Gotham Academy Storytime

We’re going into the final stretch of the Gotham Academy storytime. Today we’re going to kick off with the Gotham Academy Annual, and then delve into the first 6 issues of Second Semester. This is all leading up to the series’ final issue, which comes out on August 9. So sit back and enjoy Olive, Maps, and the rest of the Detective Club.
If you’d like to read at your own pace, I’ve also uploaded the whole series to Mega: mega.nz/#F!8551hAiJ!0D8WYdv9LoosrQlAK2amng
Or, if you prefer Mediafire: mediafire.com/folder/mvw6aocm4pba2/Gotham_Academy

Previous threads:
1-6 (and Endgame):
7-12: 13-18: Lumberjanes crossover:

The more I look at Pomeline the less clear her race becomes.

This ceiling keeps changing height, that really should've been noticed by an editor. Guess it might have been too late though.

What I dont get about this scene is, following the reveal Amy is a split personality of Olive, after Eric snaps and goes Supervillian wouldn't he go after Olive as well instead of just Pomeline? She stole his research just like Pomeline did, and top of that legit tried to kill him. I guess she also saves him, but the fact it isnt really adressed during the whole Sigilist thing irks me.

The whole reveal seems really awkwardly handled. They really could have built it up and integrated it better.

Is that fucking Blight?

Yes. A lot of DCAU elements pop up, like Killer Croc having the BtaS design and Clayface creating a Daughter. And unless an apocalypse happens Terry becomes Batman at some point in DC futures, so his villians are likley the same.

Though reading it again, I'm really suprised at myself I missed the super obvious shit like her just vanishing here