Dumb & Dumber To Write Star Wars Movies

LOL! Disney Wars just keeps getting shittier and shittier.

starwars.com/news/game-of-thrones-creators-david-benioff-and-d-b-weiss-to-write-and-produce-a-new-series-of-star-wars-films

GAME OF THRONES CREATORS DAVID BENIOFF AND D.B. WEISS TO WRITE AND PRODUCE A NEW SERIES OF STAR WARS FILMS

David Benioff and D.B. Weiss are going from Winterfell to a galaxy far, far away.

It was announced today that Benioff and Weiss, creators of the smash-hit, Emmy Award-winning television series Game of Thrones, will write and produce a new series of Star Wars films.

These new films will be separate from both the episodic Skywalker saga and the recently-announced trilogy being developed by Rian Johnson, writer-director of Star Wars: The Last Jedi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sggmx8vysoc
youtube.com/watch?v=HcAaLycJvLs
youtube.com/watch?v=m2p55BmwmJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are they even jewier than jj?

It's over, Star Wars is finished.

DABID

People realise that Game of Thrones is based off a book series right?

& that the moment the book material came to a halt, the show turned to purified diarrhoea fanfic caused by D&D; dumb & dumber.

This shows that the retard kk will literally hire any trending name over actual talent.
There were plenty of signs before they ran out of material but the current seasons just prove without a doubt how shit they are.

>Stannis was pretty much TLJ Luke
pottery

OH NO NO NO NO NO

What are they even doing at this point?
How can Kathy be so incompetent and out of touch?

DABID

>disney shills say that disney aren't going to milk star wars and will only have 3 main star wars films and 3 spinoffs
>they keep giving directors their own series of star wars films
I legit don't think I have said this before but star wars was better in george lucas' hands

i love how Kathleen is just handing out trilogies to directors like they're nothing - and not even good directors either.
pretty insulting what they're doing to Star Wars, soon it will have 20 movies in the franchise and all the prestige will be gone.
Sad!

“David and Dan are some of the best storytellers working today,” said Kathleen Kennedy, president of Lucasfilm. “Their command of complex characters, depth of story and richness of mythology will break new ground and boldly push Star Wars in ways I find incredibly exciting.”
>“Their command of complex characters, depth of story and richness of mythology will break new ground and boldly push Star Wars in ways I find incredibly exciting.”
Is this the thing how they call meme magic?

/got/ fags BTFO

STAY MAD CRAZY HATERS THE FAT MAN IS NEVER GOING TO FINISH YOURE PRECIOUS BOOKS

I'm loving this, stars wars right to the toilet

I genuinely don't know what Disney are thinking. People are getting tired of star wars just after just 3 new films. There is no fucking way people will want to watch 9 more star wars films.

These guys seem like a terrible fit for SW lol. Whenever they've deviated from Martin's books they just resort to hacky cliches or shock value.

>complex characters
They must mean the 20 good men right?

They’re thinking how much plebs lap up GoT

>These guys seem like a terrible fit for SW

D&D are the perfect fit for Star Wars from corporate point-of-view, as Disney is all about making movies based on marketing dept. demographic data and those talentless hacks don't know how to do anything else...

>Lucasfilm/Disney think that D&D came up with the story of GoT
Tell me this isn't true. They only adapted George's books and the things that they made up are universally agreed to be the worst parts of the show.

How is it the show runners fault they ran out of material what would you expect hbo to do? Put the show on hiatus while we wait for Martin to “finish” the books? That was never gonna happen.

Fuck Star Wars

I hope to God everything implodes with Solo. Solo needs to fucking fail, and Episode IX needs to underperform like a motherfucker. Its the only way Disney will stop this twice a year Star Wars nonsense.

Their greed will be their downfall.

because everyone loved it the last time Star Wars was about galactic political machinations

running out of book material wouldn't have been a problem if they were competent writers

D&D aren't neccessairly bad. They had to ruin GoT to appeal to the growing normie crowd watching the show who complained about how the first seasons were boring and confusing for the most part but they showed competence with season 1-3. It's not their fault that HBO made them create a show that dumb girls with their iphones, boomers and soyboys can enjoy even if they don't like the concept itself.

>you'll never marry Sersh and have 10 kids

That's only true to an extent. Yes grrm is a lazy cunt who should have finished however, they chose to adapt an unfinished series and if they were competent writers they would have been able to work around that. Nobody who keeps writing shit like this should be defended.
youtu.be/Sggmx8vysoc

>wanting dumb irish kids with an SJW for a mom

>scene opens with a hard focus on a twi'lek slave getting pounded in the foreground

If this means I get to see Padme's boobies, I'll be satisfied

haha I thought this was satire at first. I can't believe it's happening. I'm gonna laugh so hard at those movies.

Game of thrones isn't about politics anymore.

>Their (((greed))) and (((nepotism))) will be their downfall.
When real holocaust?

The guy on the right looks a lot like Bashar Al Asad.

*runs franchise into the ground*

Kathleen Kennedy is the dumbest person on the face of the fucking earth. Goddamn this is retarded.

Its gonna be epic.

Sup Forums is compromised nothing Disney does with Star Wars will be good, ever.

Because you're all brainwashed.

>implying D&D can write political machinations
>implying D&D can even faithfully adapt political machinations post season 4 GoT

Are you retarded?

Fuck off brainwashed piece of shit.

>Implying Star Wars is about political machinations at all

Wait 10 years and then start the show maybe idk?

As much as I love some of the actors in the show I feel like the show could have been so much more if they just waited for grrm for pump out some solid material.

>implying i was implying star wars is about political machinations
>implying i was implying anything except that D&D are absolute dogshit

>You get a trilogy and you get a trilogy, everyone gets a trilogy.

Star Wars is now like a british girl in a kebab shop, everyone gets a turn.

>The Dark Side festering inside my nephew's heart? Welp, better kill him in his sleep

is this a school project? your cgi looks like shit

Honestly I thought the shoot a car into space shit was the dumbest thing I ever heard but desu that is aesthetic as fuck.

If only it was playing some proper tunes ad infinitum.

you mean higher IQ bracket? idk

Uh oh...

Elon Meme shot his car into space and is live streaming it now.

youtube.com/watch?v=m2p55BmwmJM

> five 1,000+ page books
> ran out of material

The fucking jews don't even have an idea what they're doing, let alone the actors.

>(((shot his car into space)))

>D&D aren't neccessairly bad.