/trek/ general

Spooky alien god edition.

>self destruct rather than being subjected to his experiments
who was in the wrong here?

Reminder that Nagilum was played by Dr Silberman from Terminator 2.

Post episodes that are literally you

>it's a troi episode
>it's an omnipotent being episode
>it's an if we kill our enemies they win episode

best empress

I can't believe they actually put that graphic in an episode.

Reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Cutting edge effects at the time.

I love neelix he's the best.

Your pain is deep, /trek/.

Release it to me.

Any predictions for the season finale of Discovery?
I think Georgiou will stay on as captain, and the whole "Cornwall is Lethe" theory will prove true, with some war atrocity that she approves of / is responsible for being what turns her into Lethe.

Spock siblings everywhere is my deep pain.

>One god, alluha akbar
what did roddenberry mean by this?

>eat any good books lately?

Why are Q episodes the best?

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

Double Dukat did indeed do nothing wrong.

Enough.

De steit uf deis generals.

There is not much to discuss. After decades, we run almost out of new stuff.
So here goes a tough question: which was the best Discovery episode so far? And the worst one?

I haven't watched it yet. so I'll say the best episode is none of them and the worst is we wuz kangs mary sue sjw leave trump alone I am upset the orville is real star trek.

was there ever a dude in tv trek called Ensign Munro, or something like that?
because he was the player character in Star Trek Elite Force vidya, set around voyager era

Best discovery episode is the one with captain Tilly. Like u have to ask.

Jeez, i dont know, user. Why dont u wiki it?

Star Wars is for manchildren. The shows sucked, the movies sucked, truly the sonic of Sup Forums

Boobs?

Is Mirror Universe Sybok free of facial hair?

Answering this one myself, episodes 7 and 8 had a good classic feeling.
And episode 9 was a chore to watch.
>Wars

This new Star Trek installment is going to the war path, like Deep Space 9, and all I see is you people whining about it. What am I missing here?

Not enough tits lol

I had too much noodles with ketchup. Now i feel sick. Is this a common trek-poster problem?

No fun episodes
Ignores most of the bridge crew
Kills people off every other episode
Some magic teleportation drive that will have to be destroyed by the end
Boring war we already know the outcome to
Lots of twists for the sake of twists

Last episode was pretty good. Juvenile, I know, but the part where Stamets said "I loved that man" made me giggle. I understood what he meant, but it came off like they were homos. Loved Sarek beaming in and mindmelding the cow guy. The lunchroom club for Ash Tyler was nice too.

>but it came off like they were homos
user they were legit homos, how did you miss it?

You just got baited

Theyre gay and the actor is gay irl, user-sama.

Nope, although Chell and Jurot were actually featured in the show.

For some reason I quite enjoyed most of it too.
But the whole "we don't have any spores" -> "we do have one" -> "we can grow the whole moonworth of them in 3 minutes was ridiculous, and I hope Ash dies because I'm sick of his faggot face

It's a Tuvix begs for his life episode

They really overuse Sarek and mind-melds in this show.

>Its a "Federation Colony is forsaken and annihilated by some Cosmic Horror because Starfleet doesn't have enough ships to provide safety for its member states" episode
Got a give it to Rodenberry for really nailing the "Utopia if you are buddy buddy with the Elites at the top" aspect of Communism

in general it feels like the show has way to few characters they actually use

>"we don't have any spores" -> "we do have one" -> "we can grow the whole moonworth of them in 3 minutes"
That was a lot dumber than making the Emperor the new Captain, even. It feels like they just threw away several episodes worth of worldbuilding about "the mycelium is dying"

At this point Sarek has mind-melded with so many people that Picard should have unbelievably in-depth knowledge of all these events (since he also mind-melded with Sarek while Sarek was unable to control his thoughts and emotions, meaning that he couldn't've held any of this back).

eh, to be fair aren't colonies voluntary? For those who want to live a "real life", with hardships and risk, at their own will?
So sometimes one of those risks will bite them in the ass, shit happens.

>Communism

Post scarcity economy != communism

>From Terminator 1, 2 and 3.*

Retard.