Just a reminder: it's Shazam!

Just a reminder: it's Shazam!

No, it's Nightwing who will distract the Parademons with his ass.

Pretty sure that's Jeremy Irons

Steppenwolf is well aware of the Amazonians, the Lanterns, and the Kryptonians, but has no idea who Billy Batson is, which will ultimately be his down fall.

>with his ass

everybody wants some

You can see the black hair and red cape so idk but it's probably Superman

It's Martian Manhunter disguised as Superman.

>Shazam movie next in line for filming
>DC bringing back Captain Marvel in Rebirth soon

Did Snyder pull a fast one on us?

How easy was that for you to figure out? Yeah, it's not him, simpleton.

Redhood

It's Zod

Fuck that would actually be amazing even though Batman V Superman prevented that.
I've always wanted Zodemption.

Shazam is the only answer. If you think otherwise, then you're a pleb.

I just want Clark to lay a brutal beatdown on a being who's both strong enough to make the rest of the league look like chumps and take a few hits from Clark, and weak enough that Clark can utterly crush him and inflict very noticeable damage with a few angry blows. Is that too much to ask?

It's Superman

You're so simpleminded.

They already made that movie. It's called Man of Steel. Duh.

Why are Dickfags like this?

RedeemedFaora fighting for earth when?

Why are you expecting some Le Epic Twist? There's no reason to assume they're going to pull some flashy character reveal, especially considering how many leaks we've had about this movie already and none of them involve some surprising cameo casting.

I just wanted to discuss billy batson punching superman and then grinning like a little child.

If its anyone but Jon Jonzz i will be disapointed

Marty Manhunter is too grimdark for modern quipfest cinema.

Sorry, but fanfics doesn't equal leaks. Simpleton.

Even though Superman is the safest bet, I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the robins, since they're planning to use one in the Batgirl movie.

The new DC logo intro shows the 6 characters in Justice League AND Green lantern.

Green Lantern, Cyborg, Aquaman, Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman were the 52 JL lineup.

They name drop Lanterns in the new fucking trailer.

The promotional material for the movie literally says unite the 7.

While in that scene i think Alfred is talking to Superman but Green Lantern is fucking in this movie.

It'd be pretty funny if it was considering most people want a GL or MM to be the 7th

Okay, so you're essentially saying another Batman will be enough to stop Steppenwolf. Uh, yeah, no. It's Shazam. That's the only answer. No one else even comes close to stopping an overpowered God like Steppenwolf now that Superman is out of the equation. The only logical answer is Shazam, who is given the power of a God by a God. And only a God can defeat another God.