Ultimate Spider-Man Pt. 13

Still moving =/. Managed to clean up most of the bathroom but still need to scrub down the tub, baseboards, and base of the toilet. Heaven help me. Also prior threads are below for anyone just tuning it.

Also I humbly request people not post images in this thread until I'm done. I kinda need those images to complete stories and it sucks when I can almost but not quite complete an issue.

Urgh, cleaning the tub is such a hassle. I really ought to be better about cleaning my own bathroom every so often.

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

See, I kind of get the "fuck it, secret's out" mentality, you think that so many bad guys know, what harm will it do to have one of your classmates know.

And that is why Ultimate Peter got killed.

How did Liz turn out the way she is when her mom and dad are both fat

Genetics. Once her metabolism craps out in her 20's she'll be a hambeast like the rest of them.

I really think it was more of Osborn's fault than anyone else. And there wasn't anything Peter could have done to stop Osborn from knowing.

She lucked out with all the recessive genes.

It is fucking awful. I kinda stopped caring about cleanliness because my roommate refused to ever clean so I kinda just went along with it. Now that I'm moving back to my old place I'm cleaning years worth of caked on dust and piss stains....it suuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkks

>And that is why Ultimate Peter got killed.
Peter got killed because Ultimate Punisher and Ultimate Cap are assholes.

>These are the Good Mutants.

Petere, after the number of times you've gotten fucked over by the X-men...I really question your judgement on them being "good"

Also, I don't remember the Ult X-men run much (used to own, but sold them years ago), but comparatively was the Brotherhood that bad in Ultimate? I know Blob ate Wasp, but beyond that?

Go to the grocery and get yourself a sponge and some Barkeeper's Friend, that works pretty well for cleaning tubs.

Liz was a huge asshole to Peter in the beginning of the series, it's weird how she became normal and nice after the intro. Like they completely changed direction on how she was during the Uncle Ben chapters.

This series went downhill fast after The Clone Saga

This mini arc is what made me read Ultimate X-Men. I loved the Ultimate Spidey characters that much

Totally forgot about that. Osborn wouldn't have been as successful as he was if Peter didn't take a fucking sniper round that went straight through him. Cap is a fucking assmonkey for ditching Peter to go off and do his own thing.

I will do that. thanks for the info!!!

I'm torn on Ultimate X-Men. I feel like the only person that enjoyed Millar's initial run. I'm not saying it's perfect and I don't know if he did anything after, but it does what it needed to and provided a good jumping on point for the Ultimate series.

Ugh. Ultimatum is soon

The X-Men don't force you to stay with them. Once you figure out your powers and can control them, you're free to leave. You can also live there and not be an X-Man if you so choose.
Magneto, you're forced to fight the war

I initially loved Ultimate X-men, but the asshole decay rate just kept growing and growing and growing until it was intolerable for me. You can only derail the characters so far into being nothing but assholes and 100% dicks before I lose interest.

I would love to know how the artist decided he wanted to make Pete look like Prince in that bottom left panel

I don't think I'm going to do the Ultimatum main series (just Peter's issues and Ultimatum Requiem). If anyone seriously wants me to storytime Ultimatum I'll consider it but I'm not making any promises.

I don't remember anything past Millar's run. Is it worth another look. Keep in mind, I've despised every X-Men comic (for the most part) that came out in the past 5 years and I really want to like them but every time I see them they are all a bunch of judgmental pricks that walk around with a massive persecution complex and sucking their own dicks.
>Might be carried away but I hate the X-MEn. The inhumans are actually worse because they were meant to be in the right in the X-Men vs Inhuman arc and I find that batshit insane.
>Maybe I'm just remembering poorly and need to reexamine that event.

Why is it always Omega Red? I feel like Bendis could have come up with something better like Speed Demon. Molten Man, Man Mountain Marko, Gibbon, or Tarantula.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

BASED ULTIMATE JJJ

We had Ultimatum storytimed not too long ago, I don't think we're ready for that wound to be reopened so soon

Got it. i'll just stick to the tie in issues then.

With the nightmare that is current Marvel, I've spent more of my "marvel" time reading up stuff from the past. The Claremont stuff got storytimed and what I read was pretty good.

some of the stuff around the time Emma and Scott got together was good. But the X-men did honestly suffer the precursors to the politics that has completely flooded marvel. Being a Mutant was the key to everything, and depending on if you were an X-man or a Brotherhood meant you were good or bad (regardless of the fact the Brotherhood had good points and the X-men spent a fair bit of their time being literal terrorists).

X-men look better these days because Scott went "rightclops" in the face of the Inhumans who...gods if there was ever an example in comics that embraced the "judge by race not character" meme...are so terrible. If it wasn't for the Inhumans though, I'd really question how "good" the x-men are.

I goddamn love Ultimate JJ.

well....fug

He is a character that god better with every single appearance. I've never seen that happen before till him. To think Bendis was the one that wrote him. I'm convinced that fat man can write, it just matters whether his heart is in it or not.

Heart is in it:
>New Avengres Vol. 1 (I don't care what anyone says, these were good issues).
>Dark Avengers Vol. 1
>Ultimate Spider-Man (Peter)
>Ultimate SPider-Man (Miles pre Secret War). I feel like Bendis could have made something special before Miles' mom came back and undid serious plot points.
>Daredevil
>Alias
>Powers
>Goldfish, Jinx, and Torso
>Infamous Iron Man (I have no idea why I enjoy this but I sincerely do. Art is stellar and Bendis is making the most of Doom. I was expecting pure garbage but I gotta say I'm having fun).

Hear is Not In it:
>Avenges Vol. 4
>New Avengers Vol. 2
>Mighty Avengers
>Avengers Prime
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>His entire run on X-MEn both All New and Uncanny. It should have ended at Battle of the Atom with the young X-MEn going home but god knows we can't have that.
>Spider-Man vol. 2 with Miles (it FUCKING UNDEAD HIS MOTHERS DEATH! FUCKING BULLSHIT)
>Invincible Iron Man - Riri (an insult to comic readers everywhere.Truly a despicable cunt).
>United States of Murder (I feel like this could be more. Bendis just has to continue up on it.
>Brillaint

Undecided
>Scarlet. I don't know how to feel about this. I feel like the story would definitely appeal to some folks but it ain't me.

Sorry for the Bendis rant and my jaded opinions. I'm certain many may disagree and I totally get it.

Who pays for the constant destruction that goes on in the comic world?

>Turning Ultimate Kitty into a bitch
Oh no... Say it ain't so...

Bruce Wayne.

How was she a bitch at all in this panel? She celebrated that she got a passing grade

>I was there, here's 300 different types of proof!!!
>B-

Honestly...I'm not sure how I feel about that grade. I mean, not like there was much he could do. On the other hand, this is what he gets for not providing Kitty a good enough home where she can stay home and raise their child safe from mutant mercenaries that explode new paper offices.

Peter, this is what you get for not keeping Best Girl.

OOOOOH... That makes much more sense.

Probably one of the best issues of Bendis' run. He gives Shocker some much needed attention and its clear that Bendis has a handle on the character and this isn't just a joke issue.

He deserves the credit for backstopping an excuse like that. Thinking outside the box is a hell of a lot more useful a lesson than some Eggbaby bullshit.

>Not just going "This is MJ Parker."

Okay, time to unmask, Pete. If Shocker could do it, you're done hiding.

One of my favorite issues.

Looks like he got new guns.

PURE ELECTRICITY.

In my pants.

it was a boner of truly shocking proportions.

>Nick Fury rules the world
See Herman, you CAN be funny if you try!