Voltron Thread

Voltron season three in 5 days and no thread? Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

transpidge.tumblr.com/post/160152450915/shaladin-and-how-it-affects-reality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't know it was that close already.

Time went by fast.

So when Allura and Keith get together this episode a d share a good long kiss whose going to join me making smores over the flaming rubble that use to be Tumblr?

I'm game

Sure. It's not even a ship I'm especially fond of, but i am fond of this fandom getting butthurt in every single way.

I used to dislike both Klance and Kallura but Klancefags have gotten so annoying I'm actually warming up to this idea.

I don't why Klance even fucking exists. Kallura was gonna happen by the sheer fact it's an adaptation.

I prefer Alluro...

That kinda shipping was always going to exist, but it certainly reached a tipp8ng point for some reason with how angry and delusional some get over it.

Though honestly I am surprised at how little Allura and Pidge are shipped with the others. You would think as the only females and one being a reverse trap that they would get more venemous shipping wars but it seems tumblr largely ignores them.

Despite claims to the contrary, the majority of fandom never has and never will care about girls.

But wait... If she ever wants to repopulate her species, wouldn't her and Coran be the only logical choice??

Not really. For some reason Voltron is ship-unfriendly.

I would.

this is what life is for

I still haven't gotten around to season 2 yet, is it good?
I liked the show well enough when I saw it last year but I'm not too invested in it, can tell by how I waited like 7 months to watch the new season.

Also this fanbase is full of drama and bitches, always the gay stuff that causes that.

I don't think there's any noticable change in quality. If you liked the first season, you'll probably like the second.

Wait what, five days!

That's good, thanks.
How many seasons is this show said to go for?

Season 2 is much better than season 1 the only people who didn't like it where drama craving klancers

First 4 episodes are teriible, but after that it's pretty good

I'll start a party

gotta love the mice

Agreed. Also, thread needs more Pidge.

I love voltron but holy shit these threads are the worst

will somebody stream for poorfags?

thanks for notifying me, perked me up a bit

thank them for posting whole seasons at once, I rarely get to marathon stuff I like these days

Probably because there's nothing to talk about besides husbandos lol just wait a couple days till season 3 senpai

They're not that bad.

Unless you're not into gaystuff. Other than that they're pretty decent.

Need more Pidge suffering.

I would remind her of her poor mother at every opportunity.

I'm not even a poorfag, but I'd love some stream too, because Netflix hates my money and won't translate Voltron in my country

>tfw negative 200% chance of happening and probably only has like 5 dedicated fans
:^(

I don't get why this ship exists lol

transpidge.tumblr.com/post/160152450915/shaladin-and-how-it-affects-reality

Never change tumblr, never change~

>Even if they were to be 19, guess what? They’re still teenagers, Helen. And it would still be incredibly creepy and disturbing for them to be in a relationship with a 25 year old, Helen.

Why did I even bother reading it, this post is 3 months old anyway.

Who's Helen?

Yuri fans(and people who just want Allura out of the way of Klance I guess)

It's some retarded Tumblr/Twitter meme, where they stick a generic "white woman" name into something, telling her that THAT'S WRONG or NOT EVERYONE IS NEUROTYPICAL LIKE YOU, HELEN.

I should have figured lol since that does sound exactly like a retarded tumblr meme. Have some sheith.

t. Helen.

I don't really care who gives her the dick, as long as somebody does.

Given her strength it will be snu snu.

That site has the stupidest fucking memes. Have some Shendak.

It needs to be Galra dick, to cure her of her racism.

Do they even count as memes? They seem more like stupid inside jokes that about 5 people know about.

This threads theme should be unfunny tumblr memes and galra x paladin ships

I see them often enough, they classify as memes I think. Just shitty memes that stay on those sites.

Galra/paladin ships sounds good though.

But Sup Forumstard Allura is best Allura.

Sup Forumstard Allura who craves the Galra cock is the best Allura.

Allura isn't racist though because them galras took er job and she's black.

This is why she needs to get gang-raped and become even more racist.

Keith's dick counts?

Only if his cock is purple.

Lotor: I love my generals! They're like the sisters I never had!

Why do people want to fuck Pidge? She looks like a skinny little boy.

Androgynous girls can be cute! Don't bully pidge user

This is Sup Forums. You answered your own question.

>tfw no irl friends to marathon Voltron S3 with

Pidge would be more popular if she stayed a boy.

You'll just have to marathon it with us.

>Not wanting to stay glued to your computer/phone as you marathon season 3 talking about the newest waifu/husbando on Sup Forums

duh.

Luckily there's a new cartoon nerd for fug instead.

6 year age gaps are normal though
and, let's be real, for gay relationships, may December is kind of the standard

But what if someone watches the last episode of season 3 first and spoils what happens on the threads.

You do know that no matter what the bible say 2 members of a specie cannot... you know make many generations of healthy offsprings.
That amount of inbreeding would cause too many defects.

>Bootleg Pidge who will probably lose the nerd look after the first couple episodes anyway

>wife and I are celebrating our anniversary
>gonna go on a tour of a cidermill, pick up a bunch of booze, come home and marathon voltron
>drinking out of voltron cups from Dennys
>then work on voltron cosplay

It probably wouldn't make much sense since they would have only watched the last episode user...a shit ton happens in one season for all we know someone new could get killed off and then not be mentioned in the final episode of the season. What I'm saying is I think everybody would just probably be confused besides the spoiled most of the season in the trailer yo.

>mfw i got my sister-in-law to marathon it with
I like characters like Lance so it's been a fun ride so far.

This is the closest thing I have for a suffering Pidge

Can we have champagne too?

Is Bingo Elder here? We can do some more bingo finalizing before S3 premieres.

This is one of the few shows where I don't ship anything but I do hate certain ships. I really want to see all the Klancers and Shallurans get BTFO because of how insufferable they are.

CLINK CLINK

What are the chances for Allura to get a little goofy? I've noticed she's always doing childish things when nobody is looking. I want her to get the chance to let her guard down and have some fun with the other paladins her age instead of just hanging around the mice all the time.

If S3 wasn't split into two parts then I think we could have seen that. S3 will be darker and focused primarily on forming Voltron without Shiro.

If we don't get bingo on our S3 squares then will we re-use them for S4 bingo?

I heard she sniffed her armpits in that one S3 episode.

You know it's funny- When I first saw Pidge I guessed she was a girl, then they called her 'He' so I thought I got rused and thought she was a boy And then I got double-rused since I was right the first time

I really hope we get some more Pidge and Lance stories. While we did get some progression with Pidge, Lance is still kind of stuck as the jokester.

That being said, I did appreciate him realizing that he was kind of inexperienced compared to everyone else on the team. The way they handled that as him reflecting on it was refreshing. I'm very interested to see what else they can do with him.

Hunk is the only other character I feel like we haven't gotten into yet, aside from his crush on that one alien girl.

Here's hoping that season 3 is great.

Is this the most current/recent bingo or has there been an improved version.

I think it's this one.

I'll bring the gramcrackers.

Sup Forums predicted she was a reverse trap.

Shit taste.

Probably in S4 tbqh. I've heard S3 will be more about Lance.

I'm jealous.

Sup Forums also predicted Galra harem warriors somehow.

I still can't believe it.

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

What other /vld/ predictions were proven right?

To be fair, look at that character design.

Throw enough shit against a wall and something will stick.

I want to do that myself

Heartbroken widower Zarkon
Lion swapping

Also that they're halfbreeds

>5̶̳̣̭͈ͅ ͙̼̯ḍ͓ͅa͍̟͇̜̰y͝ś͙͔͓̮

Don't you dare to defile Dandy like that!

Galra Keith was one.

Hunk, get back to piloting the yellow lion