Dawn of the First Day.

Three days until we reach the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BZwivFCikI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff9nOqn6sIs
forums.fusionfalluniverse.com/index.php?topic=4271.0
forums.fusionfalluniverse.com/index.php?topic=6390.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't wait for fusionfall man. It's been so long..

Posting this messy drawing before this thread dies. Can't wait to play the game.

>no official art of FF Mandy
>barely anything of FF girls, especially Frankie

>DUDE MY WAIFUS LMAO

That's so cute.

Thank you man. Glad you liked it.

Did I miss something?
Is this game coming back? I fucking loved this when I was a kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=2BZwivFCikI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff9nOqn6sIs

Fusionfall is coming back. Retro is like the original game but without alot of crashes and Legacy is like an remastered version.

Are they adding modern cartoons to it or will it only be old cartoons?

I think don't they can add modern characters (Like Steven) in there because CN could take the game down if you meant by that.

Only old cartoons (iirc Class of 3000 was hinted at with the preview art things)

Glad to see you're still around, bud. From what I've seen, drawfags who are interested in FusionFall are rare, especially on Sup Forums.

If it's not rude to ask, are you going to draw other characters too? Because I'd really like to see more art of the KND.

How do you play this game?
And does Bleedman know?

It's going to be browser-based.

Also, I know comparing this game to Bleedman is kind of a meme here, but if he did knew about this game, you'd be seeing fanart of this game from him.

You're fine, it's not rude to ask. Sure I'll try to draw them.

Promo art shows Darwin
At least I'm pretty sure that's Darwin

I'm so glad he doesn't look fucked up. The devs really do know what they're doing.

Are they going to hire bleedman and turn this into a tire fire of amazing proportions.

Yeah, it seems like they're really trying to avoid what happened with Jake the Dog and Courage. Instead of trying to mix realism with cartoonish proportions, they're making them more anthropomorphic and simplified. This could be seen with Gumball and Jake Spidermonkey. And from what I've seen from one of the developers' early attempts at designing Camp Lazlo, that seems to be the general direction they're going for with these types of characters.

Here's Jake Spidermonkey's design in case nobody saw it.
They'll do that if they hire Shadman and Timbox.

>They'll do that if they hire Shadman and Timbox.

It's looking pretty good. I don't even want to imagine what these characters would look like if they actually messed up and make them look as bad or worse as grigon entertainment's attempt at cartoon animals.

Also, apparently, Bleedman tried to sue CN over FusionFall and lost. So, yeah. Bleedman has jackshit to do with FusionFall's development.
Well, apparently, you don't have to.
This was apparently official concept art for Lazlo in FusionFall. You could imagine why we only got to see Camp Kidney in-game with none of the Bean Scouts around.

And here's an attempt at a redesign for Lazlo by one of the fan developers of FusionFall Legacy before its inception.

OK, sort of. Apparently, the original developers DID try to contact Bleedman as an art director for FusionFall, but Bleedman declined. I've heard this around a few times, but I can't find a credible source for this claim. So, really, take it with a grain of salt.

Oh, and here's a redesign for Courage that's going to be in Legacy.

OK, nevermind. I actually spoke with one of the fan developers of FusionFall Legacy and they said that both claims about Bleedman were false. Nobody contacted Bleedman to be an art director and there was no lawsuit either.

So yeah, my point still stands. Bleedman had nothing to do with FusionFall's development and to be honest, we're better off for it.

Gumball characters were added to fusionfall right before it shut down

Done with Kukui. Abby and the other KND will be next. I just reallly hope this thread don't close.

This is gonna be good. Also, I really hope this thread survives as well.

Nice

Yeah. If it doesn't then hopefully there'll be another and I'll be able to post the knd and other fanarts on there.

Man I'm so excited with the game coming back
I'm really liking the new characters they have added.

Same! This is really amazing and I'm really glad the devs (dedicated fans) decide to bring back fusionfall.

Hell yeah

That's clearly not official lazlo concept art

i got two more

I seriously need the rundown on this because I have no idea what the fuck

Nice

I always wondered why the Teen Titans weren't in Fusionfall, those Cartoon Network bumpers made me feel that they were a part of the senpai.

But nooooo, I guess DC doesn't like it.

Some shitty anime kids MMO with Cartoon Network characters. The art's really cool but the game sucked

ye basically this but legacy's gonna be fuckin lit

>tfw this is probably true and I'll get bored of the reboot in a few days after the nostalgia passes

I couldn't play it when it still existed so I'm excited to finally try it out

Someone's reviving the servers for FusionFall with most of the glitches fixed and there's a N-Sane Trilogy/Twin Snakes style remastering in the works.
Putting Teen Titans in would've been an impossibility since back then, DC weren't really open to their characters being featured in CN original content.

Plus, if they did put in the Teen Titans, the story for FusionFall would likely be over before Fuse even managed to touch Earth because this is DC we're talking about. Lord Fuse would be lucky to even get a hit in with any of the superheroes DC has to offer.

Damn that really sucks. At least they'll be able to see their fav Sup Forums character and grind again. That is if CN doesn't shut the game down.

looks like open world hallway simulator

I was in the original beta for Fusion Fall. It wasn't a good game. Is this revival purely fan-made? Won't it just get shut down, like all fan projects do?

oh btw this coming release is only the first 4 levels too

it's like just the starting areas

If CN doesn't approve of it, then sadly yes.

I would say CN would shut this down but it looks like they don't care about their online game presence

>game releases with little attention
>no one plays and it dies quickly

OR

>game gets a lot of attention
>CN shuts it down

For some reason ToonTown is huge and Disney's all over protecting their shit

I really hope these won't be the case.

you know that's not real right

I don't know if they were actually in the game as fully functional characters. Gumball was one of the little sidekick buddies you could equip to get extra abilities. I forget what they were called, but that was literally the last time I ever played the game. I was a huge fan of Gumball and wanted to see him in the game.

They added in nanos but they were ugly as fuck

Is this an official thing? Or a fan prpject?

Some nanos were cute.

A fan project.

Considering that it could just be the Titans and not the entire DC universe, it could work. Also there are some crazy characters that could blow up planets in the CN roster.

Wow Im genuinely surprised, some of the desigsn from the original really sucked but these pretty damn good consdiering this isnt official art

OK, that was a slip-up on my part. Sorry about that.

I just recently discovered this. I'm so ready!

holy shit the legacy guys really stepped up their game

This. This is good. The devs are amazing.

Almost done with Abby from KND but here's a quick sketch of Dee Dee. I'm really excited for Retro.

I just seen your reply and thank you. Really sorry for the late response.

This POTDs are always a joy to read.

In fact, I think I'll storytime what's arguably the best set of POTDs they have so far. Mind if I do that?

Nice-u! Very nice-u! Would you like a nickname, drawfriend?

Haha sure that'd be cool.

What would you like to go by? What name do you think rolls off the tongue for you?

Holy fuck the memories. I remember beta testing this and getting the ugly Alien X mask. People would send me trade requests for it (even though I'm 90% sure it was untradeable) and I just ended up unequipping it.

tl;dr I beta tested and all I got was this stupid mask

Err. I don't know really. Maybe fusiosketch? It's lame but I like that nickname to be honest.

Ok, I know they can't use current shows due to not being licensed or allowed yada yada. And I know Fusion Fall only included CN originals, so acquisitions (like Teen Titans, Hanna Barbara, Pokémon etc) were and still are, off limits

But the original game had Total Drama character themed shirts, and that's a Teletoon original. Since the show was technically included in the game, could Total Drama characters be included in Legacy?

Fusiosketch sounds nice. Fusionsketch might be fine, but Fusiosketch is a slightly more unique name to adopt. So, yeah. I'd go with that.
T-shirts don't exactly equate to inclusions. I wouldn't say it's impossible, but I don't really see the point of adding in TDI characters aside from it just being fanservice.

That's cool. Thanks for the help man. Glad I have a new nickname now.

Even plank has helped

Go for it man

Just what I was hoping for.

For those who would like context for this storytime, look here: forums.fusionfalluniverse.com/index.php?topic=4271.0

Anyways, let's get this show on the road.

>"Insolent child, do you even know how to operate that device?"
>"I know how to use a camera. Who do I look like, my mom? Just gimmie a sec!"

>"We're rolling now, bro!"
>"Ah, finally! Greetings and bienvenue, dear viewers. Welcome to another installment of Weird World with V.V. Arg-"

>"...are you two capable of performing even the simplest of tasks correctly? The boom microphone is in the shot."

>"Sorry man, this thing is really heavy!"
>"...you know who ELSE is really heavy?"

>"...MY MOM!"
>"...Cut! The sheer amount of incompetence on display here is beyond my comprehension. Let's just move on to the next scene..."

>"We've received countless reports from our dedicated viewers about an intriguing aquatic beast roaming around the greater Townsville area."

>"What is this strange monster? Witnesses who encountered it claim that the beast is some form of anthropomorphic fish-like creature."

I really hope legacy has a solid gameplay style, not to many mmo's have it now a days.

>"We sent our experienced, professional, and totally capable camera crew out to interview anyone who may have seen the monster."

"Hmm... Well, I don't think I've seen anything too weird lately. I've pretty much just been stuck here protecting City Hall. Sorry..."

These Retro chumps don't know what they're doing. I hacked into the old game in like five minutes and loaded CN's shitty Lazlo. Sad!

I'm pretty sure Legacy and Retro are just Photoshop. Don't believe what you see on the internet kiddos!

If you're confused about the following segment, I understand. Just read this: forums.fusionfalluniverse.com/index.php?topic=6390.0

>"Oh! I'll bet Boomer knows something! He's been helping me look for the missing animals from the Zoo. Isn't he sweet?"

>“Umm… oh, yeah! Jackie and I… we saw a fish guy..! He was like… an orange blowfish guy, I guess. He didn’t seem that bad. Uhh… we were trying to find the animals and… we saw tracks… and there it was! We followed the tracks, and he was there. He was like… he didn’t say anything or anything, he just kinda sat there. I think it wandered off toward City Point? Hey, is this gonna be on TV? Uhhhh we gotta… listen, we gotta go find the animals now. It’s important that we find the animals… it’s important to a lot of people, mostly Bubbles but also me, because I want Bubbles to like me. Okay, Jackie, uhhh… let’s go now or whatever bye.”

If this bothers you, I'm sorry.

>"Yeah, I haven't seen any fish thingies and I'm kinda busy here, so if you could get out of my paddle ball space that'd be great."

>"Hey, is that a camera? In that case I totally saw it! He was 10- no, he was 500 feet tall! I scared him off and he totally went that way!"

>"Sorry man, I haven't seen any gross freaks around. My buddy Jake and I are kinda lost, so we've been looking for a way home."