m.youtube.com/watch?v=lMLG78nlfkk
youtube.com/watch?v=fXOQLKZqPuE
youtube.com/watch?v=afS5ks54tms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I MUSTACHE YOU A QUESTION ETHAN

thats a big watch

If you want to see Henry Cavill be mean to some goat fuckers watch Sand Castle

KRUISE KINO

How the FUCK can Cavill look so girly even tho he is jacked as shit, im dead serious here not memeing, there is something about him that doesnt threaten me AT ALL, I feel he is about to do a ballet move at any time but he is supposed to be the next "action star" so he tries his damnest to put a mean face.

Anyone remember his "badass" walk during BvS dream sequence in the bunker? It was cringy as shit.

lmao

You sound like a low test soy cuck

silly haircut and mustache

It took Marvel decades to try to bring down DC

Tom Cruise did it with one mustache

gets into fist fight

not take off neck tie first

cruise kills cinematic universe
killed Dark Universe
killed DC
please, let him kill MCU too

Ving Rhames has turned into a frog.

He’s a British gentleman intellectual, not some lower class peasant.

Do you take off your tie when going to work?

he's came a long way since he got fuck in the ass by Zed

>cruise ends cinematic universes and capeshit

no, but if I'm getting into a fight at work, I'll take off my tie first

It would be extremely painful.

BASED TOM DOING IT AGAIN

EVERYTHING HE DOES IS KINO

MI3 GOAT
MI4 even better
edge of tomorrow Fucking cool
oblivion good
Jack reacher1 GOAT
Jack reache 2 still good
MI5 KINO

not to mention his classics, magnolia, top gun, last samurai, collateral, tropic thunder, minority report and basically everything he has ever been in

How does he do it??

hes a living guarantee for KINO

Do you think they'll give a desk job to Tom Cruise in the next MI? The guy had enough already.

no he'll die in a blaze of glory saving the world

then he'll be revealed to be alive in the movie after the next one and be the IMF boss

>How does he do it??

Scientology, he has mastered several alien martial arts.

No but seriously he is fortunate enough to do what he loves, if you ask me thats a great motivator to just go out and do something, imagine if you had 100 milllions right now in your account, after all the partying, fucking and drugs wouldnt you be tempted to see if you could jump between 2 buildings just to see if you can do it?

Of course you would, most people would think its really stupid to gamble your life for a cool moment but thats what separates the cruise from soys,I live for the cool moment.

Yes this is Tom and I browse Sup Forums, your memes are funnier than Reddit 9gag or any other shit site and actually make you think sometimes, in my upcoming movie there is a special nod to you guys, noone else will get it but I know you will like it, stay classy big guys.

i want to hate every MI movie but can't

cruise literally is so charismatic that even when you know hes a fake fraud scientology wackjob you still love him

him and his cabal of paid off movie studio execs should've made the new star wars

thanks tom

also that post from yesterday, who thinks tom wants to die in one of the stunts, that way he'll be remembered forever

Please fuck my wife Tom

CANT BRUISE A FUCKING GOD OF LIFE AND DEATH!

I dont want to die, I want to make cool shit for people to see and see in themselves that they could do it if they put their mind to it.

>go to 2:10
>put the video at 0.25 speed
>pay attention as Tom Cruise jump between buildings
>you can see the moment he breaks his ankle

how is mummy pusy tom?

So, he'll save the world from an explosion only to join the IMF and destroy it with debt and starvation?

She was ok, you want a real rush? Hang from a helicopter with a boner knowing in that moment you ARE Ethan Hunt.

Only Tom Cruise and Dwayne Johnson, the true most litty moviestars can save us from capeshit and the mouse.

the voice over at the beginning especially, but really the entire trailer gave off serious spectre vibes

Yea ... Grace from “Beyond The Trailer” called Mr Hollywood da Teflon, the Cruise YO !!! m.youtube.com/watch?v=lMLG78nlfkk

>yfw there is real soy boy detoxication chamber shot

The secret is its a clip on

He is a’right !!!

rian johnson?

LITTY

He was super nice villain in the last one. He always gets to play the bad guy, he was deranged assassin in "Borgias" too.

THIS. how can capecucks even fucking compete??

Lol no. Rian is numale pudgy with soft reddit facial features from soy and steven universe, that guy is fit.

Aristrocatic aura - total opposite to say Jason Statham who is a full on peasant, not derogatory.

>let him kill MCU too

He almost did. Originally was cast as Iron Man. He wanted the suit to have a clear visor.

Tom can you put on a trip so I can filter you cheers m8. Top Gun is in my top 10 btw.

Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

the cruise needs no filters, why dont you choke on THESE instead you soycuck?

>da mustache that killed Justice League

HA HA HA HA

Cruise not doing iron man gave us a full on cruise come back so I’m ok with his unbridled arrogance and desire for everyone to constantly see his face. He’s made a ton of great action movies since iron man 1, I’m happy he didn’t take that role.

>tfw no Cruise + Johnson flick directed by James Cameron

LITERALLY a $5 billion box office guaranteed

This. I'll take all the Cruise we got in those years over capeshit any day

can we get Bautista instead?

fuck you're right

Cruise never stops getting more based

Why not all three?

that fight scene looks fucking hype, cruise is great with that sort of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=fXOQLKZqPuE

this scene was so fucking good

If he were 15cm taller he would be a god among men.

>The Mummy is a disastrous flop last year

>This year delivers the Super Bowl Commercial Kino of the year, beating out a new fucking Star Wars

It was worth ruining Justice League for.

Looks like that Asian guy is kicking both their asses

The fight is probably the only thing worth seeing this movie for, MI is kind of shit these days

The only reason he's a Cruise Missile is BECAUSE he's a manlet.

>yfw you really liked that movie
no nostagia indiana jones copy like dozens of other
modern times, not another WW2 era
actually new, fresh story
cruise fighting ISIS and doing great stunts
obviously hot mummy
cruise plays casual guy straight off street, unlikeable asshole and jerk, not another generic charming boy mostly movie push for

me too pal

>Marvel: has billions at its disposal, the mouse, most powerful legal team in the universe
>Tom Cruise: a mustache on another mans face

DOO DOO DO DO
DOO DOO DO DO
DOO DOO DO DO DOOOO

How is Mummy a flop?
Biggest opening weekend in his career
Solid overseas numbers
3rd highest grossing Tom Cruise non-mission impossible movie
It just underperformed in USA. Everywhere else did rather good for such kind of movie.
Only deadline.com reports it as flop, based on incorrect numbers. They estimated box office at around 350M. Movie did 410M.

>Tom Cruise and Henry Cavill teaming it up

I'm so happy lads

ive never met tom cruise but i think its safe to say i'd hate him as a person but god dammit the man can act

I see people are talking shit about that scene, but it was the most hype moment of the trailer, and for me, solidified my decision of seeing this in theaters.

>new star wars
this
if star wars is to be saved, he has to be poes mysterious brother, who is force sensible and fights with an old lightsaber for shits and giggles

What does R*ddit say about Henry?

b a s e d

>god dammit the man can act

Are you serious?

L I T T Y
I
T
T
Y

It's good to see you appreciate the importance of letting reddit determine what you're allowed to like, user.

No clue.

So this is the power of a level 8 operating thetan... subarashii...

>american made
>tropic thunder
>top gun
>collateral
>jerry maguire

>Are you serious?
i sure am

Cruise needs Cavill a fuck of a lot more than Cavill needs Cruise.

youtube.com/watch?v=afS5ks54tms

can't cruise the bruise.

>wat is relative size

Did the stunt suck some of his life force?

Photoshopped fake by the mouse to try to discredit our thetan.

give him some time, he gonna reload himself
warning, spoiler ending for "the Mummy"

what is this shot called?

The absolute state of you. Like all loyal Cruisebros I'm looking forward to seeing him as Jeff Spicoli in the remake of Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

so thats how he stays young..

he has a middle tooth.

It’s a flop in the modern context, same as BR2049. Both underperformed, which to Hollywood means it flopped. Hollywood and it’s pundits have been universally pushing the all eggs in one basket strategy, they all want the next MCU or Jurassic World or Avatar. A movie needs to near a billion to be considered successful, and in some cases needs to make 2 billion. TLJ in a lot of ways underperformed but still made them hundreds of millions to over a billion. It’s not enough anymore.

got this movie on my watch list. Is that ending very "spoilerish" for it? shall I click this or better wait?

looks like a panorama to this user

What kind of movie that Cruise and The Goose should be starred together?

shave it for later fagoo

yes it is huge spoiler, making whole movie. don't click

haha nope

Mission impossible is his insurance franchise,it always gonna bank no matter the supporting cast.What Cavill have with the JUST league killing all the hype for DCU?

i'm starting to like the MI series

rain fucking man, 4th of july!

Ghost Protocol and Rogue Nation is always been good. The previous ones has some memorable scenes (the CIA rope infiltration and the bike scene), but more bland compared the last two.

>There are fields...endless fields, where soy is no longer mocked. It is consumed.
>Soy is an Illuminati-fostered conspiracy designed to keep us under control in order to change a human male into this.

If you say so, user.