OK KO

CN is airing the first 22 episodes over the course of August

Other urls found in this thread:

ok-ko.tumblr.com/post/163565647294/ok-ko-episode-title-extravaganza
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Huh? Another show that ended already because of the bomb format?

ok-ko.tumblr.com/post/163565647294/ok-ko-episode-title-extravaganza

*You Get Me

FUCKING STOP IT

First Disney XD with Billy Dilley & Penn Zero S2 now this

Why do so many networks try to burn off new shows so fast? that can't be a good return on investment

>Oops, oh well, Ian. I guess you'll have to back to working on SU! hehe...
>t. Christina Miller probably
Poor Ian.

let's hope it's a 40 episode season like regular show and later clarence seasons rather than a 26 episode season

I'd feel bad, but Ian co-created the cancer known as SJW Universe, so I can't sympathize

True. But OK K.O. isn't cancer and I don't see it pushing any gay agenda.
yet

>yfw CN themselves are a bigger villain than Dr. Boxman

Well, at least the episodes aren't being played out of order.

This is pretty upsetting. I thought they were actually going to treat this show very fairly.
>Let's just dump a season's worth of episodes within a month to make it die faster for more TTGO time xd
Fuck you CN. Fuck you.

wow they aren't even gonna give it a chance to live.

you can probably blame SU for this shit
they didn't do the bomb format until the first Steven Bomb, now they seem to do it all the damned time

the first bomb was actually an adventure time bomb thanksgiving of 2014, and there was a joint Clarence/Uncle Grandpa bomb in early december that same year. meanwhile the first steven bomb wasn't until march of 2015

actually thinking back, in summer of 2014 (so early in Miller and Vishnu's time at CN) they burnt off total drama world tour in two weeks, and at the start of november they aired Over the Garden Wall (a miniseries) over the course of a week

You love TTGO and Gumball, user.

they're trying to compete with streaming services but all their apps are tied to cable subscriptions so I don't see the point of this, people are just going to watch it on the internet

No, I actually hate both.
Yes. Gumball is shit.

So that they can become re-runs and be used to spread throughout the day.

Isn't it obvious? They're doing 3 things:

1) Building up a healthy modern library of niche shows to prop up their future streaming services. Artificially creating cult classics by practically refusing them the ability to build a large audience, for higher profit off of the subsequent monthly fees they can charge these cultists to watch the full show (and maybe more) under their service

2)Appeasing the growing modern animation circle so they will continue to give them their work's copyright. The 2000's made many of these companies look bad in the eyes of the old guard of TV animators, so they have little choice but to entice the next gen. Notice how many showrunners know each other personally.

3)Tax write-off's, government subsidiaries, and artificial "losses". Hollywood loves a loss, because that means they can get the government to grant them tax exception, thus allowing them to keep all of the funds from the shows, rather then give the gov (and often many of the lower-level workers) their cut. Ever wonder why animation as lazy as OK KO can cost >$300 thousand to make, while most anime cost less than $100 thousand? Jewish loopholes is why. Also wonder why CN loves Georgia? States like Georgia (if i'm not mistaken) will actually reimburse half all budget overages (or just the budget in general).