IIT: Scenes that are actually kind of fucked up when you think about it

IIT: Scenes that are actually kind of fucked up when you think about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hT47Ysl-2Ew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SANDY'S A GIRL

Does Sandy make anyone else feel weird when she's not wearing the scuba suit?

K R A B B Y
D O U B L E
D E L U X E

>They don't even bother to help her
Brutal

I get that breathing is the first problem, but what about the water pressure? Wouldn't she get crushed?

This episode was kino. I love when Squidward comes on land and says "What?"

>bitches about water pressure
Clearly you're not from Texas

I actually am, funnily enough

Nothing!

>Not only did they not help her but they proceed to taunt her by breathing themselves, know full well she can't.
God damn

I wonder if Spongebob ever hit that after the karate episode.

needs a brazzers logo

Star essentially tries to commit murder-suicide near the end of the recent Star vs. movie. Both she and Ludo turn out okay in the end, but she had no real way of knowing that

Star stopped being interesting after they shoved Jackie aside.

Starcuck made me wee wee happy.

That scene did kind of freak me out. She destroyed her only nearby source of air while standing on the bottom of the ocean. If there hadn't happened to be a little air bubble in a nearby pickle jar, she would have drowned.

>Landlets
When will they learn?

Is it a stretch to just say 'this entire show'

The episode when they think they killed the health inspector so they bury the body in a shallow grave and lie to the police about it.

Does Sandy seem a bit smaller in the early episodes?

That's one of my favourites.

For any other show it would be.

You're hopeless

How did you feel when you saw this?

youtube.com/watch?v=hT47Ysl-2Ew

What makes Spongebob so special that we're all able to recall the most minor details about it and turn it into a shorthand for countless human experiences?

You need to sit down at the corner

I N
O N E
B I T E

that was a great episode

cringe

yeah she looks really small in that picture

Gotcha

Credit to the writers for taking a genuinely dark and disturbing subject matter and playing it as light hearted entertainment

>Spongebob needs to get water to survive in Sandys treedome
>In this episode it was shown that the spongebob characters don't need water and they're just fine on land
explain this

>the file name

Well, this scene especially since she can't breathe water and they can't breathe air.

>Squidward's face
always knew he was a rapebro

Bubble Buddy watching the dude drown

Only explanation I can think of is that the air at a beach is probably humid, and Sandy likely has some kind of dehumidifying system in her dome.

>weird
In a certain way

I blame this scene for my drowning fetish.

>Driest, purest, more airiest air in the whole sea

That was always my guess too

Without getting crazy here about logistics, Bikini Bottom probably isn't far from the ocean surface. She wouldn't have to worry about a large difference in pressure then.

It's weird because compared to Spongebob and Patrick she seems normal sized but then compared to Squidward and Mr. Krabs she looks small. But then Spongebob and Patrick don't look small compared to Squidward and Mr. Krabs. This pic is fucking with my head.

She did nothing wrong and she's bearing the bulk of the hate

To be fair, animation wasn't nearly as consistent back then.

"I uhh, I'm sorry guys"

I remember seeing some ad for it as a child with things like Stimpy taking his eyes out of the sockets, Ren pulling out the remains of his teeth, somebody beating somebody, and other stuff and I still remember that feeling of sheer dread that overwhelmed me

It's isn't actually, in the same episode we see them walk up to the surface

Plus Spongebob was able to last a while in the dome before drying out and they weren't on land that long.

>It's isn't

That scene turned me on.