Treasure Planet 2

animatedviews.com/2014/buried-treasure-the-ill-fated-voyage-to-treasure-planet-2/
So I guess Treasure Planet was going to have a sequel and then a TV series like Tarzan, Aladin, etc. if the first movie did well like they hoped. Thoughts on this? Not surprising if this thread turns into talking about Cyborg-user

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbG3N51MEjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cat girls

And a shitty love interest.
Was I the only one that felt like Silver had a sexual thing for Jimmy or am I just messed up in the head?

You're overthinking it.

I have no idea what is going on here but looks adorable
I wonder if they had plans to tell us more about Amelia's & Doppler's species

Movie was good

Didn't need a sequel or tv series

Just because something does not need a sequel does not mean there can't be one.

Just in general.

post more cybord-user

I'd kind of dig some depictions of Nathaniel Flint's escapades in the past

Definitely messed up

Do it yourself, shit head.

it was supposed to be psuedo father-son
so...
might wanna talk to someone about that

I really loved the first. A sequel would need to have equal or higher production values to the first. Otherwise it would be a disappointment.

A HUNTER IS A HUNTER

The good news is that I want this.
The bad news is I don't want specifically this.
We don't need a Treasure Planet 2, I just want them to expand the universe.

Let's get this over with, shall we?

>cat like creature

It better be 2D with some 3D effects, like the original.
If they do it right, they might revive 2D movies as a whole.

Classic
>dat perfect filename

>disney
>2D

dude, they killed it on purpose with Winnie the Pooh.

Forget about Disney if you want 2D.

I don't understand the hate for Treasure Planet. It was a really good movie in my opinion. Was it just behind its time?

They're not making it, it was a canned sequel.

Not really it's just that it was behind Disney, same thing happened with Atlantis, and to a lesser extent Tarzan. Since it has the Disney brand anything not in the same vein as the other Disney movies (Aladin, Little Mermaid, etc) tends to do poorly in the box office, or at least that's part of the reason.

I REALLY hated the robot character.

>Disney style cat Elaine
>shitty

get tae fuck son.

Silver and Jim had a father/son bond clearly.

Wanna talk about something user?

>tfw no plunderbunny
>tfw no morgan leflay chasing me across the high seas as a fangirl that's been hired to kill me.

Why even live, no fucking seriously?

to make offspring.

What the hell, that article was posted in 2014 but this is the first time I'm hearing about it. Usually Sup Forums talks about Disney trivia and early concepts enough to make me aware of things like this.

Dat cat girl

>Fresh off his villainous turn in Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man, Willem Dafoe signed on to play Ironbeard.

Well now I'm really mad we didn't get this.

Someone hacked Kingdom Hearts 3D and found remnants of a Treasure Planet world.

Treasure Planet for KH III

>giving attention to a random faggot who taped shit to his hands two minutes before taking the photos

Weren't Musker & Clements completely nuts about Treasure Planet? Like it was their lifelong passion project and they worked for a decade to get it to happen?

i think they made a deal with Eisner: make a btter movie than TLM and I'll let you make Treasure Planet in space.

It was when they worked on the Genie movie, i think.

What could they have possibly done, gone to another planet full of treasure? It would have ended up being they had to defeat space-blackbeard.

This is the exact same thing I said when Pirates of the Caribbean 2 was announced.

Now there are 5 goddamn movies.
Learned you can do a fucking lot with a pirates theme/plot/characters as long as your creative enough.
Ill admit the OH NO JACK SPARROW DID SOMETHING AGAIN!? SOMEONE IS AFTER HIM???? THAT RASCAL! plot of these movies are getting a tiny bit predictable.

i am fine with trilogies, but goddamn, fast furious 8?!

let a good thing die with dignity.

>dignity

I thought this movie was a critical and financial failure, why the fuck would they be making a sequel? Are they that bereft of ideas?

I'm just hoping for Treasure planet in Kingdom hearts at this point. I love this shit so much.

yes

Seeing as Disney has no interest in traditional animation anymore, I doubt they're going to consider a sequel for the foreseeable future.

A shame, really. Treasure Planet is one of my favorite Disney movies. There was so much potential.

>Capeshit, sequels and remakes.

I wonder what the 2020s have in store for us. I hope it's better than what's planned ahead already.

was it ever explained why Klingon looked different in TNG?

>It is a long story."
>"What happened? Some kind of genetic engineering?"
>"A viral mutation?"
>"We do not discuss it with outsiders."

fuck Worf that jobbing piece of shit

there's an episode of Enterprise about it.

Because TNG had a bigger budget. But because trekkies are literally autistic, someone somewhere made up a story how klingons have a degenerative decease or something that makes their foreheads flat. Funny thing is, not even the creators of the shows cared, and Enterprise still had normal looking klingons.

The new designs were from the TOS films not TNG but close enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=kbG3N51MEjM

Silver totally had a thing for a Jimmy

>or am I just messed up in the head?
Not the most fucked I've seen on this site, but you're definitely fargone.

I can only dream at this point I guess.

They were planning this before it ended up flopping.

What a shame.

The fuck can come after Infinity War? Nearly EVERY after credits scene has been building up Thanos, once he's dealt with, nothing will have the same impact.