The SUPERIOR Thread

Post SUPERIOR pics. We start off with the most SUPERIOR of them all, Ock. Raise your hand if you'd buy a book about the crazy SCIENCE(!) adventures of SpOck & Pymtron as they go against the Maker.

SUPERIOR BUMP

I buy with Pymtron and Maker smashing Spock ass? Yeah, i buy that.

does anyone have that pic of spOck rescuing a kid, like i think he tossing him to the firefighters

To be totally honest with you it made more sense to give Ock his own ongoing than most of the Spidershit floating around now instead of just reverting him to a villain

Well, this looks good, i'm almost sad that i dropped ASM, almost

I'm still holding out hope for one.

Can we please just get Spock to punch Black Cat in the fucking face again and puntuate it with something like "That's twice. Care to lose a third tooth?" So she finally gets it through her dumb little head that it was never really Spider-Man who hit her.

No, Felicia found out it wasn't Peter. She still became a cunt anyways

No. Because it was editorially mandated. Marvel didn't like the fact that one of Peter's love interests was a criminal. Which is fucking bullshit because she wasn't and hasn't been for a very long time. Black Cat was the only hope I had for post-OMD. Now the two only interesting chicks are gone. What was even the point?

Was it after that whole
>"It wasn't be! It was Otto!"
>"I don't care!"
Exchange?

Because if I was her I'd say the same thing because it sounds like a bullshit.

Sup new bro

Marvel should only have for spider books.
>Peter
>Ben
>Kaine
>Misfits
Prove me wrong.

>Sin's Past forever ruined Gwen, and AU Gwen is a teenager and keeps getting pushed on Miles.
>OMD killed the marriage and MJ turned into a bitter cunt.
>OMD also resulted in Felicia losing all memory of the Peter Parker side of Spider-Man, killing some 20 years of character development and essentially returning her to the state she was in back in the first few years she was introduced. And now she's a bitch.

I hate all of this.

>Four
Fuck my shit up senpai.

>against the Maker.

No match for the Maker, they made the right choice by putting him against the Ultimates and Iron Doom

how did he get peters body again?

Pymtron & Otto could stand a chance against him. Remember, he's not as smart as he was initially, since his body has been splintered into multiple AU bodies.

I want to see the first 3 together, maybe after Ben finally drop his crazy act.
And please marvel hire Yost on a spider book again

Peter (RYV style), Doc Ock, 2099, Ben/Kaine

This costume is honestly GOAT

Pymtron maybe but i don't see why they would need Otto for anything

>his body has been splintered into multiple AU bodies

Not multiple but all the AUs, that are now all collected in 616 since the Maker connected the multiverse (for now)

When will he get married to anna Maria and have her become The Superior Cuttlefish?

Right? I still love the classic look, but this is a nice progression for Otto

Eddie can play too, right?

>Misfits.

I didn't know I wanted this.

>Get a new body
>Forgot his arms are radioactive
>Get cancer again.

If Superior wasn't written by such a shit writer it would have felt like a coked up remix of typical Spider-Man.

Our hero tries to navigate both a hectic, uncontrollable personal life filled with responsibilities to those close to him while fighting crime as best as he can, lying to friends and family and being flaky as shit. Peter basically had no secrets from his supporting cast, putting Otto in the drivers seat actually makes those characters interesting again if Otto has to lie about being Peter but while secretly having good intentions.

of course, this didn't happen. Otto was just a moustache twirler and still is, all of the supporting characters got bit by the stupid bug, and Otto was never really forced into situations where his bad decisions would trip him up the same way Peter's would in a classic spider-man story. For all of slott's Otto dick sucking, he's mishandled the character harder than any writer in recent memory and likely poisoned him for a decade.

Speaking about Superior. Did anyone save thread where one user suggested the idea about Superior MJ? It's about Otto takes over not Piter but MJ body to get closer to Piter and kill him and in the the process he becomes peter's tsundere wife. Anyone?

>there are people who exist that didn't like superior spider-man

>Superior Iron Man cancelled because SECRET WARS
>we never got another Superior book
Life sucks.

I really like the outfit, but I hate twink Otto.

welcome to the last 12 years of spidey

Sounds better than many actual Marvel runs.

Almost forgot this