Gunnerkrigg Court

>Good start.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/gunnerkrigg/status/892047185755484160
sketch.pixiv.net/lives/1337535730447962479
sketch.pixiv.net/lives/2779454800137267062/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so i guess it's all but confirmed that surma bonds with anthony over forest-related things. is this also when he meets coyote?

I'm guessing Anja's mother died, if they need to go see her dad.

>tfw you're old enough that these fashions and interior designs are nostalgic.

I wonder if the 'always the present' thing with Gunnerkrigg's timeline also applies to adult flashbacks.

groovy

Or her dad is sick.

"always the present" thing?

I hope Surma's panties match her shirt

So how old are they all right now? Because Surma and Tony look much younger than in the last flashback involving Brinnie wanting to get with Tony.

donny has sideburns and surma has boobs. tony is clearly taller and much older. i'm not sure what's wrong with you but i suggest a vision exam

Get your eyes checked. Surma, Tony and Donny look much older here.

>They leave
>the whole chapter is a week of Surma and Tony fucking like animals in their house.

It was brought up when Jones was seen using an old keypad phone and people asked if Gunnerkrigg remains set back in the 00s or 90s and people have that level of technology.

Tom said somewhere that Gunnerkrigg is always set in the present, so we have Kat using a tablet pc and wearing fashions that weren't around at the beginning of the comic, even though it's only 3-4 years for them.

So I'm wondering if the same displacement happens in the flashbacks. It's always 20-so years back from the present.

I guess. It's mainly Surma's eyes that are messing with me. They seem a little bigger than before and a bit low on the head, making her look young to me. Though Tony's thing could just be chalked up to lower detail on a distant face.

Though I do agree that Anja and Donny look older.

Anja is cute.

It's not just that. Tony's got a real baby head thing going on here.

Well, it kind of has to, doesn't it?
If not, then the first flashback would be set in the 80s and the second in the late 90s
And even though possible, it would kind of ruin the atmosphere
but in the main history, it's easier to get by, since it's slowly changing in front of us anyways.

Personally, i think the always-present thing is annoying, especially when you could just explain stuff like that as new court-tech

To be fair, fliptops are still sold and there IS a market for them for them to continue being manufactured (even with shells Smartphones are stupidly fragile and not very energy efficient.), and honestly i could see Jones sticking with one in spite of Smartphones being available.

The explanation was she can't use touchscreens because her fingers are non-conductive. Though I agree she would be the sort who'd only want a phone to be a phone.

Yes, but this one is better.

that's not real

Whatever do you mean, this is 100% canon!

Stab her with the D until she stops moving.

Which her?
Who's D?
BE SPECIFIC.

If you love seeing Annie being abused, I'm drawing a comic of it over myah
boards.Sup Forums.org/aco/thread/1532881#bottom
(nsfw, duh)

Donnie looks like the kind of nerd that grew up thinking sideburns were cool, then grew them once he could even though by then it was an outdated style

someone is going on a walkabout but with Surma instead of Tony and that's where they find opium plants and she falls in love

I thought he said Jones couldn't use touch screen phones which is why she had a flip phone

What are you trying to tell us?
And how do you even shake hands with your palms facing down?

Was Anja's dad even that bad? All I remember him doing was telling her to wipe her makeup off and to retake her school year.

twitter.com/gunnerkrigg/status/892047185755484160

Imagine how thick her forest is.

Hahaaah, filthy hippies.

>Imagine how thick her forest is.

I feel like Tony would be a great poker player.

but he'd be playing Go Fish instead

>"Got anyways to save my dying wife from losing her fire spirit?"
"... go fish"

I'm fishing for a daughter that isn't terrible.

You think she's still with Eglamore at that point?

the best we can do is maybe have her be pansexual

All it takes is a simple thing in a finger sticker to work. But that can be more hassle than having a phone that just works.

>Anja's

You mean a poke 'er player?

Or those touchscreen styluses.
She could also use a Blackberry.

she may be a thingy that has lived all of earth time but she isn't lame enough to use one of those

She's also super strong so it makes sense that she'd use an indestructible Nokia rather than a newfangled smartphone that you can bend right in half

Streaming Annie abuse
sketch.pixiv.net/lives/1337535730447962479

Only blank windows on Firefox. they tell me only works on Chrome, does not work on Chromium.
How about make it work like the other pixiv streams used to?

pixiv is real clunky to the viewer, what happened? It was easier before.

I don't know, but yeah, that's a rather big issue. That, and there is no email notification for followers, just the notification board on pixiv.net.

>no email notification for followers
yep, I heard one of them going through all the possible ways to notify followers via Pop Board, and I have pretty much enabled all methods as a follower, but the only email methods are:
- When there's a new article from a FANBOX you're currently subscribed to
- When I get new messages
(How does that work if I'm ot logged in to pixiv?)
- When I've made it into the rankings
(irrelevant to a follower)

How would Jones react to someone insulting and berating her? If she had a very important job that she failed and it fucked a lot of people over, what would she do?

after millenia of experiences, she'd just re-evaluate her options, kinda like how she must have dealt with mad Nero and his fiddling

New stream url
sketch.pixiv.net/lives/2779454800137267062/
Yeah, that sucks. I'll see if maybe I can contact pixiv that they add an email notification.

Is it possible to bully Jones?

You could annoy her by removing or interfering with her books I guess. Probably needs light to read, so she'd be subject to temporary incoveniences such as throwing sheets over her,
at last until she manages to walk to a place like
the court where their security should help.
Damage her clothes and she has to find a tailor?

>Is it possible to bully Jones?

No...but she is fully functional.

Stream's over, more tomorrow.

No thanks

I love you, too. :)

So, at this point, are Surma and Tony already dating and just haven't really fallen in love yet, or is this the first time they really interact with each other properly?

I get the feeling it's a secret love affair deal. Jimmy Jims seemed a bit older when he found out.

>eternal primal earth goddess whose body is completely inviolate to any sort of injury
>/ss/ mommy