What's some kino about Egyptian royalty?

What's some kino about Egyptian royalty?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/r-whos-your-mummy-genetic-secrets-of-ancient-egypt-unwrapped-2017-5
google.com/amp/observer.com/2017/06/scientists-sequence-dna-ancient-egyptian-mummy-findings/amp/https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170530115141.htm
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052037/Mummifying-Alan-How-did-Alan-Billis-wife-Jan-feel-finally-seeing-Tutan-Alan.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/02/07/first-britons-black-natural-history-museum-dna-study-reveals/
google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/jewish/were-jews-ever-really-slaves-in-egypt-1.5208519
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Black Panther

nice try, white devil

The Egyptian, The Ten Commandments

Stargate

hmmm, since Egypt and egyptian-related stuff (including scifi) is my cup of tea, i got this list
pretty sure there is solid amount of Egyptian royality stuff

>Animated:
Asterix and Cleopatra 1968
The Prince of Egypt
>Live-action:
10,000BC
Alien vs Predator
Asterix & Obelix: Mission Cleopatra
Belphegor, Phantom of the Louvre
Cleopatra (1963)
The Egyptian (1954)
Exodus: Gods and Kings
Fifth Element
Gods of Egypt
Immortal
Land of the Pharaohs (1955)
Lucifer Rising (obscure short movie)
Nefertiti, Queen of the Nile
Night of Counting Years (1969)
Pharaoh (1966)
Riders of the Lost Ark (Indiana Jones)
Spy Who Loved Me
Stargate
Tales from the Darkside: The Movie
The Ten Commandments (1956)
Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen
Young Sherlock Holmes
X-Men: Apocalypse
>Mummy movies:
>Original Universal:
1932 Mummy
>Kharis series reboot
1940 Mummy Hand
1942 Mummy Tomb
1944 Mummy Ghost
1944 Mummy Curse
>parody of above
1955 Abbot and Costello meet Mummy
>Hammer Films
>reboot/remake
1959 Mummy
1964 Curse of Mummy Tomb
1967 Mummy Shroud
1971 Blood from Mummy Tomb
>Other:
1973 The Cat Creature
1980 The Awakening
1981 Dawn of the Mummy
1993 Mummy Lives
1998 Tale of Mummy
2014 Pyramid
2014 Mummy Ressurected
>Universal (Brendan series and spinoffs)
1999 Mummy
2001 Mummy Returns
>Non-Egyptian mummy:
2008 Dragon Emperor
>king scorpion spinoffs 1-4
>Universal Dark Universe
2017 Mummy

Thanks bro

What is that thing on the left?

An African woman.

If you have time for only one of the movies that listed, whats Pharaoh (1966), without a doubt, one of the greatest historical films ever made.

Colin Farrell and Jared Leto gaying it up in Alexander.

Facial reconstruction of Nefertiti from her mummified remains, responsible for the recent 5000% increase of WE WUZ posting on social media.

Why is the nasal-labial trough elongated significantly on the 3D model?

>tfw "scientists" tell you you wasn't kangz 'n kweenz

ye it's very good, even tho actors are just painted slavs
it was historically accurate for 60s knowledge

>5000% increase of WE WUZ posting on social media
Because reality triggers them or because they think that woggy Middle-Easterner looks black?

Didn't mean to have the second quote

coz they are dumb
seriosuly. looking at portraits of fayum, dated +/-100BC, you see egyptians were pretty diverse.
there is no freaking way they looked like blacks 1500-2000 years before. it's just impossible

also varios pieces of art shot them different to middle-africans

Penny Marshall as Nefertiti

People are going to uppity about this pic so I'm going to shine on a light on what's real and what's not.
Everyone needs to understand that art that accurately represents a person as they really are didn't become a thing until the Roman period.
The most important thing then was depicting a person as what they are. So you have your pharaoh or whoever look strong and powerful and handsome. You'd never draw them like an ugly gimp because what would that say about them? Beauty and power and status can all be shown through art. It doesn't matter about truth.

So that statue of Nefertiti was made to make her more beautiful than she is. Because she's the Queen and that's how you say she looks. Beautiful and ideal. 99.99% of people never met her, so who cares if they don't look alike?

It was only the Romans who started drawing people as they really looked. Because when you have to vote for someone, identity matters and not just position.
These are Roman portraits. From around 100 AD not BC.
At 100 BC the Romans had not conquered Egypt

There was some short dinasties from low egypt, some black, coincidentally during times of social arrest, civil wars and usurpers.

Black tears are delicious

100BC was Hellenistic period

True, but Hellenic art and Roman art are not the same.
Verism is nearly exclusively Roman

egypt was not only romanized also macedonyzed, persianyzed and finally muslified

PHARAOH

sorry my bad, fucked up AD and BC
either way it's still like 200 years gap, which is nothing compared to how old egypt is

they're upset because they think the reconstruction looks too white.

>either way it's still like 200 years gap, which is nothing compared to how old egypt is
That's true but the really cool thing is that you can pinpoint the century or sometimes even the decade by use of artistic styles.

>we wuz
To be fair. Ancient Egyptians are describes in ancient texts by Jews as being black people. One of the 13 tribes of Judaism were black people believed to be of Egyptian ethnicity. Also no so called tests have shown them not to be black. However the modern era last era of Egypt was all Greeks white people like Cleopatra etc.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

forget egypt senpai, the white devil can have that. we wuz giants

>Also no so called tests have shown them not to be black.
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/r-whos-your-mummy-genetic-secrets-of-ancient-egypt-unwrapped-2017-5
including a surprise discovery that they had scant genetic ties to sub-Saharan Africa.

google.com/amp/observer.com/2017/06/scientists-sequence-dna-ancient-egyptian-mummy-findings/amp/https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170530115141.htm

They are not Roman portraits, they are portraits of ethnic Egyptians placed on their mummy caskets from about 100 BC as the guy said, during the Hellenistic dynasty. Look up the Faiyum mummy portraits. Afrocentrists like to say they were Greeks instead of Egyptians because it was the Hellenistic period, but the Greeks kept themselves mostly seperate from the native Egyptians and didn't practice mummification. The faiyum mummies were ethnic Egyptians who had been culturally Hellenized but still practiced mummification, hence the unique ability to have photorealistic Hellenic art of Egyptians preserved on their mummies.

Those are definitely Roman style portraits and they're not from 100BC. Shit, even the Wikipedia page says that

Specific cult of worshippers and only a thousand years old which doesn't contradict a word I said. There were also Hebrews in Egypt remember.

There is however as I said and more evidence for them being black.

I was just going to post about how in Egyptian art they portrayed themselves as reddish-brown, while sub-saharan Africans were painted to be pitch black. It's very clear from how differently the Egyptians portrayed themselves from sub-saharan Africans that they saw themselves as completely different races.

Nope there's none. They were Caucasian and that's a scientific fact, coon

It's not as clear cut as that. Like I said before, the goal of the art at the time wasn't to represent reality. It was to represent an agenda.
For example, in Egyptian art, men are always darker than women. Sometimes to the point of being totally black while women are totally white. Was that how things were? Obviously not. But it's an ideal. A short hand to get a message across. The dark figures are male and the pale ones are female.

But you're more or less right. Egyptian enemies are sometimes depicted as being darker than the Egyptians. But there are some times where the Pharaoh is depicted in the style of the enemy. Because that's like saying "Now our king is your king".

Huh, my bad. I must have been confusing the Coptic with the Hellenistic periods. They still are quite confirmably ethnic Egyptians, as what I said about only ethnic Egyptians in occupied Egypt undergoing mummification still stands, which is the point of contention Afrocentrists try to contest.

brainless here, but always willing to learn my knowledge
why it's almost impossible to estimate skin color by actual mummies?

Lost me at xmen.
For God's sake I thought I may try a movie but you bring this shit.
How many calories did you burn while drinking sugar to make this shit happen.

what race is that on the left?

>Specific cult of worshippers
They had family ties to King Tutankhamun
>only a thousand year old

>all buried between 1380 B.C. and 425 A.D.

>there were also Hebrews in Egypt remember
Not in any great amounts
It’s very unlikely that these are Hebrew remains as they were minorities and weren’t mummified most likely

Because proteins break down and melanin is a protein. What's left are the things that can dry out and stick around, which doesn't include protein

hated it too, seriously
included it only coz someone suggested me
and well, it takes place in egypt. but other than that, sucks

And Japanese people paint themselves as white as did the Chinese and not yellow while red Indians have painted themselves yellow and Hebrew have red cave paintings and sometimes white. In Europe you also have white people do black.
>scientific fact
I beg to differ and I'm actually not black but white.

Looks like Kenyans etc
>implies not a thousand years
Except it is, at the most 1400 years but we are talking about the period of 2-3k to 10k BC

Egyptians were not Caucasian.
Let me break it down. "Caucasian" is an old school word for Indo-European. Because the OG Indo-Europeans were from above the Black Sea, which is near... The Caucasus Mountains. So when all this shit was being figured out, the term for people who descended from those people was Caucasian and Aryan.
The modern scientific term is Indo-European.

The Egyptians were absolute not Indo-European. Though there is a theory that one of the dynasties, the Hyksos may have been Indo-European conquerors. Who they are remains a mystery but they briefly ruled Egypt. One my profs had a pet theory that the Hyksos were actually Hebrews and that Exodus isn't about slaves fleeing but a ruling class being pushed out

>but we are talking about the period of 2-3k to 10k BC
The Arab invasion of Egypt occurred only about 700 years ago so these mummies would be representative of the genetic makeup of ancient Egyptians unless you have proof of earlier Arab or middle eastern influence pre Arab invasion?

oh, so basically all these mummies are same dark, but it doesn't mean they were dark skinned?
lets say if i m asian or whatever, and get my body mummified like this guy:
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2052037/Mummifying-Alan-How-did-Alan-Billis-wife-Jan-feel-finally-seeing-Tutan-Alan.html
in future we wont be able to tell his skin color?

Are you daft? Lol you ignore Hebrews Greeks Romans even Vikings.

Great Alexander made his way through Egypt you know.

Kenyans don't have straight hair, retard.

Yes.
Here's a European bog mummy

>Hebrews Greeks Romans even Vikings.
These aren’t Arabs so if they did have any impact on the genetic make up of ancient Egyptians it would show as Southern European not middle eastern/Levant
Most of the sub Sarahan or black genetic portion of Egyptian make up is from slavery in post Roman era

>all kenyans are clones and are identical

look who's the retard now

holy daaaamn, looks like wooden figure

Also again Hebrews were a slight minority in ancient Egypt so they could never have left any major genetic impact on the overall population

Hebrews were a minority, but Semitics were not.

He's just taking a nice nap.
Shhh, don't wake him

Not true. That is an assumption you make that is honestly ridiculous when taken into account migration and size of the Egyptian Empire and the amount of labor required. Of course there were Arabs in Egypt a millenia ago. Silly to think otherwise considering those spread through entire Asia and to Europe ad far back as when Alexander conquered it.

Bullshit. Israel used to be part of Egypt. All people from there made their way to Egypt.

>youll never get yourself in world class shape and go back to ancient egypt and beat the shit out of everyone

telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/02/07/first-britons-black-natural-history-museum-dna-study-reveals/

YOOOOOOO

Straight nose and thin nostrils. Looks more spic than black.

You wouldn't even need to.
Heights about 6' were considered freakishly tall back then.
An average male could probably fuck all those ancient manlets up

Looks more like a mix between black and white.

jesus imagine if i had a pistol too i could rule the fucking land HAHAHAHHA

>tfw you are reading more about this and they were taking brain out by fucking nose

ALRIGHT YOU PRIMITIVE SCREW HEADS
SEE THIS?
THIS IS... MY... BOOMSTICK

>Semitics were not
Yes and they were the ones who built the pyramids of Giza and brought technology and maths into Egypt which we know today
You have yet to provide a single source that shows ancient Egyptians were Sub-Saharan Africans
Literal retarded nigger
The Bible is not a legitimate source for ancient migrations either
google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/jewish/were-jews-ever-really-slaves-in-egypt-1.5208519

>Alexander the great
>retard muh bible
You sure are very passionate about Egyptians not being black without actually knowing shit.

fuking white devils deleteing our story man fuck dat shiet. any white boi in history named Ramses? didnt think so bitch ass niggas.

The nose knows

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOURE TALKING TO AKHENATEN?

>Aquiline nose
>on a nigger

Okay, sure.

post hot mummy chicks

Bible may bot be 100% accurate especially on the supernatural stuff but most historians agree and have no reason to doubt the account on the exodus by Israelites. People kept claiming king David didn't exist because bible is shit and no evidence then a few years ago... woops they discovered proof of his existence and historical site of a battle mentioned in the book of kings.

Genetically it also adds up. Not to mention geographically as the entire greater Israel once was part of ancient Egypt.

>Alexander the great
>middle eastern
Alexander the Great was an Eastern European Slav
Had his invasion left any genetic impact it would show in their genetic make up as such
But it didn’t
Because ancient Egyptians are genetically middle eastern not niggers
You have yet to post any evidence of them being such
Migrate back too quora or YouTube we wuz nigger

sasha banks

>never seen Kenyans Ethiopians

No blacks, but also no wh*Toids in any of these pictures.

You need to stop taking credit from the eternal Mediterranean, whitecucks.

>Alexander
>slav
Great I'm arguing a Russian troll...

>How many calories did you burn while drinking sugar to make this shit happen.

What the fuck are you talking about?

t. Turkish/Moorish rape babby LARPing as a med

There is 1 thing i LOVED about X-Men Apocalypse.
Apocalypse forced Universal to change their "Mummy" into hot chick.

Rameses II literally had red hair.

Yes, dark skinned people originally from Africa moved to Europe, in response to the decreased average sunlight and forested environment developed light skin and other adaptive traits, and became modern Europeans. Of course the first people to arrive before that process could take place still had darker skin. The sad part is that they'll use a dark-skinned ancestor of modern Europeans to justify dark-skinned people who split off from Europeans over 10,000 years ago flooding into the continent, as if dark skin trumps millenia of being a land's native people.

Arya Stark is in that collage