Teen Titans go aired for an entire week

Take a look at the image.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just don't watch it. Is it really so hard?

What's that OK KO shit and why isn't my new favorite show in those slots?

I fail to see how this is a problem because you shouldn't be watching cartoon network on cable anyways
Just download whatever show you want to watch and watch it whenever you want with no ads or rng for which episode is on

Stop saying that.

>038 ▶
> I fail to see how this is a problem because y
I shouldn't watch it and is that all you say?!

>14 straight hours of fucking TTG
Are they just trying to make kids hate it at this point? Even kids get tired of the same thing over and over again, even if they love it

s h i l l

Can CN be saved at this point?

Is it even worth saving?

It's dead Jim

Miller is my waifu.

>Completely surrounding the new show you've hyped up for months with an almost-unending garbage fire of TTGo episodes

Is this some sort of master plan by the higher-ups to kill all momentum for OK KO! before it even begins proper?

Please no.

yeah, It's very hard actually It'll be a week, I guess no CN for a week then.

Fuck off and air some other cartoons.

TTG reminds me of this

That's not the point user.

By firing Miller and getting someone else in her place, hopefully someone else who will do anything fucking different.

I still believe that TTG was supposed to be an Adult Swim show at first but AS didn't like the cutesy looks. I'm actually curious howit would end up as an Adult Swim show.

Hopefully they can fire Demarco as well. We need Toonami to get adult oriented and you know what that means: UNCENSORED HIGH SCHOOL DXD.

Who cares? Miller is milfu material.

I'm a little late to the game here, who is she?

Not only do they need to fire Miller, they need to fire Vishnu. The man who is behind Teen Titans Go airing so much.

They can probably fit some more Teen Titans Go! in there somewhere...

Those purple bits don't seem too entertaining..

>Soon
>Soon the schedule will be filled to the brim with absolutely nothing but TTG
>Soon, as you scroll through your guide, you'll see this menacing, endlessly repeating pattern of GO! GO! GO
>Soon, the creators themselves will grow weary and attempt to quit, only to be hell in captivity and ordered to do 11 more seasons
>Soon, we'll see Miller herself, dressed in a Robin costume, doing sommersalts and displaying a maddening dance in her office, decorated to look eerily accurate to the main room of the modern Titan's Tower, with the stolen Soundcloud soundtrack blaring in the background as she slowly approaches you, a menacing smile on her mug with steel shackles stylized to look like two Birdirangs

It's still better than Mr Pickles

Did you know that (((Miller))) is the third most common Jewish surname in the USA?

fuck off to Sup Forums, Sup Forums

Did you know that Jews were the most common jew in Jewishness in all of Judaism?

Cartoon Network has basically become an Elsa/Spiderman channel that puts out the most mindless and cheapest content because it will get from dumb kids that like bright colors and funny sound effects.

Next I bet you'll tell us that the membership of all synagogues are nothing but jews

>because it will get from dumb kids that like bright colors and funny sound effects.
"Will get views" I meant to say

>Netflix is constantly building up its stable of kids and teenage aimed animated shows, both old and new.
>Meanwhile Cartoon Network is withering on the vine.
>Adult Swim is still doing well for itself with Rick and Morty and Toonami.

I miss when CN showed some top tier shit like Eene, DBZ and ToonHeads.

that sounds hot

Adult Swim should replace Boomerang

Did you know that all kosher delis are actually owned and operated by jews?!!

They even have total control of the dreidel market!

I miss when CN showed more than 2-4 shows.

At this point I think anything should replace Boomerang, a channel of nothing but CN leftovers is not worth bothering with.

Does whitey need affirmative action so you retards can succeed as much as the Jews do?

All the doctors that perform circumcision are Jews.

>Netflix
If it was made ten to twelve years ago, Stuff like Voltron and Little Witch Academa would have been shoe ins for old Toonami.

Imagine Adult Swim as its own network that during the day it shows old Space Ghost C2C episodes, and all the old Adult Swim shows then has the primetime adult swim shows without Seth shit. Saturdays would be Toonami with mature anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

I thought that was the foreskin fairy, you leave your foreskin under your pillow at night and the fairy starts up a roth ira in your name that you can then begin investing small amounts into when you turn 18

OKKO will be the TTG killer we need, don't worry about it.

What about Mega Man?

>Stolen Soundcloud track
Tell me more.

Nobody are hyped by OK KO, it´s just another copy of TTG about kids with superpowers.

>manchildren on Sup Forums reee'ing because of TTGO

this will never get old

Call Boston. We got a job for em.

is TV dying out or something? what makes this happen? did CN give up?

When, realistically, will the nightmare end? Just how profitable is the show that it gets aired almost nonstop for weeks at a time?

Problem is, that channel of CN leftovers is where all the variety is.

CN is basically the child that will eat nothing but jam donuts, and the occasional chocolate, while tossing everything from steak to pasta at the wall that is Boomerang.

DID ANYONE.. ANY-FUCKING-ONE AT CARTOON NETWORK THINK FOR A SECOND THAT MAYBE THIS WAS A BAD IDEA?

at this point yes I would welcome that if its writing was as good as sonic boom.

But the crippling, most damning thing is: it won't matter because TTG! Is cheap.

They can air it all fucking day because it more than likely costs next to nothing to do so. Especially the re-runs.

Hell, it's likely so prevalently cheap that it's likely not worth their time to even give a 10 second blurb a week in advance for other shows getting new episodes. Like UG and AT... like wow.

Getting that rat-faced motherfucker out of CN is step 1. Remind me again who the hell is Miller and why should I care?

Unikitty may be the only thing to dethrone it. It's colorful and kids fucking love legos. I don't see any of the upcoming CN originals having a chance.

It's less because of the show and more because of the network, fellow man-child.

This isn't true, is it?

That's a 6am on 1-2 days a week series if anything. It will be on Boomerang within a month

I think I'm about ready for anything that would kill TTG. While the visuals and premise are fucking terrible and the inclusion of a little side kick irks me to no end one can hope that it manages to save itself with at least decent writing.

Why is it a bad idea from their perspective?

They care about stable ratings and ad revenue. Not viewership. And the last 3 years have proven that TTG does exactly that.

Teen Titans original is overrated and Teen Titans Go is extremely underrated. Not to say it's on Gumball tiers of comedy but it can be inconsistently funny. Example:
youtube.com/watch?v=sc1QHOvS_G0

I didn't laugh at this at all. If anything this makes me hate them even more. This is no different than how Patrick often get portrayed, and I hate that too.

Sup Vishnu?

I don't even watch CN anymore and this pisses me off

what the fuck

JLA, Buunicula, and Cloudy failed.

JLA deserves better

DC Nation got replace with Comedy Nation.

I've told this tory a few times on here

My siblings go into a trace state whenever TTG is on, they claim it's their favorite show and talk about how funny it is, but they never react or move when it comes on. It creeps me out to no end when it happens

They react and laugh at every other show but never to TTG

Is there something wrong with them?

>(you)
Watch the pilot before you say it's TTG-tier

No, but I think CN may be brainwashing them.

It could be that they want to fit in at school and force themselves to watch it despite not actually liking it.

Turn your brain off.

Trouble in Tokyo aired today. Wonder how it did in ratings.

eat shit waifufag

Anime is a mistake.

Then why do they not respond when anyone tries to talk to them? I literally have to turn the TV off to get their attention, and it takes them a few seconds to process that the TV had even shut off

Who is Osama in this analogy? Stu Snyder returning to replace Miller?

Randall lost his glass, read the "KO" as "Go!" and slipped it in by accident. He has been summarily executed for his crimes. All hail our new favorite show.

This creepy-pasta again

they're just retarded, it's fine

Ohhhhh I see now
They have autism

CN's current ceo

He kill a man!

But he also protec a man

An sometime he spider-man

He didn't get the succ.

>Sonic Boom hasn't aired on CN since December
What a waste.

I don't see his dick, so he's clearly getting the succ right now.

He became octopus, gave them all the squeeze instead.

Least it's on Boomerang.

Nice...

The point isn't about no watching it, that's the problem, if they keep doing this the ratings are gonna get lower, and lower budget mean less new shows or shows getting shittier animation

okay grandpa

Then she rape him.

it's to remind people who marked out on this that reality's a bitch.

Real talk. Dude who hasn't had access to CN in years. Is this the actual schedule? It seems disturbing to air one program like so ad nauseum.

You don't like my management of Cartoon Network? You only think that because I am a woman! Just for that, CN will become a TTG only channel for as long as I am CEO