Rule 63/Genderbend thread

Drawfags and writtefags as always are welcomed!

By the way, looks like some Arabic country edited out the fayncouple of Loud House.

>maid of honor

Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

>not making them both women

what is the point

The point is that Arabia wanted to make it straight.

Hi.

Who?

I still wish for an episode like this.
Either morty and morticia meeting or this pic.
Just want to know it they use mortys male voice for morticia

Ohnips, but why the artist who got death threats for doing dream daddy genderbend, a shitty video game, is being brought up here is beyond me.

my favorite kind of thread

Ian does it again, muh fucken Dick

R63 Sokka deserves some love...

I have the feeling that a lot of peoplefocus on Zuko more because he is mostly serious, so they find it funnier to see he/she in akward situations when gender swaped.

( * ) ( * )
-

that picture has the best version of male katara

This show was so great, a genderbent version wouldn't change the characters or story at all

>You will never be the Meat in a Morticia and Girl Morty sandwitch
I HATE EVERYTHING!

The core personality aspect would remain, but characters like Katara and Sokka would be very different regarding their interests and expectations.

Having a goofy femsokka would instantly be a fan favorite.

I think that THATS the deal.

People like to focus on comicaly serious Zuko, but Sokka is comicaly comedic, and in r63 things you should embrace it.

Sokka already ended up in akward situations by himself, and a good deal with the comedy with him was physical, of things happening with his because of his own stubbornness or for being on the wrong place on the wrong time.

If you want to do something lewd with it and Fem Sokka you can:
>Make her always end up in intimate weird situations with characters that she hates (like season 1/2 Zuko, Jet). For example, she bathing nude in a river when suddenly being faced with Zuko chasing them, and they keep starring at each other not quite knowing how to react, or maybe Toph, with him joking that he cant see anything anyway after she starts getting mad.

>Make something similar to Sokka's karma where he causes his own problems. Like "tries to cover himself, ends up somehow losing all clothes, landing above someone in a compromising position, gets stalked by some weirdos".

One thing that I like, is r63 Sokka wanting nothing more than being feminine, but being quite bad at it. Like insisting that she cooks the meals, and failing at it;

I actually like this ship more with the genders switched

100% agree.

I think r63 sokka should retain the comedic "I'm in charge" where they actually aren't thing. Like navigating but failing, being useless in fights but trying super hard to win with her boomerang, generally being the cloudcuckoolander along with aang compared to katara's straight man. Also I don't feel like toph/sokka's dynamic should change at all, where top thinks she's an idiot but tries really hard, they go back and forth, but he develops a hidden crush on her.

It would actually be hilarious if the kyoshi warriors were all men but still dressed and acted the same, as super bishie fighters.

>Girl that can transform into any animal during sex

Even better if she can just change her human shape.

Rewhatching the show, Sokka is way more competent warrior than I remmeber, from season 1 and 2 he actualy takes out some people in combat intentionaly, even saves Katara's life on their first fight agaisnt Ty Lee and Mai.

I think that you are being too harsh on him, he was the leader of the group (in the sense that he planned where they would go, and made up plans to solve their problems) and the guy with the maps, by the middle of season 2.

>Morticia
>Girl Morty

Am I missing something? Aren't those the same thing?

Yeah, I suppose they hide his competence well behind the veneer of goofiness/snarkiness, and also accentuate his inferiority complex about not being a bender in the later seasons when he gets the sword training episode.

KEK

This scene would go a lot differently lol.

Bumbling boisterous faux-pregnant sokka bandying with the fire nation while katara does his best to keep the ruse afloat.

Those are those Mortys Names.
Girl Morty was recently added to Pocket Mortys, she's the Morty we see hanging out with Dipper Morty in S3 Ep 1

It's not that Sokka is a bad fighter, it's more that his friends are bending prodigies.

They should have called her Mortbel.

I've said in the past that she'd be loudly proclaiming about how well-endowed and virile her husband is, to Katara's embarrassment.

I wanted to start this thread yesterday, but couldn't find a good image for the op.

Great job, user, better than anything I might've found.

"he can't keep his hands off me! Just look at my belly! Wahaha!"

I dont really watch the loud house but those genderbend episodes have been catching my atention

They would because it's funnier and I literally can't imagine her sounding like anything else for some reason.(maybe Morty's voice doing a high falsetto)

This is bound to happen, I think. Too many lewd situations to let it go ignored.

Is there a source on this? Because I'm not sure I believe they edited the episode. Either way, wouldn't it be much easier and make more sense to just change them to his uncles looking after him in the dub or something?

This so much, was literally about to say this myself.

Question. Who would be the main love interest for rule 63 Sokka?

I prefer pic related, but that one is pretty good.

Katara. Obviously.

Unfortunately, it's just the one so far, with it probably unlikely that there will be another in the future. Also, Lincoln's genderbend gets almost no screentime.

why does this seem so right?

it literally doesnt get better than Benfire

Actual rule 63 is better.

I prefer the titty monster version of cheerleader Ben.

agreed

would be better if it stopped at the first one

Zuko, just so the ending can have them admitting they have to go their separate ways.

Anybody has other gifs/animations with rule 63?

Posting non shit rule 63.

I like it.

Anybody has that greentext with r63 Topher and r63 Sokka?

I'd say Zuko, but Aang is an unexpected direction that would have interesting places to explore.

I can see Aang having some lust for her, but I dont think that r63 Sokka would be interessed on him. Zuko would be funny in my opinion, considering how their relationship could be played out.

For the double dubs.

They didn't it's not actually real, just an edit made by someone on the internet

>Can speak dragon
>Is said to have the heart of a dragon
>Can tame any dragon

Is Hiccup actually The Dovahkiin?!

> a big fucking smile on his face :D
I shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did

You are now FORCED to writte an episode of Voltron Legendary Defender where the entire cast gets gender swaped for at least an episode.

>How does this happened?
>What they do next?
>What do they wear?
>Any mind/behavior alterations to go along?

Now this is the quality content I come here for

Fem Vegeta booty.

Fem Robbie chibi playing with regular Robbie.

Fem Jonnhy feed up with this shit.

This is a humanized Ziggs from league of legends, I don't understand.

Fem Sokka, hiding her lewdness with a lemur, mimicking a scene from the show.

Dexter testing female salt from Jonnhy Test.

And these are all the gifs that I have.

I think that somehow is related to the Dream MILF issue.

>FooFooCuddilypoops scene, but her bust gets stuck in the hole she's trapped in

>Crew goes to alien planet
>they are in groups
>Lance and Keith are together, and acidently end up insulting an alien princess while on the market.
>Lance and Keith start acting as girly girls and her girl posse
>They end up meeting the others, Lance and Keith start hitting hard on Shiro, which he finds akward
>Later they manage to clear up the misuderstanding, they are both freed from the mental aspects of the transformations
>The princess gives them some pills that will make them go back to normal
> after 3 months
>episode ends with the crew poking fun at them, while they are trying to adept their usual clothes

If you want to go lewder, make it so that they somehow loose some doses of the pills, and end up having cases of their mental alterations surfacing again for comedic situations.

Ops, forgot to quote

Who cares, Voltron is dumb anyways.

Rude.

Toph. FemSokka would love playing with Toph's boulders. 0

Who's up for a genderbent personification of Ultraman?

I like to call her Uberfemale.

Anybody have more hyper-realistic Rule 63?

It's pretty interesting and that pic is rad and I'm game for more, but the further you get away from the source style, the less it can feel like the same character. Like, she doesn't even have those weird cheek scratches that Ash has.

Is Ding Dong a meme now or something? I keep seeing more and more posts of him outside of Sup Forums.

She does not look ten.

She started off as ten about 19 years ago.

>New Rule 63 thread

Hmmm....yyeeeeeesssss....

They could have better designs.

NuVoltron is complete shit.

Not Sup Forums
But still