Left or right?

Left or right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Right, I don't even care that she's fat these days.

The one on the right eventually thought it was reasonable to be cast in a "Gods not Dead" sequel. Left wins by default

Right

Middle

Fat AND really Christian

Alright fuckboys here's a REAL choice

I DIDN'T FORGET THE IMAGE THIS TIME

The left was voice by the right's little sister and the right did voice the Lefts aunt as well
So I guess left?

But wasn't left bratty and annoying

>fat
what?

why not both?

Correct answer

Bump

That's not fat. That's matured.

Right, she's 8 months older then me and I've been wanting to pound that puss since the 90's.

weren't they basically the same character? i remember that she voiced her in the cartoon as well.

that said left had the better supporting cast. and then secret life threw it all away.

they were the same character but left was better for gags

I liked his anime counterpart

Left.
There's not much difference, but they had to be creative with LA Salem.

Her super religious killed my boner.

Left.
LA-Sitcom Salem was the best thing about the show

No, Melissa's sister voiced her in the cartoon

hearing the story behind this series and the dub was interesting

Tell me more.

>being anti-christian

fuck off cuck

Right. I barely watched left. I also didn't really watched right, and I wasn't sure what was going on when I did watch it.

from what i remember/heard the show was supposedly based on a series children books that inspired the whole subgenre of japanese horror set in haunted schools so by the time it came out the show already had to compete with a bunch of other things it inspired so it flopped hard in japan.

when the show got picked up for a dub localization was practically encouraged by the the licences holders in japan to go nuts to make the show sell better.

as for whether it was a smart move i dunno but years later a dub more closer to the subs was released and i don't think it had any sort of fanfare.

Not them but it was basically
>"wow this script sucks super hard"
>"lets just improv and make a bunch of dirty jokes"
It's kind of like how Japanese Shin chan isn't like the English Dub at all

youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs

Wait a second; she is in her 40's now???

They went full Pizza Cat but without Saban or whomever to keep them G rated they went fucking NUTS.

Melissa, you know we love the original

She's a religious nut case who tried to start a twitter fight with Kevin Owens. She lost.

she should've brought up his world title reign as proof that god exists.

because there's no way he would've ever been anywhere near the main event spot in the 80s or 90s

Like a fine Virginia ham.

She's almost 50 now. Women tend to get heavier as they age.

>would somebody either take these bandages off or kill me?
Left

Is she or does she makes just awful movies? I would play in "Gods not dead" if they pay well.

The anime was so bland and shitty that the team that dubbed it turned it into parody, it was so good that the japanese team even acknowledged it improved it

neither

The right one.

If there is one reason to invent time travel...

Left. Live Action Salem/Norbert from Angry Beavers is just a hilarious voice.

Left

This.

If I had a time machine, I'd go for right
>inb43D
Don't pretend you wouldn't want one of your childhood faps

Left or right?