Dr Seuss

There better not be any Subhuman Zooks lurking on this board

It has been scientifically proven that eating bread with the butter underneath will lower IQ points. When will the other side ever learn?

>eating bread with the butter underneath
I seriously hope no one does this

Who the fuck eats their toast with butter side down? The butter will just fall right off!

Read this in Lord Business' voice.

>And it would get all over your hands. I mean, that toast is hot, it's gonna drip all over.

I too used to believe in the butterside up meme until i tried it down. The butter hits your tongue first instead of the toast which makes it better

STAR-BELLIED SNEETCHES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WENT TO THIS COMMENT WITH MY TRIPLE SLING JIGGER

I MARCHED TO THIS COMMENT WITH GREAT VIM AND GREAT VIGGER

RIGHT UP TO THIS ZOOK WITH MY HAND ON THE TRIGGER

I'll have no more nonsense I said with a frown from Zooks who eat Bread on the Butter Side Down.

>Wanting the best sneeches on the beaches gone

kys yourself my good man.

That's the point of the moral. The narrator's perspective is one that is pretty easily acceptable. Butter logically goes on the top of the bread.

Thus, when you hear about the Yooks and how they butter their bread on the bottom, you're supposed to find them a little odd. It's deliberately stimulating that little twinge of aversion you get to seeing people doing something WRONG so that you then get to see them living just fine even though they're doing things the WRONG way.

>kys yourself

Reminder that Zooks are 13% of the population and yet do 75% of the crime

Yeah but a major portion of those crimes are related to the use of cinnamon/sugar mix. It should be noted that sometime around the 60s the government launched a war against the use of toppings on top of butter on bread. Yet despite the fact that cinnamon/sugar mix (which Zooks used) had a very similar sugar content as jam (which Yooks used), use of cinnamon/sugar was legally punishable by much longer jail times. Additionally it was found that Yooks and Zooks used sweet toppings at equivalent rates, yet Zooks were vastly more likely to be convicted and were widely given harsher sentencing than Yooks who committed the same crime.

>Eating your bread with butter side up
It's like you dont want to taste the butter, why even bother putting the butter on in the first place then?

if you don't want to taste the bread, then why not just eat butter you disgusting zook

Because im not a fat yook who guzzles butter and pretends to be only eating bread with a bit of butter, instead of eating butter with a bit of bread.

>not coating both sides

You absolute madman.

>taking the butterpill

>There are filthy subhuman zooks plaguing our board

Stay mad, you no star faggot

Hi there! Who wants to eat lunch together?

Okay, In hindsight, I can see how this may have escalated a bit too fast.

Get a load of this No-Star faggot.

yes but it's because the zooks live in an enivorment in which it creates a cycle of dependacy on crime
the combination of drugs (via butter exploitation) in low economic neighborhoods amoung other factors contributies

if the fact that it was because they are zooks is why they cause majority of the crime then why is it prior to the great dispute of which side butter should go on that crimes caused by zooks were so low

>falling for the tricks of the (((Who's)))

>There are actually faggots on this board right now who don't have stars upon thars
When will no-starlets learn?

This Yook is forgetting, forgetting indeed,
(It's rather upsetting), you're forgetting, so read:
Of the 60 umptilion, gorillion and threed
Whos that were boiled on a speck of truff weed,
So be a good yook, accept my rebuke, and buy a memorial wook-zook-suit-thneed
(For the affordable price of 99.19)

How in the mother of fuck do you butter your bread upside down

It's not hard, you don't use cold butter, do you?

I don't like where this is going.

I'd like to butter the underside of her Sneech

You could have cropped all that white space.

Go on.

Butterside up < butterside down < butter on both sides < buttering the outer crust < no butter < buttering your tongue before every bite

Would eat their green eggs and ham.

>this sneetch doesn't have a star upon thar

fucking plebs

>He doesn't have a star yet
lmao just buy one nigga

BUTTER SIDE UP PRIDE

STOP THE BUTTER SIDE UP GENOCIDE

Continue.

>>When Whoville sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're hopping on pop. They're bringing badly buttered toast. They're grinches. And some, I assume, are good people.

Maybe if you're green eggs and ham handed. You get the butter right where you can taste it that way.

Also, inb4 winners aren't losers.

I love this post

>enivorment

I'd scramble her eggs super

Can I get a quick rundown on these two?

THE TOP 1% OF TURTLES SIT ON 99% OF BACKS.

WE NEED GOVERNMENT-RUN STILT DISTRIBUTION.

< injecting the butter into a toast

toasting in epic bread

Sylvester McMonkey McBean is a filthy money grubbing Jew! Plus everyone knows he was responsible for the oo-blech attacks.

Mcbean did the oobleck attacks and was behind the whole thing.

No.

>Having anything on your bread.
Do you even Prisoner of War bro?

Not me.