretty slow as well.

White t-shirt is best

>not the bootyshorts with the stylish sleeved cleavage top

shit taste

Didn't Power Girl land on Earth 2 at a younger age than Supergirl did one Earth 1?

closest I've found desu

Because she's from E2. Kara basically fully grown and in college and shit on E1 before COIE and she never got that big.

left the choker off that one in that pic though, sad because it's cute af

IIRC, when DC wanted Superman to be the ONLY Kryptonian left, they made Power Girl into an Atlantean and Supergirl into an angel host or some shit.

earth 2 solar energy increased powergirls breast size more than earth 1's sun will for supergirl

she is just waiting around for disappointment

i am all for a girl who just keeps growing bigger breasts but doesn't realize it because she keeps comparing her huge tits to a super breast sized heroine.

What series is this from? Or is it fanart?

>boob pockets in a tee shirt

what a fucking retarded drawing.

70s shorts shorts is best Supergirl

Power Girl. I prefer her character to just about any incarnation of Supergirl. The rocking body is a plus.

I guess it's up to me, then.

kek

>tfw people think of powergirl as slut jsut off of costume

this is why dc hates her grrr

>Getting mad about fanservice on a blatant fanservice pic

Perhaps it is you who are the retard.

Supergirl because she will eventually grow up to be Powergirl, so you will get both.

You guys ever think about cuddling Power Girl, and holding her close while she whispers about how happy you make her all night? Cause I do.

dayumn shame
IKTF user, IKTF