OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

Two leaked previews arrived on CN's server.

"Sibling Rivalry"
>When a new robot, Raymond, defeats the three heroes to steal the sign to Gar's, KO teams up with Darrell and Shannon to get it back.
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007241700024815_B13R1.mp4

"I Am Dendy"
>KO helps a strange girl from school, Dendy, get the parts she needs to repair her high tech backpack.
ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1007241700024810_B13R1.mp4

Raymond is the most fuckable bot

So Dendy is a girl.

Cool

You didn't already know?

Even more than Shannon?
I assumed so, but I saw people talking about her as if she were a genderless robot.

Dendy ain't a girl,
She a cute! A CUTE!

tumblr likes to claim Dendy is genderfluid

It's just a robot.

Just nuts and bolts.

I kind of hope we get some more Wily inspired robot masters in this series.

So far it look like there are only 3 major robots to the few dozen random heroes.

Would you protect?

So is the premiere the episodes we've already seen or are we gonna get some of these new eps as well?

Garbage show reference.

Both.

It's an entire month-long nuke. The first four episodes air tomorrow, the episodes we haven't seen yet start on Thursday.

Also since they basically nuked the entire season, the show is possibly doomed if it doesn't get renewed.

What are they trying to get it out of the way for?

God dammit

I don't think Enid can be KO's big sister figure.

not if she would want to bang her figurative mom, no

Is Enid a lesbian?

that's assuming that the season's 26 eps (a reasonable assumption) instead of 40 (like most regular show/clarence/gumball seasons) or 52 (though I think CN's moving away from seasons that long)

>That second trailer

Literally Peridot.

>It's a david and haewon episode

>though I think CN's moving away from seasons that long
I think at that point they'd just call it two separate seasons even if they renewed for 52 more episodes.

So wait, is this still the Gohan voice actor.

it's weird:
The pilot, mobile game, and first two batches of shorts had the Stephany Nadolny (the gohan VA)
the 3rd batch of shorts (1 of which came before two of the shorts in the 2nd batch in production order) switched the Courtenay Taylor
the first 3 eps (5-7 in production order) had Taylor, then eps 4-6 (the 4th, 2nd, and 9th produced respectively) had Nadolny, and now these two (11th and 8th produced) have Taylor again

>wants to fuck Red Action and stalks her media
>wants to fuck KO's mom

Anyone watch the episodes on CN.com?

What did you think?

Why? I hate the other voice, its garbage. Kid Goku fits perfectly, is she on maternity leave or some shit?

other voice is genuinely better. Nadolny does not sound like Kid Goku anymore. It's been like 15 years

She's got some unresolved sexual tension with Rad IMO.
I just hope they don't make her another token lesbian, it's become such a cliche. If you wanna have LGBT characters make it someone unexpected.

I have a theory: Gar is KO's father.

I can't tell the difference

Probably because english isn't my main language

I haven't noticed a difference in quality at all. Its not like she's 70.

>I need 3 items
>it's a fetch quest episode

There's nothing gay about calling a babe a babe. Sure, she's made of funnels and brown, but by OK standards she's still a hottie. Would it be gay for you to call a guy handsome?

Fuck no

Dendy's voice seems to be rather monotone from what I've gather, so the robot part makes sense.

The genderless part? I assume that's partly due to her VA being the English voice of Ed from Cowboy Bebop, another character Tumblrfags prop up as genderfluid.

Did you see the look on Enid's face, though? More to the fact, the look that KO gave her after her comment?

The kid knows a punani prowler when he sees one.

anons, i dont know if this is available to everyone, but the first six episodes are on demand.