/trek/

Noonian Soong fucking with Data edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kkxtl3rjbuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Shran.

based Shran

My favourite characters are Spock, Bones, Ensen Ro, Neelix, and Malcolm. Data would be my favourite character in Startrek by far if it were not for the fact that he acts so robotic.

I'm giving this a 5/10. you had me until the last few words.

>this...brave team will be the first to visit this inhospitipal planet
WHAT TEAM? WHO THE FUCK ARE THE BRIDGE CREW? I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THEM

How is episode Symbiosis "bad"?

BASED Shran

Detmer is the cute one. Airiam is the other cute one. Ogowxouele or however it is is the black one who looks like she enjoys being fucked roughly. And the Asian guy (Sean?) that shoots the phasers.

Sure you do! There's Acting-Captain Saru, Ensign Redhead, Comms Officer Uhura, Panel Guy, and Lieutenant WhiteMan. Truly amazing characters.

it's a pretty unremarkable season 1 episode. dunno if bad, I barely even remember it, but certainly nothing to write home about.

how can Andorian women even compete

Female Andorians are white? I've never seen ENT.

Speaking of which, which alien races constitute the Whites of the ST universe, anyway?

>tfw you got high on shift and you can't find the button for the damn teleporter machine and now the vulcan bitch is staring at you

nah, the chick is an Aenar, basically the even bigger snownigger sub-species of the Andorians. Blind and telepathic, keep to themselves. Also cute, Shran managed to forget his dead waifu pretty quick after meeting her.
>Speaking of which, which alien races constitute the Whites of the ST universe, anyway?
Cardassians :^

Cardassians are niggish lizards who sided with Face-stealing Space Jews bent on enslaving the entire galaxy.

so
Americans?

The Ferengi are supposed to be the Space Americans.

>is so punctual that the shopkeepers can "set their watch by when he walks by"

wouldnt this just make it easier to commit crimes? you always know when odo should be at a certain place, so if he's not you just assume he is undercover

dunno man, I wouldn't want to fuck with Odo in a confined space. Even if I know where he is at that very moment, I'd still need to have a foolproof plan to get the fuck off DS9 after I was done doing whatever crime.

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

He did do one thing sort of not right and that was being so generous to the Bajoran people.

He's punctual doing his rounds but his only hobby is policing and he barely needs breaks so even in his downtime he's sitting around as a bottle or box somewhere listening in.

Panel guy's my favourite. He don't take no shit.

Pls stop posting this. It's in every thread since 2012.

Friendly reminder that capt. Killy needs her pale ass licked.

what is that cancerous growth on her forehead?

The brave team of Michael Burnham + the rest.

Drop the attitude

>Begging your pardon Captain but it's my life. Shouldn't it be my decision?
>Aren't there 2 voices that we can't hear right now? Tuvok and Neelix. As Captain I must be their voice. And I believe they would want to live.
>Captain, do you recall when we first encounter the Vidiians a little over two years ago? I....that is to say, Tuvok was with you in the brig when you questioned them in the brig. And you said "I don't have the freedom to kill you to save another - my culture finds that to be a reprehensible and entirely unacceptable act." Yet here you stand, arguing for just that. Is it then simply a question of mathematics? Does a single life hold no value compared to the lives of others despite Starfleet's guiding principle than nobody may have control over another's life? Perhaps then it is a question of familiarity. Do you simply want your friends back? Again, I must beg your pardon Captain but that sounds like selfishness, a human emotional indulgence as Tuvok would say. And Neelix would no doubt argue that your job as Captain is to set an example for the rest of the crew, to dissociate yourself from your personal feelings. Our primary mission is to seek out new life - well here I stand! Will you now murder me?
>REEEEEEEEE SECURITY TO THE BRIDGE DOCTOR GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY

Janeway did nothing wrong.

Janeway was right. He was an unnatural amalgam and given the chance to restore him to his original forms, it should be done.

Fucking hated that pedo fuck

is this some shitty cosplay? he doesn't even have cheek-horns

they always differentiate aliens with some ugly facial prosthetic

U would. all of them.

>computer
>delete the wife

You know, I'm not even going to bother listing how many times she completely disregarded the Prime Directive. You're wrong. And you know you're wrong.

FUck off

>Guinan, the bartender, does a better job than the actual ship counselor.
>that episode where Deanna gets fucking destroyed by that captain because she kept using the slutty clothes instead of the uniform.

I fucking hate Deanna Troy and Dr.Crusher so much. Based DS9 and ENT with Kira, Curzon, Little Dax and T'pol.

but I'm not

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Every female character in TNG was the worst. Except Whoopi

>Malcolm
I thought he was pretty boring

I liked the Genderless girl, Picard's fake waifu, Picard's flute gf, Pulaski for bullying a helpless Data and that Bajorian girl who Picard humiliates and sends on a suicide mission.

Crusher wasn't too bad. Maybe a bit bland, but she got the job done. Troi got better after Jellico told her to stop dressing like the resident cum dumpster.

>liking Kira

Are we talking about Spock's sister here? The first mutineer in Federation history? The one that achieved the highest grades in Vulcan Academy's history? Daughter of Sareek? Killer of TiKuma the Klingon prophet?

tuvix' life was based on the continuation of depriving neelix and tuvok of their lives
his very existence is an ongoing crime and tuvox/neelix were they first, plus it's 2 vs.1

janeway did nothing wrong

oh shit i just remembered her name is Michael not Malcolm. sorry

at least that's stuff you can point out, I can't remember shit about malcolm

Was talking about recurring characters/bridge crew. I agree with all those ladies/trannies you brought up though good list.

>not worshiping Troi.

>autistic
>often had a stick up his bum
>totally not gay
>wtf do you mean I can't blow shit up, captain?
>much more soldier like than other characters (since he was from a military family)
>could get VERY bitchy if he felt like someone was being unfair or trying to one-up him
>likes pineapples
just a few things I remember about Malcolm. Now Travis, that's a hard one.

I just don't understand some people.

Miwkies!

Nice! Did she ever get fully nude?

DISCOVERY shows us that Star Trek is about more than tits, ass and mysogeny. It's about characters. It's about people.

FAITH

>First since an actual capable Captain Archer you the brave men and women of Discovery, whose names will never mentioned in anything after STD

> Captain Mask
>Helmsmen Leslie Jones
>Tactical Officer blurry O'Brien
>LED wall Guardsmen
>Lt. Jaden Smith
>Com Officer Redhead

She did go topless in some movie, but it was somewhat dissapointing.

OF

> Now Travis, that's a hard one.
he grew up on a Freighter... uhm... shran never calls him pink skin, which would have been hilarious

Officer redhead is Iris Tellman. Watch the show.

THE

she did some really bad low-budget movies in the 80s where she showed her tits (like Death Wish 3, thank you RLM for letting us know). Don't know if she ever went bottom nude as well, but I'm sure you can find it out.

HEART!!!

>Watch the show.

Almost got me.

WTF is with Avery Brooks' demeanor in public? It's like the black version of autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kkxtl3rjbuQ

Can someone explain to me how there can be ground battles in star trek when you have teleporters?

Instead of fighting on the ground wouldn't it be simpler to just beam all the enemies into space?

Ppl complain about Discovery not being good enough but won't buy cbs all access and support the show. The absolute state of this fanbase.

Thanks!

because reasons user
now shut up

Always wondered about that. How the hell did they get away with making a scifi series and EVERY. SINGLE. EPISODE. there's this huge ground battle with rip-off at-ats and splosions. Fucking immersion-breaking.

It's only a television franchise, user. Relax your genitals.

The typical star trek fan's penis is shorter than the national average. How come?

What episode?!

you are obsessed with penises. how come?

>Ppl complain about Discovery not being good enough but won't buy cbs all access and support the show. The absolute state of this fanbase.
>Show isn't good
>Go ahead and pay money to support it
>complaining when people aren't supporting a bad show.

«the cage»

Wasn't it only until the TNG era that transporters could beam from anywhere to anywhere within range? That begs the question of why no one during TNG and beyond ever said "Hey there's a bunch of monster bastards down here running right at us beam them just off port side or into the middle of the atmosphere."

IT'S BEEN A LONG TRIP

I identify as a Ironborn. My culture demands that i pirate shit.

thats not the words, anonny

Man of the People, season 6

Then you have no right to complain. Its like not voting but still complaining about Trump.

The typical Cardassian penis is 9" and ribbed for her pleasure. The typical Bajoran penis is 3" and is made of hasperat. Why?

GETTING FROM THERE TO THERE

imagine getting raped by a Cardassian male and then having to go back to a Bajoran male. Just laying under him while his tiny penis pumps away, meanwhile dreaming about getting SPOONED again by the BCC

Go back to /handsome men/ or something. This isn't trek worthy.

Thanks.
You can see a nip later in the episode when she's in that blue dress

He's a militant racist. Has nothing but contempt for white people and closed himself off to everyone in the cast except Cirroc.
It took Michael Dorn to get him to mellow out and get along with the rest of the cast.
Very likely that he resents most everyone at conventions.

I wanna grab her by the pussy.

I wanna grab her by the belly, but you already knew that. Consensually of course.

Pulling it out ur ass, user.

SJW are coming. Atom by atom, they will coil around us. And take all that we are… There is one way to confront this threat. By reuniting the warring trekkies. We have forgotten the Trek. The last to unify our threads. Picard. Together under one creed, Picard is better than Kirk.