Character assassination

Post the worst OOC moments.

What's OOC here?

A few issues later.

OOC for Steve right? This is in character for clark

I thought this was "character assassination" thread, not a "Sup Forums doesn't read comics" thread. Clark was fighting the Wrath here. It was the major part of the whole Truth - Savage Dawn storyline.

That's absolutely in-character for New 52 Steve.

Did Felicia even care about her underworld rep before Slott decided to make her the next Kingpin wannabe? Wasn't she pretty much just a jewel thief who aside from that one criminal activity was basically an anti-hero?

I posted it for Clark's hypocrisy. It was two different writers, but continuing storylines.

LOL, he really wasn't. Much less Diana.

Hell, she'd barely ever even been a thief.

Meanwhile in Power Man and Iron Fist she gets her ass slapped by Cottonmouth and told that she's just a hoe who needs to keep her mouth shut...and she just walks away with her tail between her legs.

He was though.

Literally nothing wrong here.

You still has to explain to me how it in anyway affects Diana. Or how Clark was all judgmental after it.

It's just excuses for bad writing.

No. Slott just wanted an excuse to turn her evil. It's bad enough that he felt the need to do that, but making her worried about what villains would think of her was stupid not just because they have all lost to Peter over and over again, but also because she's helped him over and over again. They probably had a low opinion of her already.

She has literally teamed up with him to take down other people before.

Fuck she literally teamed up with Spider-man to take down fucking Doc Oct in one of her getting early appearances and was targeted by him for a while because of it so its even more fucking retarded that he didn't know she was friends with Peter

how can Spiderman have fans after this?

Also, why does Marvel prefer death or pacts with the devil to divorce?

over 20 years as a hero thrown to the trash can. Became a crazy villain because she became a widow.

This still angers me. Sentinels. Emma would never use fucking Sentinels

Mastermind has mind control abilities, pyro was a member of the x-men and was acting out of character in this scene and his personality instantly changes when mastermind gets killed. A basic pyro being mind controlled plot would apparently be too smart for ultimatum.

>Became a crazy villain because she became a widow.

Did Scott and her ever officially get hitched?

>Character assassination

Well this week we got a reveal on why Frank would side with Cap Hydra and it was kinda bad.

>this shithole board cannot into literature

Wew

So it wasn't mind control? What was the explanation?

Bothering to look up if Mastermind was alive (he wasn't) was too smart for Loeb, user.

A mix of this and this .

I find it surprising that anyone cares about Black Cat. She's always been a cheesecake Catwoman ripoff with no personality and some incredibly vague and badly used "superpower". I fucking hate Slott but I can't blame him for trying to make her more interesting than le generic sexy thief with a good heart xDDD

>Catwoman ripoff
Wrong.

Prove me wrong

Catwoman is the one who started imitating Black Cat and you're an idiot.

Well for one thing, Black Cat wasn't created to be a fem-fatal for Spider-man but instead was a villain for Spider-Woman also she was inspired by a cartoon called Bad Luck Blackie rather than Catwoman. Also Catwoman back wasn't a lone cat-burglar like Black Cat was. She was a boss of a gang like the Joker and the Penguin so although Catwoman existed first, she wasn't the Catwoman that you know of today.

wait.. spiderman beats people all the time, he has the Sinister Six that teamed up together specifically because they couldn't beat him one on one. Why would people stop respecting her if she got sucker punched by spiderman? Kingpin gets his ass kicked like everyweek by different street level heroes and he's still somewhat respected in the underworld

He doesn't have to explain anything to you fucko. Take your assblastery and go

Buzzy the Funny Crow guy that messes with heroes into defeating themselves when?

For Sozin at least.

>His granddaughter likes women
RIP

Wondy didn't snap his neck.

Let me sum it up
>Catwoman is created first as a pickpocket and gang boss in a green/purple dress, a femme fatale for Batman (but not a love interest)
>she wears a skintight leather costume in the Adam West show but it wasn't until Batman: Year One (1987) that she starts to actually wear it in the comics
>meanwhile, Black Cat is created in 1979 based on the Bad Luck Blackie cartoon as a villain for Spider-Woman, a lone cat burglar

It's a case of both characters imitating each other. Catwoman was the femme fatale first, Black Cat was the lone cat burglar first, and then they both incorporated the other aspects to their shtick.
And Miss Fury, although she was a straight up crimefighter, was the first comic character to wear the skintight catsuit, waaay back in the 1940s, predating the both of them.

Actually Catwoman had already transitioned into a lone Cat-burglar femme-fatale like a decade before Black Cat ever existed. Not to mention the 60's Adam West Batman show is what MADE the black catsuit so iconic. She also had the antagonistic love-interest schtick long before as well.

So you're all wrong.

BTFO, Superbrofag.