Unpopular Sup Forums opinions thread

I think the edgy joker is tired and boring. I want to see the joker go back to his trickster 50s roots. Where he doesnt kill people without provacation, where he pulls elaborate and stupid pranks for money or just shits and gigles. I dont mind batman being edgy, hell i love when some of his characters act more dark, but the joker should be the source of levity in batmans rather dark and missrable carrer. Someone who actually is sick because of his trobuled past and actually wants to make people laugh with his shitposting antics. He should be one of the closest things batman has to a friend.

>provacation

Jesus christ that spelling mistakes so fucking minor calm down

>that spelling mistakes

Kill yourself

Comic characters should be allowed to age and pass on their mantles to successors.

Marvel's current cartoons are decent at worst.

Aishi doesn't deserve the hate she gets.

SJ season 5 was good even though I think the bittersweet ending was forced.

Right Now Kapow was severely underrated.

Legend of Korra was good excluding the second season.

Elenna of Avalor is underrated.

Slott's ASM, besides Superior and Spider-Verse, is by far the best Spider-Man book in a long time

The Young Justice cartoon is pretty good, including season 2.

Slott's ASM was never ever even remotely good.
People who praise New Ways to Die have unbelievably low standards.

I actually liked the emoji movie it was fun and campy in its own way and Im gonna take my nephews to watch it on Tuesday

Judge user nooooooo

namefags are nothing but diseases on this site

wtf are you talking Judge user?! Are you being held hostage!!

That's not as unpopular an opinion as you would think. Allow me to one-up you.

Nothing Slott has ever written has been above mediocre. The She-Hulk run everybody says is good is actually not that good.

I hope they experience an acid attack for what you've exposed them to.

SU is one of the best cartoons ever made.
I'm not even joking.

I like femThor a lot

Its got too much filler but its my favorite show currently airing
Consider suicide

I think 12 oz Mouse is one of the best things to ever be on Adult Swim and the very simplistic arc reminiscent of childish drawings helps to create good contrast with the darker shit going on the show.
But seriously, fuck you Sup Forums. You told me it was bad and I expected to watch it ironically and ended up loving it.

The 12 Oz. Mouse thread we have going right now convinced me to watch it all.

Impersonating a Judge is ten years in the cube, creep!

I like to judge works on their merits and content rather than their fanbases.

Most comics are shit and were never good, not even back in the good old days. What little good stories we've managed to drag out of the mire of crap are the exceptions to the rule, not the rule itself.