Marvel HATES their fans!

Can anyone recommend and good DC titles going on right now? I'm leaving Marvel for DC and I'm taking the kids!

>Can anyone recommend and good DC titles

> recommendation thread

I read both for free :^^^^^^^)

Almost anything. Hal, Red Hood, Rucka's WW, Batman, Action Comics, Supeman, Green Lanterns. New-Superman if you want to be obscure, is surprisingly amazing. I just finished the first trade of Green Arrow and loved it.

JL is kind of lame. I don't like Detective Comics either, but other people like it. Also I hear Flash is good.

Superman and Super Sons is a good start

I am a recent refugee from Marvel as well. Here is what I like, free of any characterfag nonsense because I have no history with any DC characters.
>Aquaman
>Superman
>Super Sons
>New Super-Man
>Red Hood and the Outlaws
New Super-Man is the "best" out of the batch IMO, but they're all decent-to-good capeshit.

You should try Deathstroke too, and the Young Animal line up is legitimately amazing

Hopped on to DC at the beginning of Rebirth. Green Arrow is Great. Aquaman is good but getting better with the new artist. JLA and Suicide Squad are both suprisingly decent.

New Super-Man and Aquaman for standard but great capeshit.

Deathstroke and Red Hood and the Outlaws for antiheroshit.

Shade the Changing Girl for great psychedelicshit.

>Harley Quinn
>The Flash
>Batman
>Justice League
>Superman
>Aquaman
>Suicide Squad
>Deathstroke

I could name so much more, but these are amazing titles.

I'm a comic newbie. Im liking action comics and nightwing. Looking to find more too

My dc pull:
>aquaman
>all star batman
>batman
>batwoman
>blue beetle
>bug
>cave Carson
>deathstroke
>Detective Comics
>doom patrol
>flash
>green lanterns
>Hal Jordan and the green lanterns corps
>hellblazer
>justice league
>jla
>mother panic
>new super-man
>nightwing
>red hood and the outlaws
>superman
>supersons
>teen Titans
>Titans

Probably some more

Also
>shade
>suicide squad

>Justice League

Check out Grayson, was a really good run that leads up to the start of Nightwing rebirth, shows what he was doing before he went back to Gotham, super fun spy stuff.

>Harley Quinn

Seems like an appropriate place to ask, why did red hood stop killing people?
Is the new rhato worth reading?
Also, in regards to OP
>aquaman

Superman
Supersons
. Red Hood and the Outlaws
Nightwing

>supersons

Alright here we go, OP, strap in. Keep in mind this is based on the consensus I've seen around the board.

First off, definitely try all the Young Animal books. They're all weird and not really the usual superhero stuff (well, Mother Panic kinda is, depending on the issue). Shade and Doom Patrol are definitely the better received books, but the others are good too.
>Cave Carson Has a Cybernetic Eye
>Mother Panic
>Shade, the Changing Girl
>Doom Patrol
>Bug! the Forager

The superhero books most praised on Sup Forums
>Superman
>Aquaman
>Deathstroke
>New Super-Man

Mixed opinions on Sup Forums but the people who like them really like them
>Batman
>Red Hood and the Outlaws
>Detective Comics
>Green Lanterns
>Green Arrow
>Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps
>Titans
>The Flash
>Nightwing
>Supersons
>Scooby Apocalypse

Average books we don't really talk about much because they're not really amazing or terrible enough to warrant much discussion lately
>Batwoman
>Action Comics
>Teen Titans
>Cyborg
>Blue Beetle

Generally disliked books that if you have any interest in, you should probably try them first before spending money or something
>Harley Quinn
>Justice League
>Justice League of America
>Supergirl
>Batgirl
>Batgirl and the Birds of Prey
>Suicide Squad

Hard to say right now because they're about to swap creative teams
>Wonder Woman (Rucka's run: mixed reviews, current filler arc: crap, upcoming arc by Robinson: ???)
>The Hellblazer (first 12 issues: garbage, but people seem optimistic about new writer)

I think that covers it.

The only thing I read so far is Wonder Woman Vol. 1 and 2. SRucka is good.
I think I read some of his other WW stuff back in the day. So much better than Captain Marvel. Oh, and DC still draws their hero as a woman. Thank god.

Bug! The Adventures of Forager.

To be honest in general I think both Marvel and DC are shit nowadays, though certainly DC seems like comic heaven when compared to how Marvel has fallen

>Marvel HATES their fans

HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR FANS ??

SAD

I love the main Superman title
>Action Comics
>Superman

The Green Lantern title are currently good too.
> Hal Jordan and the GLC
> Green Lanterns because of good characters dynamics. For a lantern book on Earth it is good.

I am not a fan of the BatFamily but I like
> Red Hood And the Outlaw. And teh art is great. If you are tired of Marvel ugly Squared Jawed tranny girl, you will like Artemis.

Otherwise you can read.
> Green Arrow. They brought back Black Canary.
> Flash is worth the look.
> Cyborg is decent but slow.

Where would Wild Storm fit on this list?

Aquaman is really super good dude, the new artist is great

I love Wild Storm but it's fucking insane

I don't understand why the people who passionately hate Marvel and send tweets to creators telling them to kill themselves also always claim that they are the biggest fans of Marvel

Doesn't make any fucking sense at all

It would make sense if you actually read the comics. The fans who do that are fans of Marvel comics, as in the domain, but they're definitely not fans of the new creative team and the shit stories they come up with to fill in an agenda. Now, I'm not saying it excuses telling people to commit suicide, don't get me wrong. They should at least tell them to stop making comics, or to start making better comics.

Looking to move onto DC as Marvel's diversity agenda is getting irritating

With DC, is Rebirth a new reboot or a continuation of New 52?

Just pick a title and read.

Well we rarely talk about Wild Storm and when we do it's mostly just "My opinion on Ellis is my opinion on this book." Personally, I think it's pretty fun but it reads MUCH better in trade, the pace is super slow.

people hate current marvel because it shits all over their fans

Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps
Titans
Superman
Action Comics
Red Hood and the Outlaws

It's still the New 52 continuity, but bringing back a lot of the missing elements people liked about DC from before the reboot and some continuity changes the are explained, some that are not explained. I call the latter "Rebirth magic."