Its a long, hard dusty road, you'll journey on through a world you never known...

>Its a long, hard dusty road, you'll journey on through a world you never known. Only time will tell you if or not if your life has been in vain. Each morning sunrise brings question and quiery and each sunset brings you more doubts. Always you're searching for what, you're not even sure, melting away like an icicle on fiiiiiiiiire.
>Oooooh.

That's the spice.

>What do you call these windmonkeys? Wigaboos?
>Wiggers! I caught this wigger staring saucy at my mistress!

I miss this show

This show was so surreal that the concept of surreality became a corporeal, sentient form just so it could say "holy shit, this show is surreal".

>each sunset brings you more doubts
I thought it was
>each sunset brings you ketchup

DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE LAKE

THE LAKE

I would have loved to see a Behind the Scenes special or just any more attention at all for this show. As much as Adult Swim gets praised for being this programming block filled with the most artistic freedom and surreal creativity, Xavier seems to get swept under the rug by its viewer base.

>I'm sorry, he died of a shameful lifestyle choice.

Best episode was Harambe becoming a prophet before it went mainstream.

This needs a new miniseries (anybody who thinks otherwise is nuttier than my pants at a COFFIN SALE!)

WOOPSIE DOODLE

THERE WAS A MIX UP AT THE COOKIE FACTORY

I will never not reply to an Xavier thread

>"if kanger-me-be, say true-protecteroo

Don't you see? The missing child you each seek to reconnect with is still inside you all. But you buried it. You, Paul, when you were six and you killed that spider monkey with that claw hammer, you really just squashed your heart with that hammer, and that's why you became a dirty pig cop.

SPORTS

Do you believe in god?

TASTE THE PAIN

Bump

SPORTS
P
O
R
T
S

YA'LL JUST KILLED MY BEST FRIEND
AND NOW I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR A-A-A-A-A-

I read this in Xavier's voice.
I lost the game.

I used to love this show.
It was like tripping but w/o ingesting any psychedelic substances.