Why are there almost no attractive Asian actresses in Hollywood?

Why are there almost no attractive Asian actresses in Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rocketnews24.com/2017/06/15/japanese-womens-breasts-continue-to-grow-reach-historic-tipping-point-in-lingerie-makers-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kelly a cute though. for some reason they made her look doofy in star wars.

>Attractive
They're gold diggers who either married up or have a jeb selling snake oil to rich old men..

Yeah, cute compared to the rest of the girls at the local hardcore show

White actresses won't allow the competition.

Unironically this

>liking ugly Asian flat chested sluts

Claudia Kim.

As for the reason there aren't more, the jew can't allow the average white normie to realize that asian women are superior to white women in every way, so they won't cast them.

And another reason is they make more money in their own country (Koreans, especially), so they have no reason to come to Hollywood. Korean cinema has female actors that blow western Kikewood dykes out of the water.

1. Asia has film industries where they've make bank.

2. American Asians aren't interested in acting because of their parents. They discourage stuff like this since most people don't make it.

there used to be in the 90's
the jews were really pushing WMAF relationships
but then something happened and they stopped
what happened was their half breed hapa children grew up and became smart people that contributed to society
oy vey goyim can't have that
so now all race mixing is nigger buck on white female

This. It's far more destructive to a society as a whole, and all parties are proud of it

You're fucking retarded. I can't think of one major blockbuster besides Star Wars that doesn't have a white male lead. Or one that has BMWF.

In fact the only movie I can remember like that is Get Out, and it's basically the point if the movie.

Because despite being part of the machine that creates archetypes, stereotypes and images, they also believe what they make.
So asians are smart and industrious, blacks are the scum of the earth and whites are a default setting. Thats when when you see trope breaking things like asian jocks or indian hoodrats it feels weird.
That and being a predominantly white society.

Hopefully my Chinese cousins can civilize the Africans in the way in which the white man failed to do

>>liking ugly Asian flat chested sluts

en.rocketnews24.com/2017/06/15/japanese-womens-breasts-continue-to-grow-reach-historic-tipping-point-in-lingerie-makers-study/

They literally can't stop growing.

>American Asians aren't interested in acting because of their parents.
There are literally never any casting calls for Asian Americans. Parents have nothing to do with it, especially considering Asian Americans rebel against their parents just like any other American.

All the casting agencies want only 56%ers

They were doing it cause the Japanese were looking like rich motherfuckers. And while they still are, hardcore corruption and a shaky foundation killed their growth after the early 90s so making movies about them is pointless. The weird stuff is calls back to that. Like Gordon Gekko's son is clearly half Japanese in the 1987 Wall Street, then in the script for the new one he's Chinese.

Literally ALL asian girls are attractive because of cosmetic surgery. Gooks are ugly af by default.

That's Koreans boyo

cause racism

Because asians are ugly

>he's never seen Lucy liu

what's the difference faggot?

Koreans are ugly dogs while Chinese master race needs no such thing

Bump

Why they didn't go with her characters sisters actress I will never understand

Too attractive shitlord

Sorry I'm late.
Best sister coming through!

As attractive as she is she would barely make that shit heap movie any better

Every bit counts user! Though you'd have to see her make out with soyega.

True she looks like a BWC slut anyways

worst offender imo.

>there was a time when producers tried to pass her off as attractive

What role is my sister best fit for?

well i think she's fine looking, just has a bad hair cut. and every other Asian actress is pretty af, maybe u just don't like Asian girls op

That's not your sister.

Unmmm

Something to do with my dick most likely post more of your sister to better examine her body of work

>head half the size of her torso

An abomination

her head is weird.

she's not unattractive. my benis don't care. but it's weird.

Why does Hollywood actively cast unattractive black and asian women. They desexualize the shit of them. It is getting silly. Black Panther has zero black hotties when it should be filled with them.

because when asians are hot they're usually so hot they don't ever have to lift a finger again

The heeb fears the samurai

What about the Harry Potter chick Ching Chong

whites intentionally hire less attractive asians especially asian men to flatter the white characters

this is actually admitted practice by the racist fags in hollywood. being a hot asian means you'll get less roles

Why not.

Damn she's not too bad especially with that hairstyle

It's not like kylo boy is much of a looker either.

>Jungle asian

Yeah they just want everyone ugly as fuck, but especially Asian females since they provide competition to white females

Bump with my sis

If I remove the makeup will she cry?

You're sisters a slut, and you're a fag for getting off by posting her on a forum for anons to jerk off to. But seriously give me her email and I'll tribute one of her pics and send it to her

Trump is a traitor and a bad President

Wrong thread hillary

I'm glad I'm not a girl because I couldn't possibly dedicate this amount of time to paint my face every day

The sister That sacrificed herself was cute.

Why they didn't just use her is beyond my comprehension.

Koreans get plastic surgery to look like Chinese and Japanese girls. The latter dont. Not even to correct their most glaring flaw in dentistry.

Stop bullying my sis she's sensitive

she'll be sensitive after i shove my cock up her ass

t. Jealous white samefagging roastie

Haha you got me. If I'd remembered the pic on time I would've attached it to the first post.

I grew up in Japan till I was 9 and they're lots of super cute girls there. The ratios are similar to white people.

Because there's almost no attractive asians.
-Lindsay Price.
-Lucy Liu.
-Chiaki Kuriyama.
-The Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon lead.
That's it.

He said gooks, bro. That's Korean.
Nips > Chinks > Gooks.

AMWF produces smart people that contribute to society.
WMAF produces NEET headcases that kill themselves and others.

gookposter here, I generalize it to any asian person because they look the same to me

Fair enough.

t. Asian masculinity

the comedian of Laotian descent who is a total tittymonster is kinda cute.
can't remember how spell her name so no image to post

Akwafina?

It's usually more to do with WMAF mothers being self hating psychos that relentlessly bully their hapas for not being white enough - but sure, let's go with that.

Bumping

kulap vilaysack

This thread is major deja vu

Holy shit I'd let her play with my sak ifyaknowwhatimean

>busty
>Asian

Automatic Hollywood blacklist

Bobby lee is a transexual now?

yaiknowwhatyamean

What did she mean by this?

Because they're all ugly and plastic

Shut up stacey