ITT: jokes you don't understand

ITT: jokes you don't understand

Other urls found in this thread:

familycircus.com/comics/october-31-2012/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How kafkaesque.

Has anyone figured out what the cow tools jokes is?

I remember reading years ago Oxford put up a £1,000,000 prize for anyone who could figure out the joke... I assume it's still unsolved?

That smells like bullshit. The joke is "cows would make bizarre tools"

It's literally just "If cows made tools, they would probably look pretty weird"
There's nothing deep or hidden about it, and I remember Gary Larson writing like an entire page in one of the compilation books about how everyone was just overthinking it.

good

A cow patty is just a cow shit smashed to look like a patty. A cow tool is just shit made to look like tools. That's the entire joke, it's not really funny, but it still exists.

And no it's not an edit.
familycircus.com/comics/october-31-2012/

What is the dog referencing? Also the caption below with "don't order"?

>dog

Is this loss?

Is this a JoJo reference?

Isn't it obvious?
Instead of using the simplest costume of all for Halloween, he instead wants something insanely complex.

The joke is that if cows were to make tools, they probably wouldn't be very good. That's it. There's no deeper meaning.

But the one looks like a saw

>dog
Heathcliff is part of our sacred human heritage you fucker

Yes, and that's what caused all the confusion. Gary Larson, to this day, regrets making one of them look like a saw.

What is not to understand? The child has seen the Emperors Light.

>not reading Heathcliff
wew. Way to miss out on the best newspaper comic in the industry.

It's referencing a Heathcliff comic where a guy in the meat market advises a customer not to order ham (the joke being that Heathcliff will attack her and steal the ham if she orders it).

Is this an anti-humor thread?

I think the tools are made out of milk or cheese or something. That's why they look so white and have no clear outline.

He doesn't want to be a heretic but his mom doesn't let him.

> If it's chicken, chicken a la king; if it's fish, fish à la king; if it's turkey, fish à la king.

That's not anti-humor, that's just non-humor. Anti-humor would be "It's 5:30".

I'm pretty sure that the joke with Sneeds Feed & Seed is that it used to be Chuck's Fuck & Suck.

>Moo's Snoo and Foo

You wish.