Steven Universe is adorable

Steven Universe is adorable.

>Lapis and Peridot will never bang

Um, it's called "fusion"

Fusion is not sex, it's an alien combat technique

>alien combat technique

Sounds like sex to me.

Doesn't even make sense. Gems don't have any sexual organs, and they aren't experiencing any form of sexual pleasure while they are fused, they just share consciousness

Just how Lauren Sugar likes it.

It is kinda both and neither.
It is just a thing Gems do that has meaning to them that humans do not quite relate to since they cannot experience it.
Connie could possibly describe it, I think.

Still sounds like sex to me.

>it's an alien combat technique
What do you think sex is

Worst ship.

I actually love Peridot and Lapis. it's just so comfy and nice to see them getting used to life on earth

Reminder

>Obsidion
Well, it healed the Fallout series for a short period of time

>Lapshit and Shitdot will never get shattered and the retard barn will never be burned down because they have the most cancerous and obnoxious fags on Reddit and tumblr despite being shitty meme characters
Damn

How can you not love them? they are so cute

heals pretty much whatever they are able to write

w2c thick peridot body pillow

So anyone heard of Houseki no kuni? A manga about warring genderless gem people. Main character is called Phosphophyllite. came out a year before Steven universe

It's pretty great, but, speaking who likes them both, I'd say they do 'gem-people' different enough that the two are acceptable.

its a great show

Never heard about it. this is a pretty obscure manga

The similar setting could be a coincidence, especially considering the plot in this manga and steven universe are very different

Meh, I don't really want to see them fuse.
But I REALLY want to see either of them fuse with Steven.

Lapis + Peridot = controlling both water and metal. they might get a complete telekinesis power

The fan images make them look to be cute, not sure about the show images.

Cinnabar does do something.

Not a good something, but something.

>Misha
>lesbian
Nigga what?

>Misha
>not a lesbian
Are you high?

She fucks only Hisao

They're adorable but I wish they had been written in a more interesting way. They just sort of magically became super good friends/pseudolesbians off-screen.

It's a metaphor for sex

Doesn't make sense unless everyone in the show are polygamous

It's a metaphor for sex... sometimes. It's sex with Garnet and Stevonnie and whenever Pearl is thirst enough. More a general "relationships" otherwise.

This was in the show and it's one of the most adorable things of all time.

I just don't see it as a sexual thing.

gg venom
... wait, how much water does lapis have in this fight?