This shit is fucking fantastic

This shit is fucking fantastic.

Nah, it's lame.

>Bendis

Not even once.

storytime decides?

Fucking fags I don't come on this board but this is one of the most interesting runs going. I suppose you fucks probably enjoy gwenpool right?

It should be called "Superior iron-man 2".

>gwenpool
not them but i don't care for her. the autism is too meta

It's decent... still better than Riri, but he isn't my Doom.

>I don't come on this board
Is this your first comic?

What? Your comment just outed you as even more retarded then I already thought you were. Nice job you actually impressed me you dumb fuck you.

>Sell worst than Riri
Just another prove that Sup Forums dosen't have taste or they don't by the comics they praise

I have no idea what you just said man.

> I'll insult everyone by mentioning a book most of the board ignores

Yes.
(You) do that.

Gwenpool is 100% better than anything Bendis has put out in over a decade

He is saying "Sup Forums doesn't buy their favorite books".

Pretty much, every book Sup Forums praise have horrible sales most of the time

ITT: Bendis poses as user to see if any likes his comics, then gets mad when people refuse to read anything written by him in the last decade and a half

I like the idea, but the execution needs some work.
If it stayed far away from subplots that don't matter (like Amara), it'd be better. I don't know which way it's going with his mother and "Reed" yet, so it's too early to call that part shit. It's not reassuring, though.

>Calling comics books
wow user you really are a faggot.
>Implying I know or care about the creator of a run of comic books or what they done in the past.
>unironically enjoying gwenpool.
You know I knew Sup Forums was bad but holy shit. Well it's been a nice tour see you fags later you are actually worse then Sup Forums

Take a stroll over to Sup Forums to talk about a run I've been enjoying. Out of 12 posters 2 of them are namefagging.
>The state of Sup Forums

So what have you been enjoying about it, please enlighten us, make a case for this comic as to why people should be reading it right now.im genuinely curious because I have Bendis on my black list of comic writers right beside Dan Way, Dan Slott, the person who wrote Angela Queen of Hel and Scott Snyder.

Trying to sound intellectual whilst formatting your reply in that way. Not even worth my time user, not even worth my time.
But if you must ask it's an interesting take on the character whilst dealing with the real concept of how if a villain tried to change his ways and do good, would still have everyone hate him for the past and how he would deal with these issues. But y'know if whoever the fuck wrote this shit is on your black-list sure user don't read it.

all while completely falling flat on Doom's characterization in the most classically Bendis ways possible

Give me a minute to finish smoking this joint and then I'll post it

Epic bro XD!
All of my up boats fellow Sup Forumsirgin, you DESERVE it!

>all while completely falling flat on Doom's characterization
How exactly user?

It's Infamous Iron Man right?

user... Jesus I can't believe you actually typed that. I never said I was from Sup Forums

"take on the character whilst dealing with the real concept of how if a villain tried to change his ways and do good, would still have everyone hate him for the past and how he would deal with these issues."

picks Doom as that character

Still don't get it user, Doom always struck me as a clever type who was simply drunk on power. What's your point? If you actually have one make one instead of being ambiguously idiotic.

>Following characters instead of writers

Disgusting

Back to Sup Forums with you

>unironically frog posting

Nevermind, I'm high

Here we go!

this must be your first Doom comic, how cute

Taking out the recap pages after this one. Also removing the next issue pages and posting the covers at the end since it's clearly written for trade.

>Implying that panel doesn't prove my point
user....

realizing youre probably 11 sorry

>unironically frog posting
Jesus christ user if that's what people here call frogposting then Sup Forums is truly lost.

Holy shit this dialogue, it's like Bendis is parodying himself.

So you're from Sup Forums, right?

that's his major technique nowadays if it's not beginning an arc after the climax and having a character relate what happened (even if it's for several issues) to ensure there's no narrative tension

>Knows I'm right and has no arguments left
>Proceeds to call me underaged
>Can't even into english
I mean jesus even if I was 11 I still out smarted you why would you wan't to admit that?

stop posting images, someone is storytiming the book

you assholes

>Implying I use one board in particular
But yes I do use Sup Forums good job user.

legitimately zero reading comprehension and loves pallas cats

>calls other user out on english skills
>wan't
Figures, that place is worse than Sup Forums and you're proof of it.

the image is showing Doom doesn't care what anybody thinks user cause you know...he's doom

This thread's intention is for shitposting, not a storytime of pain.

Too bad

This is some cringe right here

he is trying to get Tony's girlfriend?

Ben is a fucking asshole, holy shit

This is actually a legitimately cool plotline

How?

>Can't greentext
>Can't use capital letters
>Is 14
You say I have zero reading comprehension yet all you have said to me is that I'm 11 years old. Where are you from? Fucking Zimbabwe?

Would you two shut the fuck up?

I always thought the problem with modern Marvel wasn't bad ideas, just bad writers who can't execute them well.

didn't intend to green text
gave you an image to support a statement I made
related to an earlier statement
related to the original argument
you didn't understand any of it because it wasn't spelled out for you

I'm a sucker for alternate characters and such. I thought doc ock replacing peter's brain was cool but underdeveloped. I like this development but what disappoints me is the knowledge it's not permanent.

>wan't
Everyone makes mistakes, especially when drinking.
>Figures, that place is worse than Sup Forums and you're proof of it.
So you're from reddit then huh? Because if you don't think Sup Forums is the worst board then you have some issues mate.

I don't know. America seems like a bad idea. Same with riri and femthor and etc.

>doesn't care what anybody thinks
What is being drunk

>posts tired memes
>resorts to calling others reddit
>defending Sup Forums
Next you'll tell me Baneposting is god's gift to the world.

Oh I'm sorry I'm having arguments with about 5 different people who are using some serious mental gymnastics to prove their points. Apologies if I can't keep up with all statements and arguments in this thread but at least I can use caps locks you fucking mongoloid.