Would you hang out with Uncle Ted?

Would you hang out with Uncle Ted?

Other urls found in this thread:

splitsider.com/2011/11/the-strange-fad-of-comedian-based-saturday-morning-cartoons/
youtube.com/watch?v=yMdl_MwaxS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that period of time in the 90's where stand up comedians would get their own cartoons

Other than Bobby's World and that Louis Anderson show, what other 90s comedian got their own cartoon?

>inb4 anyone says Aladdin

Nah.

Would you hang out with Uncle Ted though?

Shit from between his toes smells awful. Fuck no.

It's been awhile. Does hanging out with Uncle Ted improve my chances of fucking Wisconsin-stereotype mom or 90s-sweet-16-stereotype sister?

On a scale of 1-10, how likely is hanging out with Uncle Ted going to lead to bareback anal with Bobby's mom?

That depends. You got to be good to Ted first!

This is the second thread for this show that I've seen within the past couple of hours.

What the fuck?

Roseanne Barr, "Little Rosey"

Gotta be nice to Ted. Do literally whatever he wants to do, then maybe you'll get what you want!

splitsider.com/2011/11/the-strange-fad-of-comedian-based-saturday-morning-cartoons/

Don't forget "Camp Candy"!

>maybe
Like a 3 maybe or an 8 maybe?

How far will you go? Ted requires LOTS of love and attention!

Camp Candy slightly before my time or we didn't get the channel that aired it/didn't watch those channels.

I'm actually quite annoyed I didn't get to see that or the Rick Moranis show, those are both fine ideas.

I want numbers, fucko.

This was some fun shit.

The fact that Louie Anderson and Rosie O' Donell once had their own Saturday morning cartoon shows makes me shudder to this day.

Sure as hell wouldn't let my child

>Rosie O' Donell
nvm, I was thinking of Roseanne Bar. Not quite as bad, but still... the 90's were a weird time.

Camp Candy was the shit tho

Life with Louie was good.

It's just so weird that it got made, though. It ostensibly was inspired by his childhood, but conveniently avoided dealing with the subject of his sexuality.

Isn't he bi or something?

Dunno. I don't really follow his career, but I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that he was openly gay.

Besides all the stuff that's already been mention; Bebe's Kids. Apparently. Although I've never heard of Robin Harris

She got two cartoons. Little Rosie and a pilot, The Rosey & Buddy Show.
youtube.com/watch?v=yMdl_MwaxS0