Is there a black Sup Forumscharacter that's mostly characterized as being "feelsy"?

Is there a black Sup Forumscharacter that's mostly characterized as being "feelsy"?

I think it could be pretty interesting

Luke Cage? Miles Morales?

>just listing the two first black characters you can think of
Luke's back story isn't tragic in the slightest because he immediately turns his life around the moment he gets superpowers, and Mile's backstory is just dumb so I can't really attribute any emotions to it besides boredom.

OP asking for "feelsy"

Luke and Miles are pretty emotional characters.

I liked Bronze Tiger in Ostrander's Suicide Squad. I don't know if feelsy is the right term but he had some struggles there.

Afrika Bambataa in Hip Hop Family Tree.

I could at least get Luke because of the false incrimination and broken friendships, but what is emotional about Miles? The inside job spider-bite? His uncle who probably doesn't even exist anymore? Him hopping universes because of a cheeseburger?

Pretty much every character in that run had some heavy emotional moments. Save Waller, maybe, but Vixen and Waller's family Flo and Mary would all count.

How are black feels any different from regular feels?

Spawn.

He's not feelsy just edgy, also a cuck

When that cute asian flat out tells you she isn't into black guys

>hey user what does your dad do for a living?

I know that feel bro.

Feelsy is too broad here. If Cage doesn't fit, then are we looking for a black guy who cries tears a lot?

Fuck that racist bitch

Holy shit do I know that feel.

Wandaaaaaaaaaaa!

>I could at least get Luke because of the false incrimination and broken friendships, but what is emotional about Miles? The inside job spider-bite? His uncle who probably doesn't even exist anymore? Him hopping universes because of a cheeseburger?

He acts on based on emotions and only becoming spider-man based on peer pressure.

Static
Whoever Mcduffie made Deathlok

Goddamnit user
she found the photos of me n my pals zhrowing sieg heil during the unrests in 2010

>He's in the army
>He's in jail
>I don't know

>n my pals zhrowing

Riley Freeman

I've wanted to do exactly this for the longest time now.

Different folk have different circumstances, so it's interesting to read about when it differs from your own personal life experiences.

You'd think that folk who are into stuff like sci-fi or fantasy which is full of crazy made up societies would be interested in reading about real life stuff different from their own deal, but a lot of people get super resistant to the idea for some reason.

Plus there's also the whole thing where a lot of the times black guys in media usually fit into tough/stoic guy role or the bombastic comedy character throwing out quips - not that there aren't movies where guys get to show a full emotional range or anything like that, but its not like a few more would hurt.

Bulletproof from Invincible
>Lived his whole life in the shadow of his twin brother
>His parents hated him and loved his brother
>But he still loves his brother and he's his best friend
>One day his brother kidnaps him and forces him to be part of an evil science experiment, making Bulletproof realize his brother hated him as much as his parents did
>The experiment goes wrong. Bulletproof gets powers but his brother dies.
>Spends years impersonating his brother to protect his parents from the guilt
>Tells his parents that his brother is actually Bulletproof and not him
>One day he can't keep up the lies anymore and he tells his parents the truth
>They don't believe him
>They accuse him of killing his brother and they threaten to call the police
>Bulletproof and his wife accidentally kill his parents
>Bulletproof covers this up by putting their corpses in their car and throwing it off a cliff.

>but its not like

*but it's not like

>I got what I deserved
nice

Who are you to tell who deserves what lad?

Oh come on. You can't honestly sit here and tell me you haven't made off color jokes with your friends before.

I can because that's not something I do.

If you're going to go around doing fascist-y stuff don't get surprised when people treat you like a nazi.
Who records themselves telling those jokes and then posts them online for everyone to see and then doesn't expect at least a little bit of a reaction?

fascism =\= nazism
Study your buzzwords better

Whatever special snowflake word you want to use when a guy is in favor of a system of society or government in favor of promoting one race above another.

It's all the same shit to most people. No one cares about the terms. They just think its all retarded.

Ironically, the opposite is true. Had you been born a woman, you could've joined the AMBW community.

>I don't care about facts
You set the bar too low

>racial supremacists
>caring about facts
lul

Historically that's always been there, but in small numbers. AFBM as well being slightly more numerous in america at least

>Racial supremacists don't care about facts
Well, you don't care about facts either. Maybe you're not so different from them after all...

>Well, you don't care about facts either. Maybe you're not so different from them after all...

>We're not so different you and I...

I care about facts, therefore I'm not a racial supremacist. Right?

"no"

depends on the sources of the facts.

flat earthers say that they care about facts and that they have all the evidence but they're still wrong.

Can't we just be friends here and not call each other niggers, subhumans etc

blah blah, board culture, blah blah something stupid, welcome to Sup Forums, etc.

There I just saved you a bunch of replies .

>friends

But I call all my friends niggers, even the blacks ones

>tfw

I'm calling horse shit. There's no way in hell you haven't said a mildly offensive joke in your entire life.
Stupid people. But user never said he did. It could have been one of his friends taking a picture without him knowing. I mean probably not, but it's a possibility.

Naw, man, you need to reread that run.

Waller had some seriously heavy emotional moments during it. She wasn't the sociopathic nu-Waller. Just a woman that clawed her way up from bad circumstances to do something she thought was important work to protect innocent people, while dealing with criminal scum she largely despised, and suffering the loss of even more loved ones and friends along the way.

Sup Forums is a place people come because they don't have and don't want friends.

the nazis were fascists though. study your history better.

>tfw most black dudes you know act happy but eventually confide in you that they're extremely depressed, like have to talk them out of suicide depressed

Is the no father abandonment issue thing really that prevalent with blacks?

marijuana was made illegal specifically as an excuse to imprison african american men.

look it up.

From my experience, yes.

I thought it was cause the cartel's influence reaches the government, which is comprised of an obscene amount of ex mafia members?

Pretty sure someone from Nixon's administration said something to the direct effect that they couldn't jail blacks and hippies just for being blacks and hippies so they needed to make a scapegoat to do so. Thus, marijuana became said scapegoat.

>asked out a qt black girl back in the day
>"sorry, I'm not into asian guys"
>years later find out they became a massive weeaboo

Yea I was just looking up the article now.

"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," Ehrlichman said. "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."

They are related ideologies, not the same.

This, but with a Latina.

>Is the no father abandonment issue thing really that prevalent with blacks?
It's exaggerated and has been declining for a while now. However, there is the fact that a lot of families get broken up due to fathers getting killed or being thrown in jail. has a lot to do with that.

People talk about the black family unit being destroyed as if it's a recent moral decay but black families have been broken up ever since we got put on the boat. Hell, during slavery times there was a practice where black babies were separated from their mothers so they wouldn't bond with each other.

>It is a common custom, in the part of Maryland from which I ran away, to part children from their mothers at a very early age. Frequently, before the child has reached its twelfth month, its mother is taken from it, and hired out on some farm a considerable distance off, and the child is placed under the care of an old woman, too old for field labor. For what this separation is done, I do not know, unless it be to hinder the development of the child’s affection toward its mother, and to blunt and destroy the natural affection of the mother for the child. This is the inevitable result.
-Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass

That's probably because you don't have friends, user, because you freak out every time someone does anything remotely off-color.

Why... why would you prefer one twin to the other?

That's senseless.

The joke's on you, user!

I don't HAVE any friends!

Because one was a super genius and the other wasn't.

But they're genetically all but identical!

Both twins, having received the same education, should have had the same intellect!

It's weird seeing people acknowledge that black men have personalities that go beyond brute or wise cracking.

It's almost as if they are people with complex emotions or something.

Don't ever mention that gay pedophile and hip hop in the same sentence every again

Not that guy and I haven't read it, but there's still differences like hormones, nutrition, and shit that make people behave differently.

>Being hood enough to scare away white people.
>Being well mannered enough to scare away hood niggas
I hung out with alot of arabs and asians in high school.

>Is the no father abandonment issue thing really that prevalent with blacks
Isn't that just a thing in America in general. Growing up it seemed like all my friends had a single mother. People thought it was rare that I had both my parents but anyway, it's more that in black families you're not allowed to really express yourself to your parents with out being berated and punished

I have a dad and am still very depressed.

Clearly that wasn't the case.

Just follow the damn train, CJ.

Static went through some shit.

Black men have no feelings. Feelings are for women and sissy white boys.

>warrior gene
This isn't Marvel.

>Latina who isn't into dark dudes

wut.

You seem to know a lot about them. You one of them?

You wanna find all the emotional black characters who probably have depression?

You doing okay OP?

A cycle of abuse, man.

Yeah, it's really refreshing to see.

>YFW Miles no longer has tragic back story
Good for him that awkward 16 year old who is sometimes drawn as 6'4 giant and sometimes drawn as 5'7 regular teenager.

I literally can't think of a black character that doesn't cry about being discriminated due to their skin colour.

Just because you can't think of it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Pretty much every black nerd cartoon character from the mid 2000's never did that

Irwin from Billy and Mandy

PUSH ME TO THE EDGE
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD
PUSH ME TO THE EDGE

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD YAAAA ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD YAAAAA

Does this guy count?

There's a black cop in Preacher that fits the bill

This.

College will be great they said

Not even fucking close.

>nigger
>in college