Episode plots that pissed you off when you first saw them

>Episode plots that pissed you off when you first saw them.

I don't really care too much nowadays but fucking shit, Timmy even worded it properly and they still fucked it up. He said specifically "I wish people didn't have to sleep" and for some reason that makes people UNABLE to sleep even if they want to. "Did not have to" means it is not required. You can go by without doing it.

>If America never declared independence, we never would have discovered electricity.

>We also wouldn't have cars
>We would be stuck with old outfits
>We will lack of dental hygiene
It's not like if other countries could have created them instead.

War advances science tho maybe that scenario is stupid but without ww2 we couldn't reach the moon

>We will lack of dental hygiene
That one's true though

Most of the early loud house episodes
>Lincoln has a legit gripe or his sisters are being dicks
>resolution is just to accept their bullshit because FAMILY

If there had never been a US civil war, slavery would probably still be a thing in not just the US, but most new world countries

If there had never been a french revolution, the world would still be mostly run by monarchies

>triggered bongs

In a similar vein

>Jimmy Neutron
>He rips Thomas Edison out of the past
>Electric power ceases to exist

Not only is he old as shit when he's brought to the present (And therefore most if not all of his work is already behind him) they ignore fucktons of people who were also working in the field at the time.

This show was amazingly stupid despite being about a genius.

I cannot tell if you're being facetious.

Isn't Lincoln's entire character is he's a huge dick and his sisters just kinda have to put up with it?

Actually if there had never been the french revolution, all countries now would either be fascists, military-states or communists.

Chaotic, or any show but especially Chaotic, doing the typical female vs male shit episode.
The only thing that saved it was the twist at the end.

Hey Sup Forums, remember me?

>if there had never been the french revolution
which one?

>he doesn't know that the French Revolution was one of the major catalysts for leftist thought
Brainlets. When will they learn? Also communism is good.

>Go back in time/alternate present
>Everything is nightmare mode

>Wishes so that people can sleep, but don't need to
>Instead makes it so that people can't sleep, but need to

In that adventure time episode where Peppermint Butler turns that one antimagic guys kids into monsters and don't revert. Also in PPT when that kid turned into a glue monster and doesn't turn back.

Permanent transformations really unnerve me for some reason

>changing a thing in the past
>instead of a massive butterfly effect replacing most people alive today with someone else, people are just alternate versions of themselves

They can get a little unsettling for characters who are never seen again after the episode

>go back to the past
>everybody's ancestors are identical except for clothes

>go back to the past
>play the shitty games that suck ass

Does anyone else remember that cartoon where a bunch of kids go back in time to save a young Martin Luther King Jr. and when they come back to the present literally everything is the most racist ever? Like their spanish friend couldn't speak english and was working as a maid? Even as a kid I was like "Did the ENTIRE civil rights movement stem on MLK?"

>Character who was transformed before the start of the story gets turned back to normal
>Their normal form has a less appealing design than their transformed form

>enter reality where main character never exists
>Main villain is the overlord of the world
>all of the MC friends who could fight somehow got snuffed and couldnt stand up to Big mcBad

That was shown like every year in my elementary school.

>there was scenes of people being fucking fire hosed down overlayed during the part where they go back and everything's changed

scared the fucking piss out of me

"Our Friend Martin" I believe

>Dating black girl
>She's super into racial issues but not in that "Destroy public racial issues because black lives matter!" way.
>Like "black people need to stop killing eachother if we're going to fix this shit
>She thinks Martin Luther King Jr is kind of an asshole because he capitalized on the hard work of his movement members and gets all the credit while it was mostly done by community organizers and actual campaigners.

It's actually kind of fascinating

Does she have a strong opinion on Sowell?

Never heard her mention him

99% of recent inventions and technological innovations are American, if we weren't around, everyone would practically be living like cavemen.

American or "from the primary civilization on this continent?"

I think even the people who made the show apologized for this one.

You say that as though nobody else would manage to figure out electricity at some point, even if we were set back a hundred years eventually someone would've been like "i want that sky god magic in my house goddammit."

>ignore the word of one of the oldest residents of the house, one who is well known for being impossibly selfless and kind, but no fuck him we'll accept mister new guy here who already has suspicion on him and pulls out the water works on you.

Most people are too stupid to figure out problems unless someone else figures it out for them. And there is no shame in that, that's why we have books, because it's easier to follow instructions than for everyone to blunder their own ways to the same discoveries. Advancements aren't inevitability, someone has to take the effort to make it a reality.

Yes but you're assuming that in 250 years nobody would have managed to figure it out just because this one guy was still working for someone else's country.

Why is Butch so edgy bros?

didn't Bob show evidence of jimmy pesto cheating and he still got away with it

The evidence was destroyed.

F U C K
U
C
K
How did that happen

Nigger, a lot of latin american countries already abolish slavery before you. Are you retard?

It's not impossible. Martian Luther King jr was one of the main people urging black people to do peaceful protests instead of chimping out. Without him, it's very possible that the movement would have gotten so violent that nobody sympathized with it anymore.

Yeah because America doesn't ritually interfere with latin american politics. Whatever those countries voted for, the Americans would have put a pro-slavery, pro-american ruler in charge.

What about that one movie on Nick about civil rights where it didn't exist and the street was divided in the middle and some people wanted to move to Mexico

>that episode where Jimmy modernizes the fuck out of McSpanky's.

Okay so I know most of you are expecting to hear the meme about Skeet and shit but thats not what I'm gonna mention in regard to this episode.

So....why the FUCK did Jimmy install goddamn flight enabling machinery and rockets and offensive capabilities to the restaurant he was looking to SOLELY improve its ability to serve its customers as efficiently as possible?

I haven't watched it in a long time, so am I just mis-remembering shit?

Like maybe a throwaway line of It would allow it to do home delivery or some shit. But seriously Jimmy, that....that doesn't even help with what you were wanting to do to rub into Skeet's face!

It was this episode that made me think Jimmy is an unaware budding sociopath.

I think he just got a bit carried away

It happened right there during the court segment, with the tape being destroyed off to the side, and the judge not paying attention despite being told to look.

Well damn

>instead of a massive butterfly effect replacing most people alive today with someone else, people are just alternate versions of themselves
to be fair there's a good reason that's almost never done in fiction, it's just a gigantic pain in the ass in every way for the writers/artists to work with, for little gain at that

>Also in PPG when that kid turned into a glue monster and doesn't turn back.
he's back to normal in later episodes actually, same with the hamster that gets turned into a monster in another episode, and probably a couple other examples as well

We have had rockets since the 13th century. They were working on better rockets before the war and space travel. It was only a matter of time. The war simply sped up rocket development. Not that without it we'd never ever reach the moon. That's stupid logic.

>Isn't Lincoln's entire character is he's a huge dick and his sisters just kinda have to put up with it?
That is what it is now

Ellipses are three dots.

Pesto's lawyer or something or the guy that worked there smashed the VHS right in front of the judge, which apparently didn't matter even though fucking with presumed evidence should be a crime

but they were on a fake judge show anyway

I just love this reaction pic. This face can mean a lot of shit.

Why would you post the exact same image?

That is some serious revisionism.

Well, not to defend him but explain; Jimmy has been known for adding useless or counter-productive features to his inventions. like when he modified his bully prevention bots for helping, and in turn gave them a way to delete all the townspeople

Merlin pissed me off in the ending of Sword in the stone.

>no French revolution means no napoleon means the Spanish empire never falls means slavery goes on until late in the 19th century

Learn your own history mr sudaca

>Sup Forums intellectuals

MLK had nothing to do with the Supreme Court constantly ruling in favor of black rights and taking every case they could regarding those issues, that came down to chief justice Earl Warren.

How else are we going to force our lesson about going to bed early?

>Sudaca

Mexico lies in North America, user.

I remember the Hispanic girl being too afraid to speak to the black kid and being so triggered I left the classroom for about ten minutes or so.

I'm over it

Why?

with things like this one would think that having Fairy godparents would be a BAD idea.

>no matter how you word, or how well thought your wish is, it will ALWAYS backfire so you get to learn a lesson, cuz 'Magic is not a solution, is just a means to deal with the really harsher aspects of an unlucky life'

if magic cant give you solutions and instead you end up risking your life just so you learn an ultimately unnecesary lesson, then my question is: whats the fucking point!?

The Studio Head destroys it right in front of Bob.
But the worst part is how it ends with Bob being called a jerk for shit talking Jimmy when he had a flat in their minivan. Then when Jimmy starts shit talking him while he's helping him fix the flat Linda laughs along.

>fucktons of people who were also working in the field at the time
People who weren't as good at marketing, shilling, and PR at the time. For as much as people like to jack off about Tesla, for every good idea he had, there were three weird ones that made people think he was a nutjob, and i.e. eugenics applications

>villain imitates one of the heroes
>everyone hates each other because nobody takes five goddamn seconds to talk it out

>Burger education

>Genetics, how do they work?

*female education

>alternate future where one of the parents married someone else
>the kids adopt one feature of the new parent, but still retain several features of their previous parent
I get that it's a joke, but it's a really obvious oversight that kinda frustrates me.

Elaborate

>>We will lack of dental hygiene
To be fair some first world nations still lack it despite being many times older than the U.S.

I never saw that episode but it does sound retarded

>Isn't Lincoln's entire character is he's a huge dick and his sisters just kinda have to put up with it?
...I had to re-read this three times before I realized it said "he's" and not "he has".

I haven't watched the show but from what I've seen from the fandom I couldn't be sure.

is it weird that I'm imagining Meg Quagmire to be amazing at sex, also assuming Chris got his giant dick from Lois's side of the family and not from Peter's, that mixed with Quagmire genes and upbringing means he's probably swimming in poon-tang