Behold the only permanent deaths of "Infinity War"

Behold the only permanent deaths of "Infinity War".

>Nebula

Who even cares about her though? No one other than former DW fanboys are checking on Karen Gillian.

Cap is going to die in Part 2

couldn't care less

You know, I kind of want Nebula to get the Infinity Gauntlet, and remove all the tech from her body, giving her the blue hair she had in the 80's.

Evans upped his contract so he could be in A4

Am I the only person who doesn't want them to kill off any characters?

What's the point in killing them? We don't get to see any future stories with them.

This, I don't get why people keep ignoring that fact.

If anyone is going to die, it's Drax.

If nobody dies, then this would just be another pointless adventure. It's funny that people whine about no characters dying, but you know people will bitch and bitch when they finally kill characters

By "Infinity War" I mean both movies. It's a two-parter anyway.

I only hope that if anyone croaks, they die for a real purpose and there's actual impact to it, instead of the shameful, pointless death that Quickass got in AoU.

Except that that has been changed.

Death isn't the only consequence a story can have.
But I get what you're saying, in the MCU were you can't have too many world changing events that shockwave through out the other films the only real consequences are death

I like her but only because she pleases my dick.

you forgot vision

It's still a two-parter, they're just not adding it to the titles to avoid the Hunger Games curse.

>"Behold"

Well Joss did the mistake of kill Pietro AFTER Ultron was a threat. That's what made his death so pointless, especially since it was a punchline to "Bet you thought we'd kill Hawkeye".

Thing is, death needs to happen at this point cause there's so many characters which prevents new faces from entering the picture. It's really hard to change the face of the MCU if you got 40 characters running around.

But yeah, I'm annoyed at people who go "Aw, why didn't they kill Rhodey in Civil War" which makes me question that they would have a super silly scene, get Rhodey killed, and then they just make up over Rhodey dying over nothing?

He'll be rebuild. He always is. If the spoilers are right they've even set up how.

This whole Infinity Wars thing is such a headache. Divergent crashed the Part 1, Part 2 craze for Hollywood, so now films are avoiding that tactic. They aren't going to spend 10 years hyping Thanos, and then have a film the next year of them fighting canon fodder Skrulls.

I'd rather they take the gem out, and he starts talking like Ultron.

They're the Avengers. They can't Avenge unless someone dies to be avenged.
That was the entire point of Avengers 1.

Exactly, Joss felt like he both had to kill someone off, and make it a swerve at that. I'm still disappointed in it to this day.

Well if Cap dies at least I'll have an excuse to stop following these movies, he's the only reason I'm still invested in the franchise.

I'm honestly superhero'd out, Avengers 4 would've been a nice end to the whole franchise but I know that's ridiculous of me to expect. As long as they keep making money they'll still do more movies.

I REPEAT

as long they don't kill The GotG (including NEBULA)

they can kill The Avengers and im not gonna lose my shit, im tired of DUDE AVENGERS QUIPS LOL LMAO XD

>DUDE STRAWMAN LOL LMAO XD

Shut the fuck up with this meme, user

what Hunger Games curse?

Nebby is cute...

Nice try, Satan, but "Avengers quips" isn't a strawman, it's an average.

I don't even fucking care. I'm so tired of capeshit. I have no attachment to any of these characters at all. Kill them all and fucking end it already.

Nah
They'll kill Thor and Doctor Strange
Vision will become Thor and Wanda will become sorcerer supreme

Then maybe they'll kill War machine too because it's been 10 years since Iron man and they've literally done nothing with him so they might as fucking well

Still think Peter will die to make room for miles

>Wanting Miles
>Ever.

It's going to be Tony and Drax.