Avengers: Infinity War

>Fighting incredible powerful tyrant alien who is said to be the strongest being in the universe and have planet destructive powers in the form of 5 gems.
>Only bring Nebula, a chick with sleeping powers. Star Lord, a guy with guns. Spider-Man, a kid who just discovered his powers. Drax, a fat dude with knives. Iron man, an old man with a robot suit and Doctor Strange, a weirdo who is as strong as the plot demands.
What were they thinking?

>Doctor Strange, a weirdo who is as strong as the plot demands
So it was enough then

>Doctor Strange, a weirdo who is as strong as the plot demands.
Well, there you go.

On a different note, i really wish Peter would hop off Tony's dick.

Im normally in love with anything MCU (sans IM3), havnt seen homecoming yet

But why the fuck is Parkers mask off. I am so buttmad right now

That's Mantis, not Nebula.

Because they're in space about to die and he's with aliens that don't give a fuck about his secret identity?

Don't the goggles help regulate his senses, or something like that?

I haven't seen Homecoming yet.

The whole point of Infinity Gauntlet is that Thanos has the ultimate power in the universe, there's literally nothing the Avengers can do except throw themselves into battle and hope they win.

That's the set up here. Not "OK first we're gonna have our Vegeta with 9001 power level fire ass blasts at him, then our Uchiha Madara copypasta will approach from behind while Flash perceives events that last for less than an attosecond and blah blah blah". It's an attack with just everyone they have available who they know aren't even close to being able to handle this.

Power level fags need to just kill themselves already and spare the earth their insufferable autism.

So where are we gonna see the soul stone?

But didn't something like that happen in the comics?
Cosmic level entities didn't take him serious at first and approach him only group wise so they lost?

Captain America, Thor and Vision are gonna die in either 3 or 4.

>Spider-Man, a kid who just discovered his powers.
He's going to have been Spider-Man for almost two years by the time Infinity War happens (assuming it takes place at the end of his sophomore year)

>Doctor Strange

The others are cheerleaders.

>Thanos
>A threat
user pls even stiltman or moleman is more of a threat than thanos

Thanos is a fatso.

They're meant to, but there's not much focus on it or anything I don't think.

>getting beaten by a kid
>getting arrested by the nypd
>getting his ass kicked by a girl with fucking squirel powers
truly a cosmic threat

Yes. They are all wiped out accept for two people? If I remember correctly, Cap was one of the last people up.

He's also the galaxy's biggest beta bitch
>please notice my death-senpai!

Give it to me straight, Sup Forums, how are they going to beat Thanos?

They won't. Not in this movie at least.

DANCE-OFF BRO

by getting arrested by the nypd after they trick him with a wooden infinity gauntlet

Not many cosmic entities will show up.

Most Likely:
Eternity, (Living Tribunal (Judge, implied connection to Mordo) Gaea (Life/Thor), Chthon (Chaos/Wanda), and maybe Vishanti (Strange) are most likely.

The abstracts, who in most cases have nothing to do with any MCU characters, are unlikely to appear.

Wanda fires pure Chaos energy into the gauntlet, which Vision, inside the mind Stone, then channels into the other stones.

Thus Order and Chaos defeats Thanos.