What did Rogue mean by this?

What did Rogue mean by this?

Larraz makes me want to put it Rogue's butthole

She means something that won't ever be mentioned again due to events and the new writer shipping Rogue/Torch

And Wade willingly helped HydraCap so he's going to be on everyone's shit list.

Rogue is a skank, her whole power revolves around her kissing people. Not that she has to use her lips, she just does it because she's a whore.

Hi Carol

She is just jealous of Wade

Rogue is unironically my favorite X-man and I'm honestly glad she's on the Avengers.

I've always loved reformed characters. Also this is her best costume and I'm sad it only existed for like 6 months and there's next to no art online of it.

Larraz teased more Rogue last month. At least he knows how much we love his approach to her.

hnnnng
sexiest female in comics
fight me

She should be on an Avengers team with Carol already.

our guy doodpeal does it again, the absolute madman

Ain't gonna fight you, bro. I agree 100%.

It means every artist/writer who works at Marvel wants to make her a whore and then continue to enforce it by having her jump around from guy to guy. She belongs with Gambit, but since every damn writer has a hard on for her they put her with other characters to live vicariously through them.

So she just killed Wade?

I mean, his body is 100% cancer cells now, if she turn his powers off for even a minute he should hit the ground instantly

Deadpool can never die. Death itself wont allow it.

Okay to be fair
Who hasn't Rogue at the very least kissed at this point?

i thought thanos wont allow it and death actually yearns for him?

Carol?

You

>tfw Rogue will never kiss you and gain your Cheetos eating and Netflix marathoning powers

Xmen was so fucking rad, man

fuck, you know what? Rogue should be the new Captain America
I can''t see a valid reason why not, she's earned it

>cap
>a flying brick

it'll never happen. Cap can only be a bastion of drug roiding. Not being born lucky.

it would be like the perfect resolution to the whole Unity squad arc and everything started with Remender with is where all this secret Empire stuff was planted
it would be a perfect circle of pottery
a mutant, arguably the most discriminated against minority in the MU, becomes the symbol unifying everybody
actually it should've been Cyclops instead of dying in IvX to fullfill redemption after AvX
but Rogue still works

What new writer?

Zub and I like that ship more anyways, its more positive

She meant that Deadpool is Duggan's favorite character and UA was just a vehicle to prop him up even more.

What would happen if rouge kissed rouge?

I was gonna say Spider-Man, but-

And yet Perlmutter is still pitifully trying to replace them with the Inhumans. And looks like we are approaching the last attempt at a push.

used goods

Oni has allowed me to put it in Rogue's butthole