Oh...hoh...hohohoh....no no no...hahahha...no no

oh...hoh...hohohoh....no no no...hahahha...no no

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS-

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA

The top of his what? I'm trying to see what's wrong.

WOAH SHIT
GET THE WATER NIGGA!

OP had a stroke, dont pay him attention

The real joke is the color grading in the film, even the concept artist for that design said there is no blue on that costume..

Why do Marvel films look so visually dull?

Spider-Man's costume being half blue is sort of weird. How many spiders are blue?
Most spiders have some sort of black on them, and there's a few species with a red mark.

Is OP Having a seizure?

No, I'm laughing retard.

OP was transformed into a penis and killed. May he rot in hell with the dinosaurs and the homosexuals.

wahhh someone made fun of my capeshit

Oh ok, you're a Joker-Tard. Got you.

Clearly making fun of things is a lost art

Strawgrasping continues to be the only way to criticize a marvel movie

The costume looks 100x better with black instead of blue. And if I recall correctly, the original SM costume was meant to be red and black originally?

Fuck off, shill

the problem is that it's not funny since you're just copy and pasting a meme without coming up with something funny to pair it with and shows you're just mad about a movie

>Crying because someone was crying

Cryception

>crying because someone made fun of your nu-spidey costume
Sad!

would it have killed them to atleast given him the gold visor eyes?

DC pays well I see

Christ you're a sad fuck. Go to bed, Fiege

Please bomb N. Korea then resign

You first...Patty?

I actually really like the spider logo itself and the way they work the spider legs into the pauldrons/rest of design as it branches off.

the pauldrons themselves are nice. the arms are pretty decent. head's fine.

the raised gold trim of of the spiderlegs/spiderbody on the torso is the thing I really hate about it. looks weird and bad. can't explain exactly why or what I'd want to be different. maybe it's too smooth?

dumb ass

>niggardry