I guess none of us will be working with Marvel anytime soon

I guess none of us will be working with Marvel anytime soon.

>Having a social media presence

but theres an exemption to that rule though and its the reason why im still employed and thats nepotism and god bless it

How is this shit news?

This was obvious when DC shitcanned McDuffie for the forum shit.

I don't have any social media pages. Even if I wanted to work in the comic business I wouldn't want with those assclowns anyway.

This. I have a facebook and a linkdin I never look at or use. If an Employer looks at it, it's literally just my fucking resume posted there. Maybe I have some facebook posts about videogames somewhere a few years back. Otherwise, de-nada.

>working in a dying medium
>working in animation or art in general
lel

>Gets called something rude online and has a mental break down.
If you're this mentally unstable you shouldn't be having such a prominently public career, just saying. Joe Quesada and Slott went through ten times as much shit (and I think they deserved more) and didn't act like this.

That's why I want to work with DC
To hell with Bendis, Slott, Quesada and all those fuckers

Is Soule still bitter that nobody likes IvsX?

>threatens critics with unemployment if they don't say nice things about his comics
What a bitch.

Here's a "fun" thing: every company ever nowadays reviews your social media accounts.
Fucking fuckwit ass motherfucker, no shit they check it.

Exactly. Fuck social media. You are better off without it.

>Not having two social media accounts. One for actual opinions and one for keeping in touch with friends.
Retards.

>revealing your power level

??? Marvel's writers are humongous babies who insult people ALL THE TIME on their twitter accounts. This is some real pot-kettle shit right here.

I don't have a social media presence you little bastard now what are you going to do?

The only business more carny than comics is pro wrestling.

Everyone is doing some dumbass hashtag involving milkshakes. what the fuck did I miss? what did marvel do this time?

Why the fuck would I want to work for Marvel? How fucking stupid do you take me for, Charles?

>saying "shitty things" on your actual real life social media accounts
>especially if you're in the industry
Surely no one would be that stupid?

this...not like I'm interested in having an occupation in anything Sup Forums related but if I wasn't busting my ass in graduate school, and had some retarded interest to work with marvel I don't even use social media besides FB, which I haven't used in years.

No one cares about Marlel outside of the MCU

It's OK. I want to be paid more than $27k a year.

Examples?

I don't know, Soule. If you're still allowed to work for Marvel after writing a story where Mutants are gassed to death by the supposed good guys, and Cyclops is branded as the new Hitler for trying to stop his race from getting gassed, I think anybody would be.

That's pretty fucking hilarious considering the fucking ridiculous shit Marvel writers and editors post on twitter

Good.
Fuck Marvel, Fuck that bald cunt of Brian Micheal Bendis, fuck that idiotic prick of Brevoort, fuck the autistic little shit of Dan Slott and Mark Waid.

Just fuck every single person at Marvel. Fuck them all to death.

Some Marvel editor took a pic with her friends having some milkshakes and the evil fans started to harass the poor girl.

> No one cares about Marvel except for the movies

Sad but true.

Soule is being a retard, because he knows that in 20 years, the stable of Marvel writers will mostly be people who told Nick Spencer to go fuck himself over Secret Empire.

>implying anyone with actual skill in writing or art would willingly make Big Two capeshit

I would but only for DC.

Most employers check on your social media nowadays.

My cousin worked a shitty job at a cinema on minimum wage. She was called in by her manager because she posted about having a difficult day. It wasn't even critical of the company, but she thought it might be interpreted as so, so she told her not to do it again.

Three decades from now, the Internet will be a tool of total surveillance, and you'll have chips implanted in you so that you can be monitored by your employer and government.

>>working in animation or art in general
>Or art in general

You'd change your tune if you saw the disgusting sums of money artists make on patreon every month in addition to whatever commission costs and professional work they get done.

>in twenty years every comic is going to be filled with big guy jokes and Raimiposting

>you actually believe they can't find your hidden accounts
True autism right here

>>Having a social media presence
I NEVER, EVER, mix my professional life with my online life. This is why twitter doesn't even have my phone number. The only parts of the internet that can be linked to me is stuff like banks and government, where they already have my real name.

but user i make a lot more money than them and also cater to autists in the sideline
especially when the horse fever was still on I could get $5 -10k a week

>.1 issue where Uncle Ben's ties to the Nazi party are revealed.

>using your real name on the internet

What, did you start using the internet in 2007?

How much has someone commissioned you for pone smut?

I would've walked right then and there. Especially if it was some minimum wage nonsense.

Friendly reminder that Fenoxo makes 30,000 dollars a month for doing a total of maybe 10 hours of real work a month while other people write new content for his game for him, almost all of them for free.

>What, did you start using the internet in 2007?
Remember way back in the golden age of the internet when there were PSA and shit about how there's a pedophilic identity thief behind every URL?

I miss those days. Normal people stayed the fuck off the internet.

So you have to wait till your part of Marvel to do it?

How do I get there?

not pone smut but pone suit and stuffed animals
$500 is the cheapest and $20,000 for a realistic size anatomically correct pone doll with anatomically correct fleshlight

by finding a niche group and pandering to it I get 250 a day for some lego smut

Either be really good and pander to large fandoms like Overwatch or be mediocre and pander to sexual deviants like furries or transformation fetishists

Fuck, I wish I knew how to draw. I could make a killing drawing Klance art for those crazy-ass Voltron fans.

Jesus fuck.

Have you ever sold any 20k ones to anyone? Blows my mind someone would fucking shell out that much for something so pathetic.

Gotta have twitter to get passed over for saying shit on twitter

Jokes on you though I make the same amount while having my fetish fullfilled in my workplace

>Have you ever sold any 20k ones to anyone?
yes 12 to be exact and I know one of them browses Sup Forums
Howd you like your custom horse fleslight user? hope youre having fun and hope your wife and daughter hasnt found it yet

I will never understand why people use social media. It just seems that everyone has an account so that they can partake in the next stupid online drama by watching a bunch of e-celebs say retarded shit to each other as if they believe that it actually fucking matters to anyone.
If you use social media for family and friend contact, you are just better off using your fucking phone only.

You have a picture of the my little pony friendship is magic realistic pony sex doll?

>no facebook
>have a steam account, e-mail isn't in my name(but it's a gmail account, and I have a uni email that's done through gmail) but I have IRL friends
>have a twitter without my name on it(but it is the same as my steam ID), only use it for following eSports shit

Have I given away too much info?

yes but i cant post it here last time i posted it i got a month long ban
and it was on /mlp/

hahaha

Why am I even going to fucking grad school? I cannot believe that you've made that much, yet I still believe you knowing first hand the autism of bronies....2012 was a different time.

And to answer your question, I'm good. Trying to put it back inside a real one, for the first time in almost three years. ;-;

You can always link it. Or post the link in pastebin and post the pastebin link.

Or you could post the link in pastebin, put that pastebin link in another pastebin, and post THAT pastebin link here.

Wait, so Marvel won't hire you if you act like an asshole on social media but they're perfectly fine with you acting like an asshole on social media after they hire you?

user's about to make another 20g's

>hope your wife and daughter hasnt found it yet

that's my favorite nedriod comic.

>not having both shitposting and serious media accounts so you can seem like a rather normal dude instead of an unsocial betafag
Step it up, senpai.

>Hidden accounts
I don't use my public accounts. Why would I have hidden ones?

>tfw Bendis has you blocked on Twitter and you've never even interacted with him

I consider it an accomplishment on my part

You might have gotten added to a block list. Keep shitposting user!

Sounds to me like you are cuck.

i wont risk it user especially with the new janitors around but you could just google user im the thread on the 2nd picture with the luna 1.2k

Oh no, I'll never sell my integrity to write comics about brown girls doing inane shit.

as for the horse fleshlight though its was made to order so i dont have any more pics of it

> Reviews social media of possible hires
> Don't do the same for their current workers

Good job there Marvel. No wonder the fat fuck duo were able to do whatever they wanted online.

There seems to be a real culture now about attaching your name to everything you do on the internet. You'll get called out for not having your smiling mug or full name next to your shitposts on other sites, especially twitter.
I don't understand it.

I think Raassssling is an even worse ghetto than comics.
They have twitter scrambles for reviews of fake fights, fucking autistic.

I'm so glad I don't have any of these really baffling, reprehensible fetishes

I mean, shit, my weirdest one is blue girls.

I also have no social media presence. No facebook, twitter, linkedin, myspace or whatever else is out there.

I'll only do it if I get a job that requires me to.

That goes for the entire industry. I would personally add merchandising too.

>I think Raassssling is an even worse ghetto than comics.

Comics is fucking getting there

At least with wrestling I don't have to worry about characters turning gay or having gay storylines.

Nigga, you better knock on some wood

>tfw Bendis follows you

Marvel is already there. And at least comics have the movies which keeps their IPs reelevant, no one knows anything about wrestling besides the John Cena memes and Dwayne Johnson.

You seriously don't want to start a ridiculous character/storylines discussion user.

the weirdest fetish ive ever encountered in my line of work was necroplay abortion Ive never even heard of it until that one customer

They've had minimal storylines in the past in WWF/WWE, all I can think of is Billy & Chuck, where they were going to have a gay wedding. Some pro-gay group praised it, then they turned around and had the wrestlers say they weren't really gay.

Orlando Jordan was openly gay but that was in TNA and was terrible and bombed.

Since then, Stephanie McMahon has said they would include LGBTQ elements in their storylines over a year ago. There has been nothing.

Quick, post something unflattering about people who adopt black children but framed in a SJW way instead of a Sup Forums way. Work in a mention of "the white man's burden" if you can

>At least with wrestling I don't have to worry about characters turning gay or having gay storylines.
Because the wrestlers themselves already are.

Go to Slott's Twitter. Plenty of evidence right there for you to look over there.

He's more likely to find Slott begging retailers to buy his comics.

I hate this shit. I was fired from my job as a lab technician for liking a UFC fighter on kikebook and posting nothing more than "Great work champ keep fighting and the title will come!" Because this fighter's page was public my comment showed up when you googled my name. I was fired for unprofessional online behavior. (No I didn't post it at work and I had all my settings on private and my powerlevel was 100% concealed.)

Private commissions are where it's at if you have talent. Why be paid $50/page in the big leagues when you can make $500/page drawing someone's fetish art?

>Why be paid $50/page in the big leagues when you can make $500/page drawing someone's fetish art?
Fame mostly.

I'm pretty sure there are people who set their looks into being the next Stan Lee or something. The best you can do as a fetishist artist is becoming the new Shadman.

go ahead, i have zero social media presence anyway

and really, fucking assholes, why are you looking at that and not my fucking resume ONLY, like a fucking proper business should.

It's cute Marvel thinks it can break the law.

Twitter blocked my account because they wanted my number.
I don't want to mix both things, sa me with mails. But I had no choices, a lot of services are asking for phone numbers or they simply block your shit.

fpbp

Because media opinions are a big deal nowadays. The news make notes of someone saying something over twitter ya know?

>private business has the right to hire anyone they choose
why would this be illegal?

If I was hiring, I'd at least google any potential candidates. See if they'd been arrested or anything really stupid out there.

this

its also why Sup Forums is the way it is now, 10 years later. those of us who remember the site a decade or more ago REMEMBER what this place was like.

not filled with normie bullshit or reddit fucks who ruined everything anytime we talked about shit. people stayed away from Sup Forums because they thought they would get hacked and shit.

i miss those days.